BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Sweet Cheery
For $3 this is an awesome lip scrub! I add a bit of coconut oil to my lips to soak in. Then I use this to get all the goo off!
I love that it come in a stick that I don't have to mess with. It's convenient and does the job!
Samantha C.
Omaha
Review for: Other
Love this stuff. I naturally have really dry, cracked lips, and this exfoliator helps get rid of the flakes of dead skin. The packaging is very sleek. It’s only $3, and it’s a total steal. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Other
I really wanted to like this! The lipstick type of application seemed appealing for this product and all, but it just didn't play out right for me. I felt like I was just rubbing a waxy stick over my lips but rarely got the "exfoliating" part of it. I felt weird about exfoliating dead skin and reusing the same stick over and over? Whether it was rinsed or wiped off or not. I stick to my little balm-type lip scrubs in a pot now.
Emily F.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Coconut
I get dry chapped lips often and this is now my go to exfoliant! I don’t like super messy lip scrub that get everywhere that’s why I love this one! I can pull this out when I’m on the go or at home and swipe it on my lips to exfoliate and then wipe away the excess easily! My only complaint is that it’s a little hard the first couple times you use if but once you get it warmed up a little it works great and smells amazing!!
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
Review for: Sweet Cheery
These lip scrubs are to die for. With a traditional lip scrub you usually have to apply it with your fingers, and I find that I miss most of the product when I apply it this way. I love how much control I have with these because it looks like a lipstick from the packaging. The coarseness of the exfoliator is just right and it never leaves my lips feeling dry. This product is only 3 dollars, so I definitely recommend this!!
Christine F.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Other
I have this in brown sugar, but I would love to try the grapefruit one! This product is absolutely amazing. I use this before applying lipstick and it makes my lips look so much more smooth. It also moisturizes your lips at the same time. Though the product may make your lips feel a little raw afterwards, nothing a lil balm can't fix! I got this at target for a hefty $3! So worth it, and will buy tons more when I run out!
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Review for: Coconut
Great lip exfoliator for the price..very easy to use..apply to clean damp lips, rub in a circular motion and then wipe off..works great..gets the job done and only cost $3..if you are looking for a affordable lip exfoliator, give this one a try
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Review for: Coconut
This is a great exfoliate her lipstick specially because it is not expensive and works great I've been using this for about three years now and I keep on buying it. I purchase this at target but you can also purchase it at other stores that carry the elf products I highly recommend you try this product it's awesome!!!
Amber Y.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I liked the product. The mint is amazing. I have been looking for a exfoliating scrub for my lip.  I tried this product and I loved it. It made my lips feel great again. I recommend this to anyone.
Kailey T.
Review for: Other
I received the brown sugar lip exfoliater in a free lip kit with an online purchase. I immediately fell in love, and now use it daily. Super easy to use, unlike scrubs I’ve used in the past that have made a mess. I will continue to buy this.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?