BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jenna H.
This is my favorite lip scrub! It goes on like lipstick so there's no mess. It has a sugary taste with a vaseline undertow. It really hydrates lips and makes them even- perfect for using before applying long wear lipstick. Also, you can't beat the price!
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have it in this vanilla scent and the mint. They are great and make my lips so smooth. I use this before applying my lipstick or lipgloss and it makes my lips feel really nice PLUS its affordable. Would def repurchase and recommend!!
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I love his stuff! I have the mint and have also ordered the grapefruit! I use it every night with my face exfoliator. The only reason I gave it 4stars instead of 5 was because it seemed to go extremely fast. The product wears down quickly, but I love it!
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
I really love the lip exfoliator. I only have tried the clear/brown sugar one and it's a must at least once a week. It's a great product and the price you pay for it..it's incredible! I highly recommend this to anyone who gets dead skin on their lips.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
This is a MUST HAVE for people that like to wear matte lip shades! E.L.F really out did themselves on this! The exfoliatior leaves your lips feeling INSANELY smooth! I honestly didn't think it would work THIS well! I was wrong! 10/10 would recommend!
Morgan D.
I use this in the morning and at night, then go over my lips with a day and night moisturizing chapstick. I got this at Target and love it. This is my first time trying it but I will continue to use it when this one runs out. Inexpensive and amazing.
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
I have this in clear (the brown sugar color) and it's great to prep my lips before lipstick! I recommend it to anyone who wears liquid lipstick, especially drying formulas, or if you just need get rid of uneven flakiness. Such a good value and comes in sleek, yet sturdy, packaging.
Anna W.
I used the clear exfoliator stick. It works nice, the taste isn't to great if it gets in your mouth, but definitely gets the job done. I find using it right before a lipstick works best, I like applying a chapstick afterwards to keep my lips hydrated.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Review for: Rose more...
This product works but once you start using it more it gets really rough. I had to stop using it because it hurt my lips. It's really rough for something that should be for lips. I suggest deporting it and adding coconut oil for it to decrease the intensity.
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
A must have for any makeup/skincare collection, great price and well made. I do use carmex 5-10 minutes before going in with this exfoliator, because I feel like that helps soften up the dead skin on my lips for easier removal, but it isn't necessary.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?