BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this so much! I even got the mint one from my first vox box influenster sent me for FREE in the complimentary of influenster! I bought this kind of smell from Wal-Mart! And the the packaging is simple but yet easy to use and it really does the job as it says it does. It leaves my lips super smooth and yes i would definitely recommend this to a friend. To be honest, i already got my friends hooked on it !!! ūüėČ
Sarah A.
Trimble, MO
I received this free in my e.l.f Voxbox and I really enjoy it. I'm a big fan of lip exfoliators especially in the winter. Being in a lipstick bullet and not in a pot, this product is extremely convenient and easy to use. This product does a good job of getting all the dead skin off your lips, making them super soft and conditioned. The mint flavor is also really pleasant. I would totally recommend trying this out.
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
I was thinking about trying the tarte lip exfoliator so I was happy that I got the try one from elf for free! I think I like this way better than I would have like the tarte one because it's shaped like a lipstick instead in a pot. So there's less of a mess when I use it. I received the minty one which is really nice and refreshing and doesn't taste half bad either. It's something that I would probably buy again.
Katie D.
Jacksonville , FL
Definitely a great product. I received the mint exfoliator from Influenster and was so excited because I'd been wanting to try one for a while. I go through phases where my lips will randomly get super chapped, so this is a great product to help remove dead skin and keep my lips feeling smooth and hydrated. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Giovanna A.
Crestview, FL
This is my favorite exfoliator. I have bought other name brands and keep going back to this one. I think the convenience of a lipstick tube, and because it has a rougher texture than other exfoliators that i used is what sold me. I do put a drop of oil on the tip of the tube before applying to put extra moisture on my lips and tone down the roughness just a little. It works great and makes my lips extra smooth.
Floriscel G.
Yakima , WA
I got the mint one in my voxbox and i have the original one as well and from both of them i can tell your they're really different. I love the mint ones formula they made the little beads on them finer than the original which i love but i miss the packaging of the original one that one had like a metal dispenser versus the plastic overall i love the mint one better but we the packaging was like the original l.
Melgie C.
Hilliard, OH
I truly LOVE this product! I think the best lip exfoliator that I've tried so far. It super easy to use and really makes my lips softer and smoother. Its affordable and so perfect for the winter as my lips tends to be more chappy. My lips is now softer and smoother and super happy with the results. Now, I'm excited to try the sweet cherry and the original brown. This product is highly recommended to everyone.
Irina C.
Staten Island, NY
This product has nice packaging, smells delicious however , I didn't see a difference in my lips after using it. The first time I had used it, it exfoliated a little bit. The second time it barely worked. I'm going to give it a third chance because I did enjoy are the other products that came in my e.l.f voxbox and believe in the brand (: but I'm not sure I would purchase this specific lip exfoliating product
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
I love, love, LOVE this! I have been wanting a lip exfoliator for a while and have never gotten around to purchasing one. This was pretty great! It smelt yummy, and did the job. I actually use it a little too much I think, but it just leaves my lips feeling so smooth and refreshed. It also helps my lipstick look 10x better when I apply it! I will definitely be purchasing this once I finish up the first one.
Hannah B.
Morehead, KY
I've been searching for a good lip exfoliator for what seems like a lifetime and I can honestly say that this one is the best, hands down. It takes no time at all to scrub away any rough patches and it creates a soft, smooth base for my lipstick. I can't recommend it enough! Its definitely a must-have and its super affordable, too!

I received mine complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?