BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really enjoy using this every night as i have lips that flake a lot. for 3 dollars i am very impressed. sometimes it falls apart a little and i have to use my finger but it is usually a really sturdy stick
Savannah L.
Arab, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a go to product for me. I use it eery day and then put chapstick on while I put my other makeup on. It takes the dry skin off gently so that my lipstick goes on perfectly smooth and it doesn't crack. It's only $3 and I get it from Walmart.....MUST TRY!
Lindsay M.
Review for: Other
This lip exfoliator is great if you have dry chapped lips! It is very easy to apply/use and it gets all the dead skin off of your lips. I bought this product at Walmart. It met my expectations very well. I would highly recommend this product to people who have extremely dry and chapped lips.
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Review for: Mint Maniac, Other
The original is the best because it has the more course grain to it but I love the mint too. I have very bad chapped lips but this stuff take off all the dead skin so that I can properly moisturize and apply lipstick flawlessly! Have bought this product over and over again and still use it
Deanna F.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't sure about this lip exfoliator at first. It was that too good to be true deal with me. I'm so glad I decided to try it. My lips feel amazing. It's really easy to use and makes my lips look so nice!
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line but this was not my favorite exfoliator I like the idea of it looking like a lipstick. But it smears too much on the sides of it and it takes a lot of application before it stared to work.
Caitlin M.
Nicholasville, KY
This seems to be a pretty good product. I love this brand so much because it is so affordable but still gets the job done. I just wish it was paired with a type of gloss or repairing cream as a second step.
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got the Mint E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator and I love it! I use it un my MAU jobs for my clients. Its not too rough and works for all types of skin. I love it! It also tastes great and not like oil like other lip exfoliators! I have already recommended it to 5 people and they're also all over it!
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love this lip exfoliate! I have the mint flavor. I put some one before I apply matte lipstick and it makes my lips look so smooth. It is definitely worth it. You guys should definitely try this! They have different flavors too!
Jane B.
Staten island, NY
I love elf products so I was hoping to love this exfoliator. Was let down because i wasn't able to notice any results like I have in the past with lip scrubs. It was affordable so I'm not that upset but I probably wouldn't buy again although I will keep using to see if I find new results
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?