BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Krista B.
Review for: Rose
I absolutely adore this stuff!!!!! I fell in love with a similar one by Jane Iradale and then found this one! I loved ELF version even more! It leaves your lips silky smooth and I love the little taste of sugar it leaves on your lips after!
Genesis G.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love that it's in the form of lipstick because it's less messy! (Don't have to dig your fingers in the pot) and it smells great! You kinda gotta use it down a little before you get a good exfoliating out of it, but it's great, after that!
Jayline R.
Miami
I love this lip scrub. It has a good flavor, it's really cheap and lasts long. It's extremely easy to apply, I use it before I apply and matte lipsticks. It did more than just meet my expectations. I would recommend this product to others.
Michelle S.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac
These exfoliate are awesome. They hemp keep my lips looking smooth & clean. I've used it for a while now & I love how my lips feel after. I purchased them at Wal-Mart. They keep my lips from getting too chapped. I would buy them again. Evrn just to keep my lips smooth & kissable.
Couture L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my Bestfriend when it comes to my lip routine . It gets off every dry crack , or even lip peel . I love this product and it's only 3 dollars even better . It's kind of rough but a quick tip is to make sure your lips is wet then exfoliate , to help with the roughness .
Erin K.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Mint Maniac!! I would consider myself a mint maniac with chewing gum and definitely with this ELF lip product! I love that it comes in a lipstick tube and you can't beat the price for $3! Definitely recommend it to all of my friends!
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Amazing!My go to once a week.Before i apply my lipstick i put this on.Great for removing all your dry, chapped skin.It makes my lipstick application go on so much smoother. I love it,i would definitely purchase again. Very affordable
Claire H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Rose
I️ have spent so long looking for a good lip exfoliator because I️ always have dry skin on my lips and it looks so bad when I️ put lipstick on but this product does exactly what it’s supposed to do and it removes all of my dry skin!
Tori M.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Rose
Love this ELF exfoliater. It’s really hard to get your hands on this because it’s always sold out (that should tell you something) but once you get your hands on it, it’s gold!! Super cheap but the product does the job pretty good.
Sharayah G.
Keizer, OR
My go to lip exfoiator! Literally only a couple of bucks and it works amazing! It smells good too which is a plus for me lol. I use it after I prime, wipe off and then put on some lip balm until mt make up is done And I do my lips!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?