BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
K. W.
Review for: Rose
Absolutely love this! I used to not like wearing lipgloss because I tend to have dry lips, when I do I love wearing a matte lip tint. This stuff is amazing and makes me less self conscious about wearing matte! I use this in my daily routine and it helps tremendously, especially in the cooler temps when I need it most. Price is on point. There’s a lot of benefit in one tube even using it twice a day. A keeper in my daily makeup routine.
Kawehi N.
My lips became very chapped and dry when I was pregnant with my daughter. After using this the very first time, I instantly loved it! First of all, the packaging is wonderful, I loved having a lip scrub in lipstick form which made it easier to work with and apply rather than using my fingers. It has a light mocha or brown sugar scent and is edible so if any gets in your mouth it's fine and it taste good (along with the smell). It is very grainy which is good if your lips are very chapped because it gets everything off and exfoliates very well and leaves your lips moisturized after so you don't have to worry about it drying back up again!!
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I really do love this product and the exfoliating magic it works on my lips. When I first bought it, I was surprised at how it felt like an actual exfoliating mask on my lips, as I just expected some small flecks to be mixed into your run-of-the-mill chapstick. I wasn't huge on how much of it came off onto my lips, and I had to wipe my mouth almost immediately because it was really that much. On the plus side, it had a subtly sweet and pleasant taste to it. Besides the excess coming off, it really did make my lips much smoother in no time at all. Definitely a great product to use before chapstick or before any lip beauty product.
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: Mint Maniac
I went to the elf store for the first time with my mom and the sales rep recommended this product to us. I remembered a few nights before, I saw a youtube video with someone using the exfoliator and thought to myself 'thats so cool'. I was interested in it because I have a few lip exfoliators but they're in small jars. The fact that this exfoliator is in a lipstick shape is actually so convenient, and it's so easy to use. Not to mention it also tastes yummy - I do not recommend eating/tasting the product but its bound to happen accidentally if you're putting a product on your lips. My lip stick goes on nicely after using the exfoliator so I definitely recommend this product.
Courtney L.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
After posting a question about a good drug store lip exfoliant, this one was the winner. I picked it up from Target for $3 which is such an insanely cheap price. The cherry smell is really good. It comes in a lip stick tube and is super easy to apply. It has the rough texture of an exfoliant but isn't too harsh. I put it on and then rubbed it off in a circular motion. It worked pretty well for being such a gentle exfoliator. Right now my lips are extremely dry so it didn't fix all of my problems but I could see myself using this quite often since the price is so good. And with upkeep I think it would work wonders on my lips.
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is my 1st lip exfoliator I ever purchased and it was my best 1. I had mine for a while actually. It was a honey sugar scrub essentially for the lips. It really does the job and removes the dry skin I had on my lips and it was sweet. It's cheap and I always recommend to my friends.
Jhanine B.
Honolulu
Review for: Mint Maniac, Other
This product is a great exfoliator. I had purchased the mint flavor & the other one I had forgotten the name but it was a brown color. It is a great moisturizer & exfoliator. They also are sweet. It is very affordable and useful. The down side is that it gets used up fast. I don't buy it anymore because I tend to use one up in a week. Because it contains shea butter and oils in a lipstick form, it gets used up in a snap. Though it is cheap, having to buy one constantly didn't go well for me. If you can control how much you use, this is a great product.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other
I bought this product after hearing so many great things. The price point is also very appealing as well. I found that this was too scratchy for my taste and that the exfoliating parts of this are just too large. The moisturizing part of the stick wears down so quickly to leave just the exposed giant chunks of scratchy material. I feel like this just damages my lips instead of actually exfoliating them and making them softer.
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Other
My lips are very dry and very thin. I read that exfoliating can help remove dead skin and promote a healthy, plumpness. I decided to try E.L.F.'s scrub because it was cheap and easy to find. (I buy mine from Target.) My first experience with one was excellent. It really helps plump my lips and removes the dry skin. But the second time I bought it after I ran out, it didn't seem to work as well. The lipstick-like product crumbled and basically, the whole thing fell apart. I'm almost out now and curious to see how this third purchase works out.
Tressa M.
Aurora
This is probably my favorite e.l.f. product.  It gets the job done.  The original is the most exfoliating,  but the flavored ones are not bad.  These are so inexpensive that I don't mind how quickly I burn through them.   I do recommend applying a light layer of oil or moisturizer to your lips first to allow more glide and to avoid damaging your lips by over exfoliating.   This product dies get a bit messy since it is in a lipstick tube component, but you will go through it quickly enough that it isn't a huge issue.  I wouldn't keep it out on display though.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?