BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Andrea G.
Puedo decir sinceramente que es mi producto favorito de mi e.l.f. VoxBox, no me había dado cuenta de lo resecos que estaban mis labios hasta que empecé a utilizar este exfoliante cada vez antes de acostarme a dormir. Los resultados son óptimos y es 100% recomendable.
Marianna A.
Review for: Other more...
I got the cocoa one, and oml, it tastes like chocolate. I purchased it at target years ago and I still have it. Read the instructions to make sure you're doing it right because you must wet your lips before application. I take it with me on the go and I love it!
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
People rave over this but it wasn't the best thing I've ever used. It's not as intense as some of the lip scrubs that come in a pot that really get my lips in tip top shape, but it is less mess so there's that. The price is good, but I won't repurchase this.
Genesis R.
Florida
Review for: Coconut more...
I love this exfoliater it's amazing , it has my lips very soft , i usually use think 2-3 times a week and I already need another I recommend buying two because trust me you will really love this product💓
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this lip scrub it's very hydrating and it isn't too rough on your lips like it doesn't make them wrong or anything like that but it does do a nice job at removing some dead skin
Sarah K.
Forest, OH
This lip exfoliator is very effective, it is very rough so it really helps to exfoliate the lips. It also tastes good which is good since sometimes it finds its way into your mouth lol. All you have to do is rinse it off your lips and boom you have a new set!
Nikki M.
Milan, OH
I love this product! It gets all the nasty dead skin off of my lips and makes them super smooth! It is a very rough exfoliator, so if you're not a fan of that, I would not recommend this to you. But I loved it! Works very well!
Gabrielle B.
Hello, cold weather Savior! I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster in a Vox Box. It has actually been a product I had been meaning to pick up for a while now, but am so grateful to have received it.

Winter is currently in full force here in Chicago. My lips need moisture 25 times a day (thank you to Influenster for providing my chapstick Vox Box a few months back!). However, there is just something, like flaky dead skin that chapstick cannot heal. This is where the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator comes into play.

Upon first use, there was a perfunctory coating on the magical lipstick bullet. I was rubbing it on my lips and it felt just like a plastic lipstick from when I was 5 years old with my old fake makeup kit. However, with perisistence, I worked through the layer of the product and finally got to the exfoliation materials. After that, I was getting a nice scrub on my lips. I removed the product as directed, and my lips are feeling brand new!! I love this product. I will repurchase.
Linds
I recently got this in the sent Rose and for the most part it seems decent. I haven't quite noticed a huge difference but it seems good and it's not making anything worse on my lips and I do like how convenient it is that I can just put it on like regular lipstick and just rinse it off and I'm good to go.
Melissa D.
I'm very happy with this lip scrub it's affordable and smells , tastes delish lol I have the mint and the cherry! I put this on at night scrub scrub off then sometimes before my makeup routine so my lips a smooth for my liquid lipsticks. Would highly recommend
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?