e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
7 months, 1 week ago
it works. It is recommended to use a moisturizer on the lips after exfoliating them, they are very soft
dayany s.
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I have been using it for two days now, and my lips seem to be softer and more lush. Of course you could make a lip scrub at home, but this is easy, compact, and smells amazing!
Briee F.
Briee F.
Fort worth, TX
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I believe it works! I use the original and the sweet cherry and I think they work better together!
Damalis M.
Damalis M.
Bronx, NY
9 months ago
It works! And you don't have to stick your finger into it. Definitely a favorite
Aly L.
Aly L.
9 months, 1 week ago
This works really well for exfoliating. It's good to have another balm or treatment to restore moisture as well though.
María A.
María A.
9 months, 1 week ago
Hi Justine. I really recommend this Lip Exfoliator, work good on my lips. Letf my lips soft and smelling like mint
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Carnegie, PA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I have used a few different lip scrubs, but this one is my favorite because it nourishes the most (in my opinion.) I actually broke a piece off and softened it between my fingers before applying it, which made all the difference. For a different, softer scrub, I would recommend any of the Lush lip scrubs.
Marina C.
Marina C.
10 months, 1 week ago
The product is hard to 'break into and get started'. This can get messy. The lush lip scrub is much more expensive but I prefer that one this and it lasts me forever.
10 months, 1 week ago
Yes, it works very well. Leaves lips clean and cleansed. It also has a mint flavor like toothpaste. The good thing about this exfoliator is that the lip-type packaging helps to better use
lesabel v.
lesabel v.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
esta es muy buena ,se la recomiendo, son productos economicos pero de buena calidad, son bien cremosos y son de larga durabilidad , creo que hay otros mejores claro muy caros , este es bueno y economico