BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Trula R.
Iron City, TN
Review for: Other
No... Just no. I used this for a while but it started really breaking down. I much prefer the new one that I use which is Pixi's exfoliating lip serum. I mean this works if you're banging on a budget, but I don't like the hassel of having to wash it off. With the Pixi, I can leave it and go.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Coconut
Love this product!! Love the way it makes my lips feel after I use it. Makes my lip stick go on smooth and look flawless. The price is perfect you get a good product for a super good price and it can be picked up at a drugstore. I would for sure recommend to others looking for a lip exfoliator.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love this lip exfoliate! I have the mint flavor. I put some one before I apply matte lipstick and it makes my lips look so smooth. It is definitely worth it. You guys should definitely try this! They have different flavors too!
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Review for: Other
Got this from target and it’s amazing. I love to use it after I finish my makeup and before I do my lipstick. It’s great for getting the random foundation and powder off your lips and creating a clean and smooth canvas for your lip color. Only complaint is the stick broke so it’s harder to use now
Stephanie H.
Waskom, TX
Review for: Other
I really like this product, but only after it had been used quite a bit. The initial product doesn’t exfoliate too well, but once it has been worn down and the exfoliant is more exposed, it’s great. In my opinion it’s easier to use than a typical lip scrub, and the price point is awesome!
Sophia C.
Grapevine, TX
Review for: Rose
This was the first lip exfoliator product I ever used. It's an interesting product at first because I never used an exfoliator before for my lips. It was kind of hard to apply it at first but after that first use it was easy to apply. I stop using the product after a while.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose, Other
I got these for $3 a piece at ULTA. OMG what a wonderful wonderful product! My lips feel so much better after using them. I've tried all of them and I can't honestly choose which one is my favorite! I suggest you go snap them all up because at three bucks or less, you can't go wrong!
Raquii 💟.
Review for: Other
This lip exfoliator is perfect for getting the dead skin off. It’s simple and easy to use, and it smells amazing. I have the brown sugar one and when I tell you my lips feel amazing I’m IN LOVE!
Gladys B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this lip exfoliator! It makes my lips feel soft and smooth, love using it before going to bed and also when I'm going to apply my lipstick because I have noticed that my lipstick goes in smoothr after I use the exfoliator. the only problem I have encountered with it is that since it is like a scrub/ sugar crystals put together it pieces have broken off and it lost it's lipstick shape a bit but it still works as it should. Also because it is in a lipstick for it is super easy to apply and use, I love that! Excellent product and I absolutely recommend it.
Lindsey Z.
I am in love with this product. I have large lips and they are always chapped no matter how many products I used. I tried the elf lip exfoliant and it is to die for. I got it from target and I couldn't believe how cheap it was. It worked so well and let my lips feeling amazing.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?