5 colors available

How to use:

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA
I exfoliate my lips with elf exfoliating lipstick before I apply any satin or matte finish lipstick and my lipstick last way longer and looks way smoothr.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Edinburg , TX
I use this to exfoliate my lips and they feel super soft after wards and whenever I'm wearing lipstick it looks flawless! 😊 I absolutely love love love it!
Carina R.
Carina R.
Bronx, NY
The scent is great! I've never tried this prior to getting it from influenster so I was excited to try this out! It leaves my lips so soft and moisturized!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Blanchester, OH
Not a fan of the flavor of this lip exfoliate but it does work really well. I would recommend to people who like flavors like coconut, I definitely do not.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Works great! I got mine in Mint Manic and it leaves my lips feeling super smooth and soft. It got all the dead skin off of my lips which is what I needed.
Ashni M.
Ashni M.
West Nyack, NY
SUCH a steal for the price and a must-have for the winter months when your lips tend to get flaky. It does exactly what it's intended to and smells great!
Tressa R.
Tressa R.
Favorite lip exfoliator yet. Love the minty smell and the fact it is in a lipstick tube makes it so convenient for application. Definitely will repurchase
Keana P.
Keana P.
Big Spring, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This was such a cute gift to receive or even give out during the holiday season. I saw it at target I hope they do more of these I really enjoy this combo
Kathy Q.
Kathy Q.
Is incredible, the exfoliating effect is very good, moisturizes your lips and also has a very cool smell and mint flavor. I recommend it 100%. I love him.
ashley m.
ashley m.
I LOVE THIS! It takes all of the dead skin off leaving my lips silky smooth. I also love how it's minty. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?