5 colors available

How to use:

Shinese C.
Shinese C.
Raleigh, NC
Coming from a person with dry lips.... I love this product!!! Does a great job of exfoliating and removing all dead skin and leaves you with soft smooth lips!!
Karlie T.
Karlie T.
Mckinney , TX
I love this lip exfoliator so much! It tastes good and the beads dissolve into a gloss on your lips. Just be careful it's delicate the tip of mine fell off. :(
Josephine M.
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Absolutely love and recommend this product at helping to take away the flakiness of your lips right before wearing lip product. It is a good quick fix product.
Brynn T.
Brynn T.
Bellevue, WA
Got this in my elf VoxBox. Unfortunately it came already broken! It seems to work pretty well but is hard to used since it is broken... Work on your packaging!
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Massapequa, NY
This product is very good for getting dead skins cells off your lips. I use it before bed and it makes my lips feel great! I noticed a huge difference already.
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I looove this lip exfoliation bullet. It's so helpful and nice. It has a nice scent a long with a classy look. It's perfect for pre application of a lipstick.
Markelle S.
Markelle S.
Application is so easy! I have tried multiple exfoliators and it's always a pain having to dig the supply out of a jar/pot. Works great at removing dead skin!
Elza M.
Elza M.
San Clemente, CA
I love this product. I've used it about twice a week since receiving it to try and it has kept my chapped winter lips smooth. Very good at removing dead skin.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Bountiful, UT
This is one of my favorite elf products, especially during winter! It really gets rid of the dry skin and gunk on your lips for a smooth lip. I love the mint!
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I loved this! Love the smell and the way my lips feel so soft all day after using it. Just follow the directions and you should be on your way to smooth lips.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?