BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brook Park, OH
I received this product by e.l.f. for free to test and review but all opinions are my own. I have tried this product before and I love it. It's so easy to use and feels great on the lips. It does a really good job at exfoliating and the taste and smell is nice. I received one in mint and I've tried the regular lip exfoliator in the past as well. The price is great. I will definitely purchase this in the future and recommend it to friends
Cecilia L.
Cecilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got it from my elf box it works like wonders! This is my first time using a lip exfoliator and wow I am amazed. Takes off my dead skin but it does leave sort of a minty scent to it but you can wash it off with warm water so you don't have that taste or scent anymore. This product actually works because I'm always the person that have my skin peeling off my lips. So I would def recommend this product and I would buy it for myself too.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I received the mint lip exfoliator for free in the elf voxbox. I really like this because It is less messy compared to lip exfoliators in a pot. The mint smells lovely. My lips can generally be dry but especially in winter, and I love wearing lipstick so I need smooth lips. This lip exfoliator has really helped gently scrub away the dead skin, leaving my lips soft and smooth. I'm happy to say I am wearing lipsticks beautifully again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Like others have commented before, be sure to scrape off the first layer a bit to get to the exfoliator.

Very straight forward, goes on clear, rub a little bit around with your finger then wipe off leftover pieces with a wet cotton ball.

Afterwards I applied a vanilla lip balm and my lips felt and looked so smooth. Just began using but will definitely continue to use. Not sure if I would use every day though, maybe just every other.
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Hialeah, FL
I got mine as complimentary from influenster to try on. I was not completely sure because I have never try any products from elf besides their brushes, my lips are being getting dry lately, but after using this products according to their instructions I have seen improvement immediately, the very first time i got a more hydrating lips, and it has keep going. Im in love with this product, and would definitely recommend it to others.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Bakersfield, CA
I have to admit that when I recieved the e.l.f. VoxBox I wasn't too sure about this product. I opened and thought, oh that's pretty. When I applied it, I was like, ohhh I like this. Bye bye dry/chapped lips!
I absolutely love this. This is a must have in every girls bag. I love the way it makes my feels feel silky smooth. It does feel kind of like applying sandpaper at first, but once you're done, the results are totally kissable.
Mariel V.
Mariel V.
Daytona Beach, FL
Before I received the mint flavor complimentary in my e.l.f VoxBox, I had tried the brown one. You have to rub it on your hand a little to get to the part that actually exfoliates. But when you do, the dead skin on your lips just comes right off without any pain. I usually apply it in circles and then wipe it off with a towel when I'm done. MAKE SURE YOUR LIPS ARE WET BEFOREHAND and remember to moisturize your lips afterwards!
Maria J. C.
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
This is my go-to lip exfoliator and the fact that's it's accessible for only $3 at any drugstore & online is even better! I like that the fact that it already comes in a lipstick shape so you don't have to get your hands dirty and or use your fingers to exfoliate your lips. This has a great scent and leaves my lips complete prepped for any lip product I want to use. I highly recommend this bang for your buck product to anyone!
Christal B.
Christal B.
Covington, GA
Love this product! I received the elf voxbox from influenster and this was one of the products that I received. I was extremely happy to try this. I used it promptly after my shower while my lips were slightly damp. I applied the exfoliant for about 2 minutes then followed up by wiping my lips with cold water on a cotton round and my chapstick green tea mint lip butter and my lips were smooth and refreshed! Highly recommend!
Liz R.
Liz R.
I tend to get dry lips in the winter which can make wearing lipstick or a liquid lipstick very difficult. The Elf lip exfoliator really does a great job at peeling away and removing the dead and dry skin off my lips. My lipstick or lip gloss or liquid lipstick goes on much smoother and does not look flaky or cracked because of my dry lips, but instead my lips look more flawless! Love the mint! Leaves a cooling sensation!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?