BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Morgan P.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, so I don't have anything to compare it to. But it seems to work well. I like that it is packaged like a lipstick, so it's extremely easy to use and doesn't make a mess! The mint flavor is also really nice and not too strong. The exfoliator seems gentle enough that my lips aren't hurting afterwards, just tingly. I can tell a difference in my lips after using it twice already. They aren't peeling anymore. Some of the reviews I've read on this product look as though the reviewers did not follow the directions. The directions say, "Apply to clean damp lips and massage in a circular motion to exfoliate. Use a moistened cotton pad with water and gently wipe away scrub. Follow with a lip balm or gloss to condition." So as long as you're gentle and follow it with a balm or gloss, then you shouldn't have any problems with this exfoliator hurting your lips or leaving them dry. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Amanda C.
Review for: Other more...
The one I used stunk to high heaven like coffee or something but it didn't even have much grit that came off on my lips to exfoliate them and it was hard as a rock. I thought it would be creamy in bullet form for ease of application but it wasn't at all. Did nothing.
Sierra E.
I like the mint exfoliator much better than the original. I think it's much more gentle and it smells good too. The original brown is too rough for your lips and sometimes can be painful. I would consider buying the mint.
Destinee B.
Roanoke, AL
e.l.f Lip Exfoliator is perfect to use right before you put on your lipstick. It takes all the dead rough skin off your lips so your lipstick will go on smoothly without all the cracks. ( Especially if you like wearing matte or lipstain)  10/10 Would buy again!
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I have tried the original and loved it. The mint flavored is even better. It leaves my lips smooth and it is tough enough to scrub off the dead skin but not rough on your lips. Highly recommend.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Love this product! Makes my liquid lipsticks look great on my lips. I got this product and 4 others free on their website for spending $25 or more. I will be purchasing this again in the future!
Breanna P.
Enid, OK
Review for: Brown sugar more...
One of my absolute favorite lip exfoliators of all time! This lip exfoliate her does a great job of prepping my lips for all day lipstick where. It makes my lips smooth and soft and adds an extra layer of hydration. For the price point, it is a great product!
Nancy C.
Poplar Grove, IL
Absolutely love using this especially in the winter! Turns my chapped lips into baby soft lips! I have the original which tastes and smells like brown sugar. I haven't tried any of the other flavors, but I highly recommend using this over a lip scrub! Less messy!
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
ok product not the best exfoliator and it's not so sanitary. this product is very hydrating and doesn't leave your lios dried out. this product is to sanitary cause the dead skin gets left behind on the stick. but overall its a great products and i would buy again.
Tathiana Y.
miami, FL
Me ha encantado este labial exfoliante, es increíble la manera en la que funciona y elimina toda la piel muerta y reseca de los labios, además de su aroma y sabor, vale mucho la pena este producto.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?