BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Julianna G.
I have the beige lip exfoliator from e.l.f. and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying this for the first time. It definitely rids my lips of dead skin, HOWEVER I couldn't give it five stars because it dries my lips out; i wish it also had lip balm in it.
Maria M.
Review for: Other
Smells great it has i dont know how to explain it but it smells kinda live vanilla mixed with coconut im not a fan of either one one these too but for some reason in this product i like it  works perfect my lip where so soft i like it i recommend it plus it's very cheap
Audrey R.
Va Beach, VA
*~* I received this from Influenster in a Voxbox. *~*
WOW. I cannot say enough how much I love this product. As stated above, I received this from Influenster in the flavor 'Mint Maniac' and was NOT disappointed. I had been a long time user of Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub, but with a 12$ price tag and lackluster results I was deterred from repurchasing. Received this, and this will be my new go-to for super soft lips. This product comes in the shape of a lip scrub, making it RIDICULOUSLY easy to apply successfully without a mess. Just rub it on your lips in circular motions, rub your lips together, and you're all set to apply whatever lip color your heart desires to your baby soft lips. I will definitely buy more of this when I run out, I am in awe of how soft it makes my notoriously chapped lips. Bonus: It tastes yummy too.
Claire S.
love it! keeps my lips smooth and is great for using before lipstick! just make sure that when first using, wipe off the rope part because there is a bit of film on it. otherwise would def recommend!
Shayne S.
Franksville , WI
Review for: Mint Maniac
Use this every night! The scent is amazing and it does exactly what it says! Also works wonderfully before putting on a matte liquid lipstick so the lipstick doesn't cling to any dry skin. The price is amazing and also widely available! Will definitely purchase again.
Destinee B.
Roanoke, AL
e.l.f Lip Exfoliator is perfect to use right before you put on your lipstick. It takes all the dead rough skin off your lips so your lipstick will go on smoothly without all the cracks. ( Especially if you like wearing matte or lipstain)  10/10 Would buy again!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip exfoliator it works really we'll for being so inexpensive! It seems to be my best friend come the winter months! But I love it! Definitely get your hands on it if you have chapped or dried lips!
Breanna P.
Enid, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
One of my absolute favorite lip exfoliators of all time! This lip exfoliate her does a great job of prepping my lips for all day lipstick where. It makes my lips smooth and soft and adds an extra layer of hydration. For the price point, it is a great product!
Brittany M.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really disappointed in this product. It does not exfoliate well and has a very dry consistency. I prefer exfoliant a that I can rub between my lips but this exfoliates while you apply it like a lipstick. Not a big fan of this.
Amanda C.
Review for: Other
The one I used stunk to high heaven like coffee or something but it didn't even have much grit that came off on my lips to exfoliate them and it was hard as a rock. I thought it would be creamy in bullet form for ease of application but it wasn't at all. Did nothing.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?