BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
brianna l.
I repurchased this a few times and I really like it but every time it would break on me. If that could be fixed I would give it 5 stars. It smells good and exfoliates really well. I like that it's a stick instead of a jar because it's more sanitary.
Erin W.
Review for: Rose more...
This lip exfoliator is awesome. I buy it at Target and it's usually like $3 at the most. It does a great job at getting the dead skin off of my lips and makes them feel nice and silky. I just rub the sugary scrub off my lips when I'm done. Love it!
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
This exfoliator is great for the price and a must have in winter months. It even tastes good, though im not sure if you should eat it or not! I've bought tons of these and they're worth it!
Samantha G.
This is good but I'm disappointed as it is in a form of a lipstick because I want to scrub my lip with it and it broke and I was sad I think that they should put it in a lil pot it would be much easier to use and much tidy as well but it works
Denise S.
Lexington
I love, love, love this product.  It does wonders for my lips when they are dried out during the winter months.  I worried a bit about it tasting like cheap cherry, but I was pleasantly surprised.  The taste was wonderfully.
Krista B.
Review for: Rose more...
I absolutely adore this stuff!!!!! I fell in love with a similar one by Jane Iradale and then found this one! I loved ELF version even more! It leaves your lips silky smooth and I love the little taste of sugar it leaves on your lips after!
Diamond W.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Other more...
If you wear any lip products exfoliating is a must. This isn't my first time using this product. Being said, it's a very good product and worth purchasing. I would recommend this to everyone who doesn't already use some form of exfoliation.
Ashley M.
This is a great product at a great price. I've used the Rose "flavor" and it smells great and really works well. Definitely worth it for the 2-3 dollars you spend. I found mine at the e.l.f. store but I know they sell them in Target as well.
Maddie T.
I love this exfoliator!!! For $3 dollars, it's basically a steal. It lasts a long time, and it gets the job done. My lips feel so soft afterwards! You just have to remember to put chapstick on after using it! It has a lovely vanilla flavor to it. All in all this product is great. ­čśë
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Review for: Coconut more...
This was just okay. It's nice to get all over your lips but it's really solid. I don't like that my dead skin from my lips remains on it and it's a hassle to wipe away. I would just pay the extra money and get the Milani lip scrub over this
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?