BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Janae K.
I think this product works really well. It also tastes really good which isn't the purpose but when you are putting something on your lips I would rather have it taste good than bad.
Aki O.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
My lips are always dry. So I need to exfoliate them often. But it is annoying ...as lazy woman like me. It is very convenient and easy to use. I use it at the beginning of makeup. packaging is nice. Nothing to complain. Definitely I will buy again!
Aubrey D.
I bought this from Walmart for the first time and I love this product so much. Prep lips to make lipstick look nice and smooth I. It’s east to use. Goes on like it’s a lipstick. You can also use alone for chapped lip. Leaves lips soft and kissable.
Rosie G.
Alexandria, VA
This thing is so great to have in winter! My lips stay soft when I take care of them with an exfoliator. Easy to use, just make sure you use chapstick after to keep the moisture .
Kate M.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
My FAVORITE! This exfoliator does its job so well, it boggles my mind that I once spent $25 on a lip exfoliator when this exists and costs $4 at my local CVS. The mint flavor is my favorite because it doesn't taste or smell plasticy at all like I find a lot of other cheaper lip products do.
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
Works amazingly I swear by this product!!!!!! Makes your lips feel soft and supple after gets all the dry nasty crap off to reveal soft plump lips! Don't buy these expensive ones it's not necessary buy this one it works just as well if not better!
Kayla A.
Hauppauge, NY
Such a good product ! Keeps my lips feeling so smooth and hydrated and gets rid of any dry skin I have! .. it tastes a little weird so just make sure you wipe it off when you're done! It's such a cheap alternative to lush lip exfoliators !!!!!!!!!!!
Madeline O.
Greenfield
Review for: Rose more...
Wonderful. It tastes delicious and does a great job of exfoliating your lips. I actually prefer this rather than the high end lip exfoliators. I use this everyday and I've purchased it about 5 times now. I would recommend this to anyone, even people who never wear lipstick.
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
I received Elf lip exfoliator (mint) in my E.l.f Influenster box to test. E.l.f products are very affordable, which is great, but sometimes you just get what you paid for. This is the case for the lip exfoliator. There are some great e.l.f products, but I would not spend my money on this. As soon as I opened it, the product fell out of the tube (this could have been an issue from shipment, but still, the product is cheaply made and broke off before even using it so I bet it would be likely to break off when rubbed against dry lips). I didn't even realize this was something you had to rub in and wipe off, it was a tiny bit gritty/exfoliating, but I just left it on my lips because it felt more like chapstick. I liked the smell of it though, and it was gentle to use. It was a tad hard to apply because it was pretty dry. I will likely use it again at some point since I have it, but I don't plan on buying it in the future.
Tina M.
Review for: Other more...
I love how you can see the dead skin coming off your lips as you use the lipstick. The lipstick handle makes it so easy and fast to use. I love how it smells and how soft and revived it leaves your lips. I would definitely buy this again, especially for this cheap price and the great job it does.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?