BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
This doesn't work well at all, the quality is seriously lacking. I've tried to purchase the exfoliator more than once because it broke so o thought I got a bad one, not the case. It's just not made well. Save your $5 and google a recipe for a homemade lip scrub.
Krystyna S.
Love this product, it smells great and makes my lips super soft in the process. I use it daily to assist with making sure my lips are kissable and soft. You can get it at target and most drugstores. This has certainly become a staple in my beauty routine.
Emily C.
Parker, CO
for the price definitely a good pick up. I feel the product works well it just needs the top layer scrapped off for better results. sent is plain almost like oatmeal. feels moisterizing great value price!! deffinitly would recommend. I would buy this again.
Sofia M.
Guymon, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
Elf is definitely one of my favorite brands because of how affordable and great their products are! I was able to buy this set at Walmart! I use the lip exfoliater every time I do my makeup and the red Lippie is such a pretty color you really do get what you are paying for!
Katie C.
I do absolutely love this for removing dead skin off my lips. A good value at a cheap price as always by Elf. The only problem with it is that it does break very easily if you are not careful with it - As it is an exfoliation compacted into lipstick form.
Tara L.
This exfoliator is great. It's really gets down in there to remove old skin. I really like that it's shaped like a tube of lipstick; it makes it easier to use. The price poibt is great. The taste is not bad not is the smell. I would recommend this product.
Jessica S.
I believe the one I have is a mint version of the lip exfoliator but I'm so I love! Not sure how I survived not using this product for so long! Definitely a staple in my makeup bag now!
Jessica L.
Pulaski , TN
This product does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's easy to use but it does dry out quickly. For $3 you can't beat it! I am a repeat user and recommend this for someone looking for a great but cheap exfoliator.
Amy f.
I am using this since 4 months ago. My lips are much softer. If u are using mat/liquid lipstick, this thing is a must. it s easy to use . I usually apply it at night before sleeping. The smell is good and it goes fast. It can also be used under lipstick.
Cindy D.
This exfoliator is really good as a primer before any lip product , it moisturizes your lips to prevent skin flaking however it doesn't really remove dead skin. It just seems to moisturize and hide the dead skin.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?