BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
I had been looking for a good lip exfoliator that didn't cost over $20 and then i found this! So glad I did. When i first started using it, I would run water over the exfoliator and later found out thats not how it's made to be used. You are supposed to just use it dry on your lips and once I started using it the correct way, it worked so much better!Pros: It does a bang up job at getting all the dead skin off your lips. It comes it a clever package and I think it's convenient to use. It also has a nice smell.Cons: If you rub too hard, your lips will start to bleed. I also am not really a fan of the taste. No, i didn't eat it, but when you put something on your lips, its bound to get in your mouth. I would buy this product again just because I don't want to pay for a super expensive lip exfoliator when I can find a decent one for $3.00
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Other
So I asked a question about lip scrubs on here, many people recommend this ELF lip exfoliator. I got mine in brown sugar, it was cheap $2 at Walmart and let me tell you it's worth it. What took me so long to try this. It's easy to use, very gritty and takes away the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth with an amazing feeling. I highly recommend this product, you won't be sorry if you try it
Katt W.
Chicopee, MA
Purchased this on a whim the other day and so far it's alright.  The reviews saying it's more for slightly chapped lips is pretty accurate.  I've been using it every day for a couple days though and I'm starting to notice a difference.  I have the "clear" one which has a slightly vanilla scent which isn't too bad, my main complaint and the reason I really dock more than 1 star is the awful chemical taste I end up with in my mouth after I use it.  Any product you put on your lips, especially balms tend to get on the inside of your lips or tongue at some point and with this one, I end up with the gross chemical taste basically until I apply a different balm.
Cristy L.
One of the best drugstore exfoliators! Leaves your lips smooth and I like that you don't have to dip your hands in the product. I've repurchased this item twice!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Holy grail product!! The best lip scrub/exfoliator hands down, it's so convient and it has great exfoliation and maintains a great combo of balm and exfoliates throughout the entire tube. The original flavor/scent is classic but if you like rose scented products you'll love the rose scent version it's the exact same except there's a rose scent where it used to be a brown sugar, maple scent only. The mint and coconut scents are also amazing and I highly recommend you try this product especially if you like MATTE liquid lipsticks it's important to maintain smooth exfoliated lips so they'll look their best
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Absolutely love this product. It is very gritty but in the best way. Since it’s in stick form, it’s super easy to use. I get them from Walmart. I’ve bought multiple. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Dalton A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Oh my goodness this thing is amazing!
I've always had a problem with chapped lips, no matter how hydrated I am my lips will still be chapped, and it makes wearing lipstick hard sometimes.
This bad boy is my lip redeemer.
I do this right out of the shower each morning, and then put on some Chapstick right after, and I'm ready to wear any lipstick I want!
I don't have to deal with the weird peeling look anymore!
A definite must have for me.
Dani M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just got in the mail and tried today, I love the easy application of this product in a lipstick form. I have used other scrubs that i had to rub on my lips and sometimes would make my surrounding lip skin break out, I have very oily dry sensitive skin and I mean it is still early to tell but no redness or breakouts so far. It makes it easy to keep only on lips and not surrounding skin. I like the scent as well it is very light and refreshing. My lips really felt softer after only one use so far. The taste itself is kind of...plastic-y so only reason its not a 5 star, not that this is for taste obviously but the taste is kind of off putting. I have very chapped lips so this was a total hit for me even after 1 use my lips look and feel softer.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm a big fan of matte lipsticks and at times it can be really drying on the lips. I like to exfoliate my lips every night after taking off my makeup so that I can have a smoothly put on my lipstick the next day. I really love how e.l.f.'s lip exfoliator is in a lipstick form so it's easier to use and scrub on the lips. The mint flavor gives the routine a refreshing feel and the scrub leaves my lips soft and smooth and free of distress. I really enjoy how well this product works and how inexpensive it is as well. I highly recommend this product to anyone who just needs a lip scrub that isn't too expensive. It does the job well.
Yulianny G.
To use it is something to have your lips somewhat moist and pass the bar, as it has small microgranules will perform a smooth exfoliation, the idea is to do it in circular movements until you feel the surface more even and without so many corns. To clean the debris when you finish you can use some damp cotton or similar. And that's it! Only apply your favorite lip balm later to enhance the effect and make your lips feel even saner.
What I emphasize more is the practical one that is its format, does not dirty your hands and it is megaportable. And of course, that is very effective in their results. I feel that of all the lip exfoliators I've tried or even made myself following tutorials, this is still by far the best.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?