e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Justine J.
Coralville, IA

9 months, 1 week ago
it works. It is recommended to use a moisturizer on the lips after exfoliating them, they are very soft
dayany s.
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I have been using it for two days now, and my lips seem to be softer and more lush. Of course you could make a lip scrub at home, but this is easy, compact, and smells amazing!
Briee F.
Briee F.
Fort Worth, TX
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I believe it works! I use the original and the sweet cherry and I think they work better together!
Damalis M.
Damalis M.
Bronx, NY
10 months, 3 weeks ago
It works! And you don't have to stick your finger into it. Definitely a favorite
Aly L.
Aly L.
11 months ago
This works really well for exfoliating. It's good to have another balm or treatment to restore moisture as well though.
María A.
María A.
11 months, 1 week ago
Hi Justine. I really recommend this Lip Exfoliator, work good on my lips. Letf my lips soft and smelling like mint
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
CARNEGIE, PA
11 months, 1 week ago
I have used a few different lip scrubs, but this one is my favorite because it nourishes the most (in my opinion.) I actually broke a piece off and softened it between my fingers before applying it, which made all the difference. For a different, softer scrub, I would recommend any of the Lush lip scrubs.
Marina C.
Marina C.
1 year ago
The product is hard to 'break into and get started'. This can get messy. The lush lip scrub is much more expensive but I prefer that one this and it lasts me forever.
1 year ago
Yes, it works very well. Leaves lips clean and cleansed. It also has a mint flavor like toothpaste. The good thing about this exfoliator is that the lip-type packaging helps to better use
lesabel v.
lesabel v.
1 year ago
esta es muy buena ,se la recomiendo, son productos economicos pero de buena calidad, son bien cremosos y son de larga durabilidad , creo que hay otros mejores claro muy caros , este es bueno y economico