BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Madeline O.
Greenfield
Review for: Rose more...
Wonderful. It tastes delicious and does a great job of exfoliating your lips. I actually prefer this rather than the high end lip exfoliators. I use this everyday and I've purchased it about 5 times now. I would recommend this to anyone, even people who never wear lipstick.
jacqueline S.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
not the best lip scrub ever. I didn't really feel like it did anything to my lips. just kind of scratched them lightly. they smell great though. and the shape is very convenient but overall it did not meet my expectations. I will no purchase again.
Rosie G.
Alexandria, VA
This thing is so great to have in winter! My lips stay soft when I take care of them with an exfoliator. Easy to use, just make sure you use chapstick after to keep the moisture .
Hamza M.
Warrenton, VA
This product offers a lot of moisture and takes off a lot of the dead skin that is on your lips. It's well worth the price, very reasonable. I got mine for $3.00 from Target. I would definitely recommend it.
Jewel B.
Love this lip exfoliater. I normally make my own sugar scrub, but this does the job. Definitely less mess, & leaves my lips feeling pretty smooth. Would recommend this product especially for it being only $3
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Where do I begin?? This is my second lip exphiliator that I bought from a store. I previously used baby lips crystals and also my own homemade sugar scrub, but this is my favorite. At first glace, I did not think this product would actually work because it did not look like it had anything to it to peel the unwanted dead skin off, but to my surprise, when I used it, I could feel it scrub it off. I used the lip gloss on the bottom of the tube afterwards and my lips have never felt so good! I'm happy I got to try this because where I'm from its just getting cold with means now I won't have dry unkissable lips! Love, would buy this sgain! Amazing for the price!
Jennah L.
Addison, TX
I loved this lipstick looking lip scrub. It actually tastes good and works great! The price is super reasonable and you just need a few swipes. The only con is that if it gets squished like mine did, then it is quite hard to fix and figure out.
Deidre T.
I love this thing. Makes my lips feel great. And the smell and taste is awesome. It really does help my lips when they are dry. Exfoliating had become part of my lip care routine.
Laura C.
NEW YORK
HG lip scrub! It's so nice and convenient in a lipstick tube and actually does a good job! With such a low price tag, I wasn't expecting this much success, but it scrubs off dead skin super nicely and is super helpful especially in the winter.
Haley P.
I love this stuff!!! It leave my lips feeling so great after applying. I only use it when I'm gonna be wearing a drying lipstick! I apply this and leave it on for a few minutes and then wipe off with a cotton ball!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?