BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Morgan B.
I personally did not like this product because it made my lips burn. It was also a slightly weird color. It is a great product though. Easy to apply, I just have pretty sensitive skin and it was not for me.
Dara F.
Review for: Rose more...
I really love this product, and feel like my lips are plumper after use! The price point is good. It is easy to use, but I wish it was flat, rather than lipstick shaped. I feel like it gets lopsided too easily. Overall a great product.
Melissa a.
Hackensack, NJ
this is amazingggg ­čśŹ­čśŹ. i love it so much because it enfliates my lips with the messiness of a lip scrub. the packaging it perfect because it's just like a lip stick but it's a scrub. i would recommend.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
Review for: Other more...
This is GREAT! The product is awesome at removing dead skin and never hurts my lips . the brown one leaves a great taste on the lips as well and is just great . i use it every night before bed and always wake up with smooth, soft lips.
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
I am using this product since i got it from influenster. I really like it because it is easy to use and it is cheap. It works pretty well and it is easy to find to buy. Worth a try. I would buy it.
Lexie H.
Uncasville , CT
I got this product for free when I purchased $25 or more of makeup from elf cosmetics.com. I loved it soicj, after it was gone I got another one. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. It helps remove the dead skin from my lips as well.
My H.
Commerce Twp, MI
First impression: BYE BYE CHAPPED AS* LIPS. My lips were so moist after applying it one time. I am definitely using this. Especially because I wear lots of matte lipsticks! I can't wait to keep using this. SO CHEAP AND WORTH IT.
Amber B.
I do like this product, but, because of its form, you don't get much product. While rubbing it on your lips, a lot of it falls off. It's easier to fit a lip scrub anf use your finger to apply it. You get more product and it's cheaper.
Bailey H.
Bedford, IN
This product worked really well for me! It got rid of all the dead skin on my lips and left them feeling very smooth! It also smells and tastes very good! I will be repurchasing once mine runs out!
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love the original I feel like it's the only one that actually works the other ones just aren't as effective. I always repurchase this. I'd like for it to come in different packaging though so many of mine have split in half
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?