5 colors available

How to use:

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Cabot, AR
I received this in my elf voxbox Completely free to review and give my opinion. First, it's in super cute packaging. It's not bulky and I can throw it in my purse for a mid-day charge when my lips aren't feeling loved. Second, it's smells amazing. The mint green makes your lips so soft and moisturized. And my lips seemed plump and softer just a few minutes and putting it on. I will definitely be purchasing this as a Christmas stocking stuffer.
Arian B.
Arian B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really didn't know what to expect with this product but I'm really happy with it. It's basically a sugar scrub in a lipstick tube/shape. The sugar helps rub off dead skin and then melts along with the other moisturisers in the product to help soften them. I like to let it sit in my lips for a few minutes before applying my lipstick. It also tastes and smells like brown sugar! Great price too! And like all of E.L.F.'s stuff it's cruelty free!
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have bought two of these. My first tube was awesome. It exfoliated my lips great and moisturized them too. Not sure if something changed but my second tube I bought isn't as hard when I press it to my lips it kind of crumbles and I have to use my finger to rub it around my lips. Still feels good and moisturizes but I'm not giving up yet I'm just going to assume I got a bad tube of it and try again because I loved it so much the first time
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I purchased the Mint lip exfoliator and I'm never breaking up with it!!!! My lips are dry and chapped year round so a good lip exfoliator is a must. I have tried a ton of different ones but they can't hold a candle to ELF'S. Great price at under $5, nice minty smell and taste......works!!!! Removes dead, flaky skin and makes my lips a nice rosy red in the process. Can't recommend this enough. I have one in my purse and one on my nightstand😀
Nicolete G.
Nicolete G.
Los Angeles , CA
So basically I had the lips of an alligator until I started using this 🐊 gross, trust me I know, I've always had chapped lips no matter what I do, i use this everyday before I do my makeup and at night before I go to sleep. I recieved the mint flavored lip exfoliator via influenster. Now I'm one of those that can't stand anything mint, but this is more of a sweet mint and I actually love the flavor of it! And I love that it's not too harsh
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brook Park, OH
I received this product by e.l.f. for free to test and review but all opinions are my own. I have tried this product before and I love it. It's so easy to use and feels great on the lips. It does a really good job at exfoliating and the taste and smell is nice. I received one in mint and I've tried the regular lip exfoliator in the past as well. The price is great. I will definitely purchase this in the future and recommend it to friends
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Okay love love love I have the mint and it is adorable. I've never had a lip exfoliater in the shape of a lipstick so the packaging was super neat it's not a hard-core scrub but I can totally feel my lips being smooth and plumper afterwards. I really like it because they're smooth and soft but there's no after film what you get with a lot of moisturizers which means it's perfect before a liquid lip (and it's inexpensive and cruelty free)
Cecilia L.
Cecilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got it from my elf box it works like wonders! This is my first time using a lip exfoliator and wow I am amazed. Takes off my dead skin but it does leave sort of a minty scent to it but you can wash it off with warm water so you don't have that taste or scent anymore. This product actually works because I'm always the person that have my skin peeling off my lips. So I would def recommend this product and I would buy it for myself too.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I received the mint lip exfoliator for free in the elf voxbox. I really like this because It is less messy compared to lip exfoliators in a pot. The mint smells lovely. My lips can generally be dry but especially in winter, and I love wearing lipstick so I need smooth lips. This lip exfoliator has really helped gently scrub away the dead skin, leaving my lips soft and smooth. I'm happy to say I am wearing lipsticks beautifully again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Like others have commented before, be sure to scrape off the first layer a bit to get to the exfoliator.

Very straight forward, goes on clear, rub a little bit around with your finger then wipe off leftover pieces with a wet cotton ball.

Afterwards I applied a vanilla lip balm and my lips felt and looked so smooth. Just began using but will definitely continue to use. Not sure if I would use every day though, maybe just every other.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?