BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I have tried the original and loved it. The mint flavored is even better. It leaves my lips smooth and it is tough enough to scrub off the dead skin but not rough on your lips. Highly recommend.
Destinee B.
Roanoke, AL
e.l.f Lip Exfoliator is perfect to use right before you put on your lipstick. It takes all the dead rough skin off your lips so your lipstick will go on smoothly without all the cracks. ( Especially if you like wearing matte or lipstain)  10/10 Would buy again!
Breanna P.
Enid, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
One of my absolute favorite lip exfoliators of all time! This lip exfoliate her does a great job of prepping my lips for all day lipstick where. It makes my lips smooth and soft and adds an extra layer of hydration. For the price point, it is a great product!
Alexis S.
Barboursville, WV
Review for: Rose more...
This exfoliator really works! MY lips felt brand new. This is a great value. Its great to use before using a matte lipstick. The packaging is nice and easy especially for such a great product. This keeps my lips feeling nice for a while. I would recommend.
Amanda  G.
St Petersburg, FL
Works great and is pretty tasty gently exfoliates lips for perfect application of your lip stick or lip cream I received this as part of my elf vox box and it met my expectations and then some!
Liz D.
I have been loving this lip exfoliator!! The scent is nice and refreshing; a hint of peppermint. I enjoy the nice sleek packaging! This product has been very handy during the winter months when I suffer from very dry lips!
Xazvia H.
Detroit, MI
I fell in love with this product. I had it sent to me from influenster then I bought two more after that. It's very inexpensive. I apply it before I put on my daily lip gloss or matte lipstick. It moisturize and gets rid of the dead skin. If you get dry lips it helps so much.
joselyne T.
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love this lip exfoliator. I bought the brown sugar one, and after i put it on i scrub my lips and then wipe excess off and it leaves my lips super smooth and soft ready to put any kind of lipstick on. Nothing can beat the price, super satisfied.
Azucena S.
Portland, OR
Awesome lip scrub! It tastes and smells amazing and is super effective! I have some potted scrubs but I love the easy and mess free application of this lip scrub! The original is okay too but the mint one I absolutely love!!! And such an awesome value!!!
Lexi M.
Duluth
Review for: Rose more...
I hated this product so much. It was definitely cheap and the quality was also cheap. I purchased this from target and it didn't do anything. It was really difficult to apply and use and it didn't meet my expectations. I would not recommend this to others.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?