BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Anna B.
This product is very convenient in the way that it is packaged. The price is very reasonable especially for how good it works. The packaging is sleek and simple. I have bought this more than once and will continue to buy it as my everyday lip exfoliate.
Megan S.
Review for: Rose more...
This is the best product for the price. It is inexpensive but well worth it. It keeps your lips feeling smooth and moisturized. If you use a lot of chapstick or lipstains this will help with shedding the grease of off them or help keep your lip color last longer.
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Rose more...
I use that product to exfoliate my lips before makeup let it rest while I make-up and at the end I rub and withdraw .. the truth is a very good product, the particles of sugar are not big to break you thing that is very good. I recommend that you try it.
Morgan T.
Grass Lake, MI
Review for: Other more...
I've been interested in this product for months but for some reason never wanted to spend the three dollars. I finally did and it is so nice! I thought a sandy substance would stay on my lips but it doesn't. They are left so smooth and clean, I love it!
Vee Z.
Clarion, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I use this product at least once week or more depending on the weather. It is very grainy which is good because you don’t have to scrub for forever to get all of the dry skins off. Once you rinse it off your lips are very soft and look/feel very plump.
cristal b.
Odessa, TX
Love this i always have chapped lips and when putting lipstick on you could always tell how chapped my lips were but using this exfoliating lipstick help take off that chapped texture and made my lipstick look 10xs better. I highly recommend this product
Whitney G.
This e.l.f. lip exfoliator was a pleasant surprise. I'll be honest, my impression of e.l.f. products was that they are really cheap so they can't possibly work, right? Wrong!
After I cleansed my face I towel dried my lips and went to scrubing with this bad boy and fell in love! It was not too abrasive at all. It smells great and made my lips feel like butter! The increased blood flow also made my lips plump for a short period of time. I didn't need to exfoliate again until several days later.
I had to take one star away because the first time I used it, my sensitive skin gave me an itchy reaction to it around my mouth where I had not placed any product.
Aside from that, I highly recommend trying this product!
I got this product free from Influenster but the opinions are all my own!
Samantha I.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
Omfg, this stuff is awesome. I have super dry, chapped lips and never can wear lipstick because of it. The stuff scrubs gently; it perfectly exfoliates and makes my lips feel and look so good. I will buy this again and again. This stuff is the first thing that has actually worked for me. Seriously. And the tube lasts a pretty long time. So so good.
Hannah O.
It is a little rough on my lips but it gets the job done. I'm just not use to such a rough exfoliate compared to my Mary Kay brand. My lips definitely feel soft after I use it though.
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
I have this in clear (the brown sugar color) and it's great to prep my lips before lipstick! I recommend it to anyone who wears liquid lipstick, especially drying formulas, or if you just need get rid of uneven flakiness. Such a good value and comes in sleek, yet sturdy, packaging.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?