BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily C.
Parker, CO
for the price definitely a good pick up. I feel the product works well it just needs the top layer scrapped off for better results. sent is plain almost like oatmeal. feels moisterizing great value price!! deffinitly would recommend. I would buy this again.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Rose more...
I have used it every day since I bought it. I always wear lipstick so a nice lip scrub at the end of the day is always nice.
& on Spa Day Sunday it's a great addition after a nice face mask. It leaves my lips so nice & soft. Kissable as my husband says haha
Jessica L.
Pulaski , TN
This product does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's easy to use but it does dry out quickly. For $3 you can't beat it! I am a repeat user and recommend this for someone looking for a great but cheap exfoliator.
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
I would of gave it a full five stars but it doesn't last long at all. I exfoliate my lips every other day cause I tend to have very dry lips this product only lasted me maybe 4 days. But all in all it's only 3$ which is very affordable. It helped with my dry lips I do recommende
Nur A.
I got my lip exfoliater in my elf voxbox, and I tested it about a month ago. I was completely shocked by how cool this product was so I had high hopes. But once I tried it, the product didn't exfoliate my lips like I wanted.
Cynthia L.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This lip exfoliator is a genius idea because it is not messy at all & it leaves your lips prep for any lipstick or matte drying liquid lipstick you can put over. I got the mint flavor & i like it a lot. I would definitely repurchase this product & i recommend it.
Sofia M.
Guymon, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
Elf is definitely one of my favorite brands because of how affordable and great their products are! I was able to buy this set at Walmart! I use the lip exfoliater every time I do my makeup and the red Lippie is such a pretty color you really do get what you are paying for!
Anna G.
The original brown sugar "flavored" one was so gross, I couldn't use it without gagging. But then j ofund the mint one which is SO MUCH BETTER and now I LOVE this exfoliator especially since it comes with a little pot of lip balm at the bottom of the tube
Crystalrose W.
Dracut, MA
I was so excited to try this due to the winter chapped lips. It wasn't all I thought it would be. I used it a few times but usually forget I have it. It does exfoliate if u do it often enough; leaving U with a chapstick feel afterwards (once u take the scrubbies off ur lip). Smells great. Not sure if I would buy it again.
Krystyna S.
Love this product, it smells great and makes my lips super soft in the process. I use it daily to assist with making sure my lips are kissable and soft. You can get it at target and most drugstores. This has certainly become a staple in my beauty routine.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?