BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alexis Z.
Patterson, CA
I love this exfoliator. Although I feel like the could enhance it by adding nutrients, the design is amazing. So easy to put on and use! Buying more once mine is gone!
DEMI T.
Review for: Coconut
I wasn't sure what to expect out of this, but it was so easy to use and apply. After scrubbing it onto my lips, it made them so soft. I bought mine from a local target and I've been obsessed with it ever since. Definitely will be buying it again once I run out
Cara G.
Vermilion, OH
I am OBSESSED with this lip exfoliator. It smells SOO good and makes my lips feel so soft. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so! Love the matte packaging as well! All around great product and would definitely recommend to others!
Chantelle A.
Walker, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in Brown Sugar and it smells delicious. It exfoliates great but is very, very gritty to the point of hurting. I put Carmex or coconut oil my lips before I use and it is perfect.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice and inexpensive scrub for ladies who love lipstick! I pick one up because I wear a lot of drying lipsticks that can chap my lips. I love Elf and this is a good scrub
Jewell R.
Harrison, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love love love this lip exfoliater. It is very affordable and works perfectly. It smells and also tastes wonderful. It is a sugar scrub in lipstick form.
Lauren B.
Guntersville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received the green one for free in my Elf VoxBox and I love it! I've used it once a week now and every time it leaves my lips super soft. I've never used a lip exfoliator before but I'm pleasantly surprised at the results. My lips always get super chapped and flaky, but since I've been using this they don't seem to be as bad as they usually are! Whenever I notice them getting a little flaky I just use it again and viola! The next week or so is pure soft lips. It definitely makes my lipstick look a whole lot better!!
THIS SMELLS HEAVENLY. I will forever buy this as long as it is sold!! I have horrible problems with dry skin on my lips and this is seriously just a miracle and the fact that is only 3$ makes it WAYYYY better for me. I highly recommend that everyone buy this!!
Ashley M.
Anderson, IN
I've been using rhis product for over a year. I love the way it makes my lips feel and it allows lipstick to go on smooth. It takes off dry areas. I would recommend.
Kellie-Merie P.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It looks like it would be too gritty but it's not...it smoothes out lips without depositing anything behind but softness. Little to no flavor and pleasantly scented.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?