BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Crystalrose W.
Dracut, MA
I was so excited to try this due to the winter chapped lips. It wasn't all I thought it would be. I used it a few times but usually forget I have it. It does exfoliate if u do it often enough; leaving U with a chapstick feel afterwards (once u take the scrubbies off ur lip). Smells great. Not sure if I would buy it again.
Jessica L.
Pulaski , TN
This product does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's easy to use but it does dry out quickly. For $3 you can't beat it! I am a repeat user and recommend this for someone looking for a great but cheap exfoliator.
Tara L.
This exfoliator is great. It's really gets down in there to remove old skin. I really like that it's shaped like a tube of lipstick; it makes it easier to use. The price poibt is great. The taste is not bad not is the smell. I would recommend this product.
Jessica S.
I believe the one I have is a mint version of the lip exfoliator but I'm so I love! Not sure how I survived not using this product for so long! Definitely a staple in my makeup bag now!
Katie C.
I do absolutely love this for removing dead skin off my lips. A good value at a cheap price as always by Elf. The only problem with it is that it does break very easily if you are not careful with it - As it is an exfoliation compacted into lipstick form.
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is hands down a 10 star product if I can give it. It's my first time actually trying out a lip exfoliator and my have my life been flipped upside "right"! This stuff is amazing. It really removes the dead skin off your lips without being harsh. It also plump your lips to make them Fuller and give it a natural flush. It makes apply any lip product so much easier. Then is a must have for matte lipstick. Because matte lipstick can be drying it sometimes show the dead skin on your lips when you apply it. But with this stuff you never have to worry about that again. Everything applys so smooth and evenly. It's also perfect for those people like me with dry lips or just these winter months. You use this product and apply your favorite lip moisturizer and never worry about dry lips ever again.! I would highly recommend! Super affordable and worth every penny and some. I will be buying some more as gifts for my friends. Their gonna love it!
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
I would of gave it a full five stars but it doesn't last long at all. I exfoliate my lips every other day cause I tend to have very dry lips this product only lasted me maybe 4 days. But all in all it's only 3$ which is very affordable. It helped with my dry lips I do recommende
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I really love this exfoliator. I tried the minty one and was so surprised at how well it work, and it was effortless. I suffer from dry lips when it is super dry and hot outside and also during the winter, but this product has saved me. Also, it's super cheap!
Krystyna S.
Love this product, it smells great and makes my lips super soft in the process. I use it daily to assist with making sure my lips are kissable and soft. You can get it at target and most drugstores. This has certainly become a staple in my beauty routine.
Nur A.
I got my lip exfoliater in my elf voxbox, and I tested it about a month ago. I was completely shocked by how cool this product was so I had high hopes. But once I tried it, the product didn't exfoliate my lips like I wanted.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?