BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lavender M.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I did not know a product like this existed until I saw this and had to have it. I have fairly large lips that get chapped too easy and this takes away any dead skin and really smooths out my lips. You can be gentle with it and it will still remove the bad skin. I use this product whenever my lips get out of control and then I use the balm that is attached to the bottom of the tube. My lips feel as smooth as butter after. This product is very inexpinsive and I would recommend to anyone who is tired of the dead skin that seems stuck on their lips.
Aria F.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I always see Elf products and I wanted to give them a shop. I have dry lips, so I thought it might be worth getting this product to see if it would help keep them south. I really like the smell and the way it exfoliates my lips. Its got a grainy texture and scrubs away the dead skin. The removing part is my least favorite part- once you use it, it has got this weird sticky texture to it, but I felt like my lips were noticeably softer once I washed it off and proceeded with my normal lip routine. Would recommend!
Ana d.
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose
I love to exfoliate my lips, and sometimes is ridiculous how pricey they can be. Elf has done such an amazing job bring affordable products that others may have overly priced. This lip exfoliator is amazing and it is my favorite go to product when my lips need to prep for a matte liquid lipstick, I will buy this always! I hope it never stops being available. I will definitely recommends this for someone looking to bring softness to their lips. This is a great way to start a lip regimen.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Oh I love this! It is super easy to use since it is in a lipstick form. Don't get me wrong. I love a good sugar scrub. But if I forgot to exfoliate and my foundation is already on, it gets messy so then I won't exfoliate and cannot wear certain matte liquid lips. This is precise and works so well. It dosen't get all over so I can use it even after my foundation is on. A new staple in my collection!!!
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: Other
I had never tried a lip exfoliated before and I figured, elf has some decent prices so I went with this one. The packaging makes it look like a tube of lip stick and you basically apply it just like one, I did mine when I first for out of the shower and rubbed it on. Then I used my hands to apply and really get that dead skin off and I'd rinse. My lips felt amazing afterward. You get a lot of product for the price and it works fairly well. I'd definitely recommend to other girls.
Savannah W.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Other
I bought this on a whim and was not disappointed. It has the right amount of coarseness to remove dead skin, unlike a lot of other lip exfoliators. I also like that it's packaged like a lipstick and not in a pot like others I've used in the past.
Velma W.
Review for: Other
This is an amazing and cheap product! I found my tube (in clear) at Walmart for $3. I got home, wet my lips, applied in a circular motion, took a cotton ball and ladies when I tell you my once chapped lips were smooth, believe me, they were smoooooth. I was very impressed with the results and recommend you purchase this as a staple product. The smell and taste (accidents happen, ūüėĀ) is great and the price point can't be beat. Give this a try!
Mer L.
Irvine , CA
Review for: Coconut
Loveee this stuff. It works so well to exfoliate your lips before applying a matte lipstick. I have very dry skin and lips so this helps a lot. I would recommend it to everyone with every skin type. It makes your lips feeling super soft and even plumps them up a bit. I love this product for how cheap it is.
Elizabeth C.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
The stick format is my favorite when it comes to lip exfoliators. That is one big reason I love this product. Second is the amazing scent. Its fake cherry but it smells delicious (and tastes it too!). I use this before liquid lipstick or any really emollient nude lipstick. It smoothes out my lips surface and helps decrease lines. It starts out a little too soft but as you work your way into the bulliet you get a more rough consistency.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Sweet Cheery
For $3 this is an awesome lip scrub! I add a bit of coconut oil to my lips to soak in. Then I use this to get all the goo off!
I love that it come in a stick that I don't have to mess with. It's convenient and does the job!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?