BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Krystina A.
Walnut Creek , Ca
Now that it is winter and I live in a snowy place. My lips tend to be dryer than usual. Receiving this product to test came just in time. I usually do not like using lipstick during this weather due to my lips peeling. Once I applied this lip exfoliator on, it got all the dead skin off my lips. It truly got the job done. I may have received this product to test, but I will now buy it time and time again.
Amanda T.
Freeland, MI
I got this e.l.f. skincare product free in my VoxBox and overall, I like it. It went on smoothly and left my lips feeling soft, however, I typically like a bit of a grainy texture in my exfoliators so they get off more dead skin and leave your lips feeling extra buttery. This product did not have any sugary/grainy texture, which I was a little disappointed about, but overall I did like this lip product.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
Love this product. I have only used lip scrubs from pots before and I have to say that the packaging on this product really knocks it out of the park. I received the Mint Maniac in my recent ELF VoxBox and I have to say I am in love with the scent/flavor. The scrub works super well and is so easy to apply. The product retails at $3 and ELF frequently has sales- I mean come on, you can't go wrong. LOVE
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is a great find for me! I have chapped lips and my matte lipsticks did not look good when I put them on. I tried this exfoliator and now I love wearing my mattes. It smells like brown sugar and leave my lips soft. You have to massage the product on your lips in a circular motion and wipe away the sugar scrub. It leaves like a gloss on your lips that you can wipe away. I love this product!
Cristy L.
I been dying to try this exfoliator for years and somehow I forgot! But now that I tried the mint scent, I was very pleased! The scent it's not strong so that is nice! The packaging It is very practical, and works great, it removed my dry dead skin and left my lips hydrating! I use it at night and apply after a coloress balm!
I did find it great for the price and for traveling as much as I do, ideal!
Kendra W.
What a funny feeling!! Scrubbing your lips with your lipstick lol, but it works!! It's basically a tube of sugar and cocoa butter 😂, but it's cheap and gets the job done. Sometimes it needs a little extra water to work, but it's great.

Even better is the green mint kind (which I received from Influenster) The granules of sugar are much finer and therefore do a lot better job at exfoliating your lips.
Sara B.
Columbus, OH
This really helped my lips a lot which are normally super dry. I also like the way it came in a lipstick form. Super nice lip exfoliator for cheap!! The only reason why I am not giving it 5 stars is because of the taste. Very strong and did not leave my lips after the product left. Not very good tasting either. Other than that, if you don't have a problem with taste, I highly recommend this product!
Jennifer Q.
I received this product as part of a complimentary testing box from influenster. I've used it a few times before lipstick application and so far so good! Like others have said, it looks like a lipstick but definitely isn't one. It smells really good and I'm excited to continue using it, especially as we enter the winter months when the cold can be really harsh on my lips making them chapped and dry.
Yarii I.
When I first saw it I was like "uuh is this a lip balm?" But even though you can't see the exfoliators, you will feel them! It is my new fave exfoliator because it's not as harsh as the original elf exfoliator but it still does it's job! I use it about 5 days out of the week because I overuse matte lippies lol
FYI I did receive this product for free BUT I'm being completely honest with my review :)
Arnela S.
Hanover Park, IL
Ok this has to be my favorite thing that I received from the voxbox! At first I didn't know how it works since it was my first time using any exfoliator- this one is kind of hard to apply you really have to work in the product but the after affect is amazing, my lips look so full and it is not drying At all, I love using this before putting matte lipstick on I've noticed it applies a lot better!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?