BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really disappointed in this product. It does not exfoliate well and has a very dry consistency. I prefer exfoliant a that I can rub between my lips but this exfoliates while you apply it like a lipstick. Not a big fan of this.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lip exfoliators! I'm always searching for a good ones especially in the cold weather season. This is so convenient that it's in a lipstick like packaging. Very easy to use with no mess. Very effective in removing dead skin but not so much towards the inner lip.
Sierra E.
I like the mint exfoliator much better than the original. I think it's much more gentle and it smells good too. The original brown is too rough for your lips and sometimes can be painful. I would consider buying the mint.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Love this product! Makes my liquid lipsticks look great on my lips. I got this product and 4 others free on their website for spending $25 or more. I will be purchasing this again in the future!
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The exfoliator is something that, when I first used it, I said, where has this been all my life? I've never had a lip exfoliator, although I've certainly needed one. It's something I will never be without again. And, this is sooo inexpensive! It works great, and it even tastes good. Comes in about 4 different flavors, too. The rest of stuff in the set was nice too.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip exfoliator it works really we'll for being so inexpensive! It seems to be my best friend come the winter months! But I love it! Definitely get your hands on it if you have chapped or dried lips!
Destinee B.
Roanoke, AL
e.l.f Lip Exfoliator is perfect to use right before you put on your lipstick. It takes all the dead rough skin off your lips so your lipstick will go on smoothly without all the cracks. ( Especially if you like wearing matte or lipstain)  10/10 Would buy again!
Kristen N.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm kind of obsessed with this. First of all it smells amazing and secondly after using it it my lips are so smooth. I love elf products and they are super affordable which is another bonus!
Mikayla M.
saint clair shores
This scrub smells and tastes amazing! It works really really well the first couple of uses, but i found that the more you use it the less it works. Its pretty inexpensive so its not too big of a deal but i thought id throw it out there! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Breanna P.
Enid, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
One of my absolute favorite lip exfoliators of all time! This lip exfoliate her does a great job of prepping my lips for all day lipstick where. It makes my lips smooth and soft and adds an extra layer of hydration. For the price point, it is a great product!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?