BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tina M.
Review for: Other more...
I love how you can see the dead skin coming off your lips as you use the lipstick. The lipstick handle makes it so easy and fast to use. I love how it smells and how soft and revived it leaves your lips. I would definitely buy this again, especially for this cheap price and the great job it does.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Rose more...
I love this lip exfoliater and I love that elf has such a great variety! I live in Boston so we have more winter than anything and my lips often get chapped and chapped again and again. It's brutal, so this exfoliater helps a lot and it's yummy!
Skully G.
Lafayette, IN
For a lip exfoliator from the drugstore it is in my top 3. The brown sugar lip exfoliator is far better then there other two lip exfoliator service. But I still like all three.
Nadine R.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Other more...
Saw oufa recommend this on her Snapchat and I got it right away. Smells almost like chocolate and does make my lips smooth after you apply and rub it in with your finger a bit. Definitely would recommend it to others and need more for backup.
Kimberlee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have used many different types of lip exfoliater's and this is one of the best.  Unlike the ones in the tubs,  you don't feel like you are waisting a big amount time after time as they get dried out. I like the lipstick shape you get it a little damp and there ya go so.
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
Who needs fancy lip scrubs when you can pay like $3 for this!! My lips are always chapped and so I never wear matte lipsticks for that reason. After a couple swipes of this, my lips are smooth and feel minty fresh and ready for any matte look!
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I heard that many people really like this product, so I had to try it myself, since I've been looking for one and I'm so glad that I did! This is awesome!! It really does get all the chap/dead skin off your lips. I would definitely recommend this.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
This product is fun. It gets my lips ready for liquid lipstick--which I wear most days--and also, um, tastes awesome because the "scrub" is sugar. It meets expectations for a scrub without being overly harsh. I would recommend--it's a great value.
Trinidad P.
Usually my lips are pretty good with just lip balm, but lately they have been getting dry. So I was excited to try this. I received the Mint Maniac lip exfoliator, free from Influenster in exchange of an honest review.
The scent was very light but you can smell the mint to it, it also has a mint taste to it.
It is shape like a lipstick, which makes it very easy to use. Just put on it on the same way you would apply lipstick. It looks smooth as first, but after you apply it you can see some granules. It is not rough on the lips, but it is very exfoliating. After removing the excess, my lips felt very soft and looked great!

Overall this was a great product and its affordable. I would definitely keep getting this product for my skin care routine!
Kirstin L.
Review for: Other more...
The e.l.f Lip exfoliator was a good buy for me somewhat. you apply like a lipstick but its supposedly supposed to get rid of dead skin. It met my expectations somewhat. I had patches of skin under my lipstick after use. But I would reccomend to others if they need an exfoliator.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?