BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
Review for: Mint Maniac, Rose
I love using this lip exfoliate when my lips are chapped. I always have this on my during the winter especially. The only thing I don't like is that it tends to get a little waxy and hard to use towards the end of its life cycle. But other than that it works well.
Sarah K.
Kent, OH
This lip exfoliator is very effective, it is very rough so it really helps to exfoliate the lips. It also tastes good which is good since sometimes it finds its way into your mouth lol. All you have to do is rinse it off your lips and boom you have a new set!
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Rose
I have used it every day since I bought it. I always wear lipstick so a nice lip scrub at the end of the day is always nice.
& on Spa Day Sunday it's a great addition after a nice face mask. It leaves my lips so nice & soft. Kissable as my husband says haha
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I really love this exfoliator. I tried the minty one and was so surprised at how well it work, and it was effortless. I suffer from dry lips when it is super dry and hot outside and also during the winter, but this product has saved me. Also, it's super cheap!
Anna G.
The original brown sugar "flavored" one was so gross, I couldn't use it without gagging. But then j ofund the mint one which is SO MUCH BETTER and now I LOVE this exfoliator especially since it comes with a little pot of lip balm at the bottom of the tube
RealEstateStylista™ N.
Montclair
Review for: Coconut
I HAVE THIS AND I USE IT ONLY WHEN EXFOLIATING MY LIPS,...REALLY GREAT PRODUCT...TOO BAD I CANT USE IT OFTEN AS I WOULD LIKE ONLY BECAUSE ITS NEEDED WHEN I HAVE TO ONLY RUB THESE LIPS WITH THE HARDEST SEEMINGLY SCRUB IN THE WORLD BUT IT ALL WELL WORTH IT!
Vee Z.
Clarion, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I use this product at least once week or more depending on the weather. It is very grainy which is good because you don’t have to scrub for forever to get all of the dry skins off. Once you rinse it off your lips are very soft and look/feel very plump.
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery
Now, the coconut is my FAVORITE. I use it daily. THE cherry is a close second. They work so well and taste great. The star deduction is for the grapefruit. It literally smells and tastes like cat piss. Don't buy that one. THE others are magical though!
Samantha I.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Omfg, this stuff is awesome. I have super dry, chapped lips and never can wear lipstick because of it. The stuff scrubs gently; it perfectly exfoliates and makes my lips feel and look so good. I will buy this again and again. This stuff is the first thing that has actually worked for me. Seriously. And the tube lasts a pretty long time. So so good.
Jenna H.
This is my favorite lip scrub! It goes on like lipstick so there's no mess. It has a sugary taste with a vaseline undertow. It really hydrates lips and makes them even- perfect for using before applying long wear lipstick. Also, you can't beat the price!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?