BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Kristen N.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm kind of obsessed with this. First of all it smells amazing and secondly after using it it my lips are so smooth. I love elf products and they are super affordable which is another bonus!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this lip exfoliator it works really we'll for being so inexpensive! It seems to be my best friend come the winter months! But I love it! Definitely get your hands on it if you have chapped or dried lips!
Amanda C.
Review for: Other more...
The one I used stunk to high heaven like coffee or something but it didn't even have much grit that came off on my lips to exfoliate them and it was hard as a rock. I thought it would be creamy in bullet form for ease of application but it wasn't at all. Did nothing.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love ELF's Lip Exfoliator in Mint Maniac!!! I've been using the Lip Exfoliator by ELF for a long time but this is the first time I've gotten to try it in the Mint Maniac and I love it! Not only do my lips feel soft and exfoliated but the mint cools my lips which leaves them feeling amazing! I've tried quite a few Exfoliator's but ELF's is by far my favorite and my go to! I love that it comes in lipstick form so I don't have to dig it out or a tub and get it all over my fingers(which I hate the feeling of. I know I'm weird! Lol). Also it lasts forever and is great for any time of the year! Especially the winter months when it seems my lips are in a constant state of being chapped and dry. It also works amazingly for Just before adding a matte lippie or long wear lippie so that your lips don't look all yucky and flakey looking. Not to mention the lippie doesn't last as long on rough chapped lips! I will use this exfoliator as long as ELF keeps making it!!!!
Mikayla M.
saint clair shores
This scrub smells and tastes amazing! It works really really well the first couple of uses, but i found that the more you use it the less it works. Its pretty inexpensive so its not too big of a deal but i thought id throw it out there! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Breanna P.
Enid, OK
Review for: Brown sugar more...
One of my absolute favorite lip exfoliators of all time! This lip exfoliate her does a great job of prepping my lips for all day lipstick where. It makes my lips smooth and soft and adds an extra layer of hydration. For the price point, it is a great product!
Destinee B.
Roanoke, AL
e.l.f Lip Exfoliator is perfect to use right before you put on your lipstick. It takes all the dead rough skin off your lips so your lipstick will go on smoothly without all the cracks. ( Especially if you like wearing matte or lipstain)  10/10 Would buy again!
Sierra E.
I like the mint exfoliator much better than the original. I think it's much more gentle and it smells good too. The original brown is too rough for your lips and sometimes can be painful. I would consider buying the mint.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Love this product! Makes my liquid lipsticks look great on my lips. I got this product and 4 others free on their website for spending $25 or more. I will be purchasing this again in the future!
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I have tried the original and loved it. The mint flavored is even better. It leaves my lips smooth and it is tough enough to scrub off the dead skin but not rough on your lips. Highly recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?