BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Liz D.
I have been loving this lip exfoliator!! The scent is nice and refreshing; a hint of peppermint. I enjoy the nice sleek packaging! This product has been very handy during the winter months when I suffer from very dry lips!
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
This is one of the best lip exfoliators from the drug store that I have ever used. It's harsh enough to get the job done but not so hard that my lips feel twice their normal size! I like the classic one the best as far as flavors are concerned.
Christine S.
Willow Grove, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This product is great to use when your lips are chapped. I use this every morning before i apply any lipstick to my lips. I only have to apply this once a day and it does the job right. I bought this at my local walmart store and i would recommend this to anyone
Amanda  G.
St Petersburg, FL
Works great and is pretty tasty gently exfoliates lips for perfect application of your lip stick or lip cream I received this as part of my elf vox box and it met my expectations and then some!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I have issues with very dry lips and peeling skin. So when I want to wear my matte lipsticks I know that I need a great exfoliater. This lip scrub is gentle yet removes all of the dry skin. It also taste like sugar so if you accidentally swallow it is not harmful and taste good.
Lauren V.
Rio Rancho,NM
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This product is wonderful. It is simple and easy to use. It lasts for a long time. Application is easy, all you have to do is put it on your lips and scrub off with water, apply chapstick after and you're set. The packaging is easy to open. And I would recommend.
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Love this lip exfoliator! Nice minty taste and a great over all scrub, gets all the junk off your skin and leaves them feeling soft and smooth! The balm left behind stays well too. i can't wait to try the other flavors and you can't get much better for the price!
Xazvia H.
Detroit, MI
I fell in love with this product. I had it sent to me from influenster then I bought two more after that. It's very inexpensive. I apply it before I put on my daily lip gloss or matte lipstick. It moisturize and gets rid of the dead skin. If you get dry lips it helps so much.
Sabrina S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
This product is great! It works perfectly for my lips, leaves them nice and smooth, it does exactly what I was hoping it would. The price is great & affordable too. Highly recommend to those who are on a budget or even if you're just wanting something new to try.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
ok product not the best exfoliator and it's not so sanitary. this product is very hydrating and doesn't leave your lios dried out. this product is to sanitary cause the dead skin gets left behind on the stick. but overall its a great products and i would buy again.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?