BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jenna H.
Review for: Other more...
This product really disappointed me. I bought this at a local Walmart for $3 and seconds after I tried to use it, it broke. Nothing even would go on my lips. A lot of people raved about this product but this is a NO from me. Although it's only $3, don't waste your money.
Ali R.
Davie, FL
I wanted an exfoliator for a long time and was glad to receive this. It's really easy to use and I like how it feels on the lip, I use it before applying lipstick. I love it
Jasmine B.
Review for: Other more...
I like this lip exfoliator! It’s the best I’ve tried, especially if I don’t have a primer before applying lipstick. It helps to get all of the dead skin off before you apply lipstick so you can avoid that peeling with your lipstick on. Fantastic product and super cheap!
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this product !! During the winter my lips get very chapped with a lot of excess skin. I normally used a sugar and olive oil scrub but this is MUCH better. Just put it on like a lipstick and watch all the excess skin come off.
Ally C.
brooklyn
I love this exfoliator so much. Not only does it get rid of the dry flakiness on my lips, it hydrates them and keeps them extra smooth. It's also mint scented so it makes my lips feel very fresh
Victoria B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this product as long as I can remember I've had trouble with chapped lips and I found this product and give it a try and it wowed me I included it in my daily morning and night routine and I couldn't be happier
Valerie C.
Canton, OH
By FAR my favorite elf product! It works super great in exfoliating your lips, it also has a great smell to it. Its not too rough, but its just enough to get all the dead skin off of your lips. Would DEFFINITELY reccomend, 100%.
Emily K.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
It does what it's supposed to. I really like this but the aftertaste leaves something to be desired. It exfoliates my lips really well which is what I bought it for. I mean, since it's only three dollars, it's a steal of a deal.
Nicolee S.
Clermont, FL
This product I love to include in my daily routine if it's just to put on chap stick or to put on a nice matte lipstick I never forget to exfoliate my lips before applying anything else to my lips to give it that nice and soft plump lips . I recommend this to everyone!
Isabella M.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a godsend. I used to have to make sugar scrubs for my lips which was messy, but this is clean and easy. It removes all of my dead skin and moisturizers my lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?