BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is my favorite lip exfoliator. I like how grainy it is so it really scrapes off the dead skin. I also love the flavor of the mint one. A lot of other exfoliators have a nasty taste making it hard for me to use. The other thing I like is that there’s not sugar in it so it doesn’t make my lips and face all sticky and gross. I keep buying this whenever I’m out. I love it
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Ladies beauties.. don't waist money on a highend lip scrub for $3.00 elf has the best out there I have been using it for over a year and I love this product. . It is amazing.. it is a must have.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The smell is absolutely wonderful, the scrub is perfect for early application and then I wipe it off and put on my lipstick. It’s perfect and I love it. Would definitely reccommend. The packaging is classy as all elf products are. So simple and sleek.
Melissa B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Other
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It gently exfoliates your lips, leaving them soft, smooth, and ready for any lip color you can throw on them. ELF has amazing products all around, at prices that will not make you bankrupt, and this is no different. I highly recommend this to any one to get a permanent spot in their beauty bag. You will NOT be disappointed.
Rachel T.
Barboursville
Review for: Mint Maniac
I bought this lip exfoliator because I was looking for something in stick form that was inexpensive. I chose the mint flavor because that is my preferred type of lip product. The product works as expected, and is very easy to apply. I love that the ELF lipsticks have a "secret" balm in the bottom, which is handy for following this exfoliator.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Other
You need soft, non-flaky lips before and after you've subjected them to hours in a liquid lipstick. This product delivers. You'll want to get past the thin top-coat to get to the exfoliating little beads beneath it. Apply like you would lipstick then massage the product in with your finger. You're lips will be lipstick ready for anything after that!
Shaina C.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Review for: Coconut
Let it be known that I am a huge e.l.f fan! I adore this exfoliating lipstick! It's super easy to use, takes the dead skin off my lips, and gives my lips a soft touch. I also use this before I put on any gloss or lip products! Always prep your lips. This product is very affordable. If I recall it was less than five bucks! That's a fantastic deal!
tay f.
burton
Review for: Other
I actually really liked this product and I don't normally like anything by ELF. It was super easy to use and very practical. I like how it came in stick form instead of in a small container. My only real complaint is that it doesn't seem like there is a lot of product in the tube. It seemed that I used all of it in a matter of a week or two
Virginie L.
Brooklyn
Review for: Rose
A good lip scrub!! I honestly don't know why you'll pay so much for a scrub you can make. I'm lazy so decided to get a cheap one. It works wonders and it does feel rough but it is a scrub.

Its great since I like putting on lipstick or lip products. And you can't have dry, flaky lips if you want the lipstick to look nice.

Recommend!
Paige M.
Elf is really stepping up their game! I really really like this exfoliator. Whenever I went a full day of wearing a liquid lipstick that dried out my lips, this product would strip off any dead skin in an instant. It's magical! I would definitely buy this product again in a heartbeat. I got the mint one and it tastes really good!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?