BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
This lip exfoliator is a MUST. One of my favorite products by elf. It's so simple to use. Just get your lips wet and rub the stick all over your lips, then wipe it off and put on lip balm. I do this every night before bed! I've already gone through 2 tubes of this stuff!
Alanna C.
This product is so convenient and easy to use. The packaging is so sleek and nice looking. The price is amazing for what it does! This product is such amazing and leaves my lips feeling amazing.
Brittany G.
Since using this lip exfoliator, my lipstick has been going on smooth and evenly! Love his stuff. I would not recommend licking your lips after applying. It is very sweet. Make sure to rub it off when you're done.
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I honestly love this product ohh so much! I always use it before applying on any lipstick, whether it is lipstick or gloss lipstick. It gives me a flawless finishing touch! I recommend this product to everyone! It works amazingly!
Rachel E.
New Port Richey
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This stuff is pretty interesting. It worked well at removing the dead skin on my lips. You need to make sure you put a lot of balm on after, and do not over use and hurt the skin on your lips. My lips did feel very soft after and I would buy again for sure.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
I'd heard such good things about this and finally caved. Everyone's right. This is so easy to use and prep your lips before applying lipstick. It smells really good and the grit gently removes all the dead skin. Such a good idea!
Christina S.
Turtle Creek, PA
I love the minty fresh feeling this lip exfoliate leaves behind! You have to use it with wet lips and a wet rag otherwise it tugs and tears your delicate skin. I use this 2-3x a week to keep my pout absolutely perfect and plump :)
Ali R.
Davie, FL
I wanted an exfoliator for a long time and was glad to receive this. It's really easy to use and I like how it feels on the lip, I use it before applying lipstick. I love it
Jenna H.
Review for: Other more...
This product really disappointed me. I bought this at a local Walmart for $3 and seconds after I tried to use it, it broke. Nothing even would go on my lips. A lot of people raved about this product but this is a NO from me. Although it's only $3, don't waste your money.
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this product !! During the winter my lips get very chapped with a lot of excess skin. I normally used a sugar and olive oil scrub but this is MUCH better. Just put it on like a lipstick and watch all the excess skin come off.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?