5 colors available

How to use:

Laura A.
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my favorite ELF products! Works like a charm! I wear matte lips a lot and it's crucial to exfoliate and moisturize before applying! Love
Love love
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely love this. Makes my lips so smooth and soft. I always use this before using any lipsticks. I highly recommend this to anyone who has dry lips.
tamara e.
tamara e.
Mount Morris, MI
I've yet been able to try this lip exfoliater but I've heard nothing but good reviews about it. Hoping I'm able to pick one up soon to try it out myself.
krista s.
krista s.
Milpitas, CA
Yes, this makes my lips so soft and smooth!! All the dead skin come right off and doesn't hurt one bit, even makes my lips plumper then they really are.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Leaves your lips feeling baby soft and doesn't break the bank. It's a really convenient product as well because you can find it at almost any drugstore.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Milford, PA
Love it! I have two of them. First I bought the cherry and loved it so much I bought the mint. Super great value for the price, my lips are much softer.
francesca s.
francesca s.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
God this thing is sooooo painful! scratches so badly on your lips, the grain is very hard. it smells and tastes amazing but it hurts more than it works.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
this product is definitely a must have. i use every morning while im doing my makeup. i scrub it off with a toothbrush and it leave my lips super soft.
Lilian J.
Lilian J.
I think this product smells good but I don't like the way it works. I don't like lip gloss to much and this product makes me feel as if I have some on.
Jeri E.
Jeri E.
Carlisle
I love using this before I put lipstick on and it makes my lips soft and smooth! It really makes my lipstick look clean and smooth on my lips! AMAZING!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?