BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Shayla B.
South Windsor, CT
Review for: Other
Old navy sells ELF products. I came across this in the winter while waiting to check out at old navy. I love the scent of it and it does a good job of moisturizing and getting the dead skin off. However, I am not a huge fan because the moisture from this doesn't last long at all and the lipstick kind of crumbles as it gets more use. I think i prefer a lip exfoliator that is not a stick.
Megan M.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Before I tried Paula's Choice lip exfoliator, I tried ELF's. There is a LOT to like about this version. It has a slick, sleek black lipstick-like container. It is easy to apply. The smell is so sumptuous that you want to eat it instead of using it. After following instructions, dry skin did come off my lips. I found that Paula's Choice was a tad more potent, but I am still loving this product!
Vanessa C.
I use this daily because my lips always seem to be dry. I love this! I have used the unscented one, or the brownish one, not any of the flavored ones, but I LOVE this. It exfoliates perfectly, and Doesn't taste horrible which is good, because I always get lip scrub type things in my mouth. It has good ingredients in it, which helps keep my lips soft and smooth after use. 10/10 recommend.
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Review for: Other
I have gone through probably 10 of these over the years! So amazing! My lips look so amazing without all of the dry dead skin hanging off my lips. Matte lipsticks make everything visible but if you use this prior to application of your lip product you will have flawless lips!
Rachel V.
Review for: Other
For $3, this stuff is great. I usually have to "clean" it between uses because the dead skin stays stuck to it. The packaging is metal and kind of weird, and it holds water in so I usually let it sit out open on my sink. I felt like I went through the whole tube pretty quickly but again, for $3 and since it's available at target that's not awful. Definitely makes applying lip color easier!
angel h.
Rosenberg, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
very grimy and rough. definitely exfoliates. cute packaging for the price point. first time usuer. very simple and easy to use , when it first comes out of the package it looks like a normal lipstick but after a few uses you can definitely see the texture. i deeply recommend
Juliana 👑.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Other
I bought this because I seen it in an Instagram video and it being elf I knew it was affordable so I went ahead and bought it let me tell you I love it. Since it looks and feels like it has a sand like texture it really makes my lips smooth and soft! It's basically like a lip scrub & I do it before I put on any lipstick and it lets my lips stay soft and the lipstick looks great all day!
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Mint Maniac
I absolutely love this product! The packaging is wonderful and it is so convenient to have a lip exfoliator in a lipstick form rather than in a pot that must be applied with your finger. There is just enough exfoliation to get rid of dry skin, and there is still a moisturizer which leaves your lips soft! I love the mint flavor, and I'm on my third repurchase! This is a great product!
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac
e.l.f. is one of my favorite "low cost" makeup brands. Even with sensitive skin, their products work great. I bought the lip exfoliator mainly because I live in MN and well...us girls up here need stuff like that. Anyways, I absolutely love this exfoliater because it wasn't too rough but it also got the job done AND it didn't smell gross like other lip exfoliators I have tried.
Staci H.
Jacksonville
I've been obsessed with this product for the last year! Soft lips are a priority to me. My big secret (that I tell all of my friends ha) to getting soft lips is the E.l.f. lip exfoliator. I use it in the morning and before bed and top it with Vaseline. I also use it before applying my favorite lip stick so it goes on perfectly. (I will use it then wipe the extra off though)
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?