BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
B ❥.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I love this! Such a great lip exfoliator with grest flavors! The mint one and the regular one are my favorites. The scrun your lips really good. I love to use it to get the foundation off my lips before applying a lip product. Would buy again!!
Crystal C.
I am a big ELF fan I've tried almost everything this lip scrub is to die for I got the clear and I just wet my lips and scrub it in a circular motion works like a charm I also really like their eyelashes and they're super cheap it's only a dollar
Tina M.
Review for: Other more...
I love how you can see the dead skin coming off your lips as you use the lipstick. The lipstick handle makes it so easy and fast to use. I love how it smells and how soft and revived it leaves your lips. I would definitely buy this again, especially for this cheap price and the great job it does.
Bianca L.
A must have especially with this matte lipstick trend!! Can't have no crusties on those lips!! Feels gritty but moisturizing at the same time. Also tastes good lol don't ask.... Packaging it in a lipstick form is just sooo practical and genius.
Adriana S.
Pasadena, TX
Ladies and guys can benefit from this product, dead skin on your lips can cause breakage and bleeding so if you use this product you can rejuvenate the skin on your lips and enjoy a nice aromatic smell as you feel the beads in lip do it's magic!
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Just tried the Elf cosmetics lip exfoliator in mint! Wow I'm very impressed, it has a nice subtle mint scent. Doesn't smell artificial and it leaves the so soft. Highly recommend it, I use it before a lip stick application and when removing my makeup.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
I love this product! I use it at night before I sleep and it's amazing. It makes my lips feel very soft and smooth and look great. I just wish that there was more product in the container than there is now. I would really recommend this product.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Rose more...
I love this lip exfoliater and I love that elf has such a great variety! I live in Boston so we have more winter than anything and my lips often get chapped and chapped again and again. It's brutal, so this exfoliater helps a lot and it's yummy!
Skully G.
Lafayette, IN
For a lip exfoliator from the drugstore it is in my top 3. The brown sugar lip exfoliator is far better then there other two lip exfoliator service. But I still like all three.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
This product is fun. It gets my lips ready for liquid lipstick--which I wear most days--and also, um, tastes awesome because the "scrub" is sugar. It meets expectations for a scrub without being overly harsh. I would recommend--it's a great value.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?