BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love this set!! The lip exfoliator is easy to use and leaves lips smooth and prepped for lip color. The lipstick is very pigmented and lasts almost the entire day. I really enjoyed this duo from Elf. Would absolutely repurchase.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is best for only minimal exfoliation and smoothing out lips that are just slightly chapped. I will swirl some around on my lips in a light scrubbing motion right before getting into the shower and rinsing it off.

If you have extremely chapped lips, you won't see much of a result and might have better luck using olive or coconut oil and sugar on a cotton pad to softly massage your lips with. Or, you can try using a soft (wet) toothbrush to scrub the lips lightly, which works the best for me if I'm needing some extra help.

However, I think the e.l.f. exfoliator is a good tool for light maintenance on the lips when you don't want to spend too much time getting the job done. It's a cheap enough buy that I always have a stick of this on hand. The stick does tend to wear down somewhat unevenly so I will find myself using a little extra product the further I get into the tube, but at 3 bucks, it's not hard to replace with a new stick if you find that it doesn't work the same anymore.
Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product to keep my lips from being dried out. I use this when I'm doing my makeup before I put on lipstick. With these you have to get a layer off of the product before you can really feel the grit on your lips. It's a nice cheap product that everyone should keep in their makeup bag.
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It actually took me forever to get my hand on one of these. They were always sold out, so I knew I needed it. It works great and is so easy to use because it'd already in a lipstick form. Highly recommended.
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Coconut
Not only does it work, but it smells amazing! Its gentle enough for every day use and perfect for winter chapped lips. Very easy to use, you dont have to "scrub" your lips with it. I love that it came just like a lipstick, it makes it so much easier to use. Would definitely buy again.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first got it, it was nice and abrasive to get the dry skin off of my lips but after using it like twice, all the surface sugar melted and left me with just a reg lip balm. I just cut the surface off and it was all good again.
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator is so useful especially now in the cold weather! I love using it, it makes my lips super soft. I got this product for testing purposes but definitely something I am going to use a lot.
Aaliyah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from influenster in the mint flavor. Its easy to exfoliate because it has no mess. It is mainly just sugar and oil which is easy to diy but I enjoy how easy it is to control and how gently it is.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a decent product but I personally feel as if it's a little too rough and grainy. It's affordable and easy to use but I think I'm a bit too sensitive to use it. I don't recommend this to those with sensitive skin.
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this product!! I have very dry lips that constantly peel a lot & this does the trick for them. I've only tried one other brand which was Treat Marshmallow Lip Scrub & e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator blows it away. It's harder so it's easier to use in the chapstick tube form which I prefer, I feel it works better than the softer kind you use your finger to apply. It's more gritty so it works great for removing the dead skin, but if you have sensitive lips you might want something gentler as it's pretty rough, which I love. It tastes wonderful! It's sweeter & more flavorful than Treat brand & leaves a moisturizing balm feel after I lick away all the granules. It leaves my lips soft & smooth & after about a week of using it I find I don't have to use it as often. To use it I just lick my lips & apply it in a circular motion then lick away the excess & follow with glossy balm. It even works on the chapped places I get in the corners of my mouth. Only $3 & I can get it at my local drugstore!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?