BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Georgina đź’Ž.
Calexico
Review for: Mint Maniac
I like this product beacuse it allows you to get a clean canvas on your lips before applying the real deal. it is nice for the cheap price you can get it for . I bought it at my local Walmart mut I have seen it at Target also. I will buy it again and recommed to others.
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Rose
I love the product, however I do not like the packaging. The idea is awesome, but It did not exfoliate my lips in the lipstick form. I took the product out and put into an empty blush pan. After I did this the product worked much better and I would buy again and again!
Alisha M.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this stuff! I use it after my BFR lip revival scrub which is a little more abrasive than this but this one is great to use right before bed. The crystals are chunky and it’s very moisturizing. You can’t beat the price! I definitely want to try the other flavors!
Kat P.
Review for: Coconut, Mint Maniac
This stuff is soooooo good.  Not only does it exfoliate, it also moisturizes and tastes incredibly AMAZING. I would encourage everyone to pick up multiples flavors and try them out!  For the price point, it seriously cannot be beat - your lips will thank you!
Jenn F.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive tried quite a few lip exfoliators, all in the jar form. Then I found Elf's lip exfoliator that is in the same packaging as a regular lip stick and love it so much more. Easy to use, makes my lips smooth, and a great price. Added bonus, all the different flavors smell so good!
Anna R.
Review for: Other
I love this exfoliator! It doesn’t a great job at removing dead skin without being too abrasive! The flavor lingers on my lips after wiping off the excess and dead skin, and it has a nice taste. It’s very inexpensive, but still a great product! Would highly recommend.
Mariah S.
Puyallup
Review for: Other
i had the vanilla one, but i didn't really like this product.. it was very rough and i know it's an exfoliator, but it felt like i was rubbing a rock on my lips. it did take the dead skin off, but it dried them out. i wouldn't recommend. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
Review for: Mint Maniac, Rose
I love using this lip exfoliate when my lips are chapped. I always have this on my during the winter especially. The only thing I don't like is that it tends to get a little waxy and hard to use towards the end of its life cycle. But other than that it works well.
Breonna M.
Review for: Other
I've gone through 3 of these. I love it sooo much! I use it everytime after I shower. They taste so good and really get all the dead skin off your lips! Some scrubs hurt my lips after I use them but this one does not. It also really plumps your lips and it lasts a while!
Alexis S.
Barboursville, WV
Review for: Rose
This exfoliator really works! MY lips felt brand new. This is a great value. Its great to use before using a matte lipstick. The packaging is nice and easy especially for such a great product. This keeps my lips feeling nice for a while. I would recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?