5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Mariel V.
Mariel V.
Daytona Beach, FL
Before I received the mint flavor complimentary in my e.l.f VoxBox, I had tried the brown one. You have to rub it on your hand a little to get to the part that actually exfoliates. But when you do, the dead skin on your lips just comes right off without any pain. I usually apply it in circles and then wipe it off with a towel when I'm done. MAKE SURE YOUR LIPS ARE WET BEFOREHAND and remember to moisturize your lips afterwards!
Maria J. C.
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
This is my go-to lip exfoliator and the fact that's it's accessible for only $3 at any drugstore & online is even better! I like that the fact that it already comes in a lipstick shape so you don't have to get your hands dirty and or use your fingers to exfoliate your lips. This has a great scent and leaves my lips complete prepped for any lip product I want to use. I highly recommend this bang for your buck product to anyone!
Christal B.
Christal B.
Lithonia, GA
Love this product! I received the elf voxbox from influenster and this was one of the products that I received. I was extremely happy to try this. I used it promptly after my shower while my lips were slightly damp. I applied the exfoliant for about 2 minutes then followed up by wiping my lips with cold water on a cotton round and my chapstick green tea mint lip butter and my lips were smooth and refreshed! Highly recommend!
Liz R.
Liz R.
I tend to get dry lips in the winter which can make wearing lipstick or a liquid lipstick very difficult. The Elf lip exfoliator really does a great job at peeling away and removing the dead and dry skin off my lips. My lipstick or lip gloss or liquid lipstick goes on much smoother and does not look flaky or cracked because of my dry lips, but instead my lips look more flawless! Love the mint! Leaves a cooling sensation!
Charlene l.
Charlene l.
Greer, SC
I have never heard of this type of product before Influenster - talk about amazing. I have very dry chapped lips in the winter and now I can't go a day without using this. I put it on in the morning and then rinse it off before I put on my lips. It is just so refreshing on my lips and they feel extremely smooth after applying. I would recommend trying this if you have dry chapped lips in the winter time. It helps a lot .
Molly C.
Molly C.
Lucasville, OH
I was lucky enough to receive the e.l.f VoxBox and this product was in the box! Before receiving this lip exfoliator, I had never tried one before. This product has changed my lips life! My lips are usually dry and cracked, especially during the winter, but using this product helps keep those dead parts off of my lips! I also love that the bottom part is chapstick so I can apply it directly after exfoliating my lips! ūüėćūüėć
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I just bought this product after falling in love with the Lush Mint Julip, and I don't regret it at all. The application is literally so easy to use and my lips feel great. The concept is great, but the actual product is questionable. I'm waiting for another brand to come out with something similar to see if there is a way to do it better. Overall, I like it but am not tempted to eat it like I am with the Lush product.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this so much! I even got the mint one from my first vox box influenster sent me for FREE in the complimentary of influenster! I bought this kind of smell from Wal-Mart! And the the packaging is simple but yet easy to use and it really does the job as it says it does. It leaves my lips super smooth and yes i would definitely recommend this to a friend. To be honest, i already got my friends hooked on it !!! ūüėČ
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Trimble, MO
I received this free in my e.l.f Voxbox and I really enjoy it. I'm a big fan of lip exfoliators especially in the winter. Being in a lipstick bullet and not in a pot, this product is extremely convenient and easy to use. This product does a good job of getting all the dead skin off your lips, making them super soft and conditioned. The mint flavor is also really pleasant. I would totally recommend trying this out.
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
I was thinking about trying the tarte lip exfoliator so I was happy that I got the try one from elf for free! I think I like this way better than I would have like the tarte one because it's shaped like a lipstick instead in a pot. So there's less of a mess when I use it. I received the minty one which is really nice and refreshing and doesn't taste half bad either. It's something that I would probably buy again.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?