BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lindsey Z.
I am in love with this product. I have large lips and they are always chapped no matter how many products I used. I tried the elf lip exfoliant and it is to die for. I got it from target and I couldn't believe how cheap it was. It worked so well and let my lips feeling amazing.
Jennifer  R.
Review for: Rose
I literally have them all every time they come up with a new sent or color i head over to the website or the store a buy them, i love the way it makes my lips feel the sent are amazing and i love how light weight it makes my lips feel i would really recommend these.
Shellby M.
GA
Review for: Other
This being relatively cheap I was hesitant but it works amazing my lips are so soft and fine lines are less noticeable and it helps exfoliate to plump while hydrating and tastes good!
Sarah S.
Louisville
This product is wonderful! I use this every morning before I apply any liquid lipstick or matte lipsticks.  I paid $3 for this and believe it to be an excellent value for the price.  It met all my expectations and leaves my lips smooth.  I would definitely Redford this product!
afton h.
Review for: Other
This is absolutely five stars. For it only being three dollars it really is an awesome product. It gently scrubs dead skin off lips and tastes and smells really good. I use it every night and I think it is unique and fun to use, I highly recommend it. It's so affordable and effective.
Kaley H.
Found this gem when I was getting my makeup done for my wedding. It's a lip scrub in a tube! It gets the job done and it smells (and tastes) awesome. Can't beat it when it's like, 2 bucks lol the only thing is that you have to use it regularly or it does get pretty hard.
Megan B.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This is probably one of the best products from this brand. It does exfoliate your lips. It doesn’t moisturize your lips be warned though sometimes it can feel a little scratchy once it starts wearing down. It’s cheaper than buying a name brand lip scrubs so it’s worth the trade-off.
Georgina 💎.
Calexico
Review for: Mint Maniac
I like this product beacuse it allows you to get a clean canvas on your lips before applying the real deal. it is nice for the cheap price you can get it for . I bought it at my local Walmart mut I have seen it at Target also. I will buy it again and recommed to others.
Alisha M.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this stuff! I use it after my BFR lip revival scrub which is a little more abrasive than this but this one is great to use right before bed. The crystals are chunky and it’s very moisturizing. You can’t beat the price! I definitely want to try the other flavors!
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Rose
I love the product, however I do not like the packaging. The idea is awesome, but It did not exfoliate my lips in the lipstick form. I took the product out and put into an empty blush pan. After I did this the product worked much better and I would buy again and again!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?