5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Katie D.
Katie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Definitely a great product. I received the mint exfoliator from Influenster and was so excited because I'd been wanting to try one for a while. I go through phases where my lips will randomly get super chapped, so this is a great product to help remove dead skin and keep my lips feeling smooth and hydrated. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Giovanna A.
Giovanna A.
Crestview, FL
This is my favorite exfoliator. I have bought other name brands and keep going back to this one. I think the convenience of a lipstick tube, and because it has a rougher texture than other exfoliators that i used is what sold me. I do put a drop of oil on the tip of the tube before applying to put extra moisture on my lips and tone down the roughness just a little. It works great and makes my lips extra smooth.
Phoebe M.
Phoebe M.
Los Angeles, CA
Gets the job done at a low price! I have the mint flavor. This really scrubs off the dry skin and leaves your lips feeling baby smooth. Lipstick application looks beautiful. The only thing I don't like is the sugary sweet taste and you have to use a wet wipe to get the particles off and even then, the sickly sweet taste lingers! I would recommend. Why waste money on a pricier option, when this works just fine!
Floriscel G.
Floriscel G.
Yakima , WA
I got the mint one in my voxbox and i have the original one as well and from both of them i can tell your they're really different. I love the mint ones formula they made the little beads on them finer than the original which i love but i miss the packaging of the original one that one had like a metal dispenser versus the plastic overall i love the mint one better but we the packaging was like the original l.
Irina C.
Irina C.
Staten Island, NY
This product has nice packaging, smells delicious however , I didn't see a difference in my lips after using it. The first time I had used it, it exfoliated a little bit. The second time it barely worked. I'm going to give it a third chance because I did enjoy are the other products that came in my e.l.f voxbox and believe in the brand (: but I'm not sure I would purchase this specific lip exfoliating product
Melgie C.
Melgie C.
Hilliard, OH
I truly LOVE this product! I think the best lip exfoliator that I've tried so far. It super easy to use and really makes my lips softer and smoother. Its affordable and so perfect for the winter as my lips tends to be more chappy. My lips is now softer and smoother and super happy with the results. Now, I'm excited to try the sweet cherry and the original brown. This product is highly recommended to everyone.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great affordable way to exfoliate your lips. It is very rough and coarse so you have to be careful to how much pressure you use. It doesn't taste bad and if you want you could lick it off your lips but I just wipe it off. The only bad thing is how it crumbles and you have to constantly clean the edges up from the excess product you don't use, so you can close it. But it's so cheap and it does work.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
I love, love, LOVE this! I have been wanting a lip exfoliator for a while and have never gotten around to purchasing one. This was pretty great! It smelt yummy, and did the job. I actually use it a little too much I think, but it just leaves my lips feeling so smooth and refreshed. It also helps my lipstick look 10x better when I apply it! I will definitely be purchasing this once I finish up the first one.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Morehead, KY
I've been searching for a good lip exfoliator for what seems like a lifetime and I can honestly say that this one is the best, hands down. It takes no time at all to scrub away any rough patches and it creates a soft, smooth base for my lipstick. I can't recommend it enough! Its definitely a must-have and its super affordable, too!

I received mine complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own!
Krystina A.
Krystina A.
Walnut Creek , Ca
Now that it is winter and I live in a snowy place. My lips tend to be dryer than usual. Receiving this product to test came just in time. I usually do not like using lipstick during this weather due to my lips peeling. Once I applied this lip exfoliator on, it got all the dead skin off my lips. It truly got the job done. I may have received this product to test, but I will now buy it time and time again.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?