e.l.f. Lip Defining Brush uploaded by Nicky S.e.l.f. Lip Defining Brush uploaded by Tracey L.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #2 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

This soft tapered brush is ideal for lip color application and for softening lip pencil lines. The tapered point allows for precise definition. Create a professionally applied look every time with our Lip Defining Brush.

How to Use

Dip The Brush Into Lipstick, Lip Gloss, Or Lip Stain And Apply Along The Contour Of Your Lips.
Then Blend The Color Inward For Complete Lip Coverage.

• Does the lip brush shed while using? I noticed that cheap...4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?3 Answers
  • Would you recommend using this brush for a lip palette? A...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "Precise for the price. I love all of the Elf products. They are cheap but surprisingly good quality. This brush will last a long time. I would recommend this and any other Elf product to others especially the primer and lipstains but the brushes are good too." in 13 reviews
  • "87 cents lip or eye liner works just as good as the top line brushes ELF CONTINUES TO AMAZE ME" in 5 reviews
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this brush for getting that great precise line when coloring my lips and giving them a great line..I also use it for doing a far shadow in my lash lone. It has such a great point on it that you can use for getting it into small places around the eye that need detailing..and for its original use for the lip it's great when using a darker color on the outer lip and turning it to its side helps filling the rest of the lip with a lighter color. I got it at Water for ...wait for it..ONE DOLLAR!!! that's the retail price for it too and it can be used for so many uses even more besides what I mentioned including brows gel liner and even getting concelor pr for dation in the little creases by your nostrils or under the eye or a great inner corner highlight !!
Destiny D.
New york
the price of this product is sooo nice and soooo cheap i like that , this brush has helped me blend my lip liner into the lip before i apply my lip gloss, it is super easy to use especially on oily skin textures i've done several of my clients lips with this brush and it has not failed me yet and hopefully it will never.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love this brush! So cheap! I think I paid 40 cents for it during their spring sale. I love to use this to apply concealer to either carve out my brows or to touch up any lip stain/color mistakes! Satisfied with this for both performance and price!
Deprina G.
Bay shore, NY
This has a perfect pointy tip perfect for liquid eyeliner if you lose ya wand. Also when you want to edge the lips. This came with a set of 12 brushes from Elf for 12.99 they have just the right texture and the best part is the words are written right on the brush. These can in white and it includes metal tips on the end of white handles! So far so good . Lash and Brow wand!
Sierra C.
Williamston, NC
Love this small little brush! It gets the job done perfectly. Haven’t had any trouble with bristles falling out or anything. I also use this for inner corner and Cupid’s bow highlight
Jay 💖.
This brush is cheap,but it works really well. It does good at filling in the lips,and at outlining them with a crisp line. I think I paid maybe a dollar for this on the site during their christmas sale last year,and I would 100% recommend this brush. I give it an 8.5/10 since a few hairs do fall out every few times it's washed.
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
For the price you can't go wrong. I like to take my favorite lipstick and this brush to line my lips. Then I fill in with the stick. Super easy. I have more control in using a small brush like this than a pencil liner. I continue to buy multiples of these.
Amanda J.
This brush is cheap and works so well! You’re able to get a precise line easily! It’s great for applying lipstick! My lipstick applies easily and effortlessly! A+++
Chintil G.
I have several of these lip brushes I'm my makeup brush collection. They serve their purpose and work great for lip stick or lipgloss application. Keep them sanitized and they will last a long time.
Audra B.
Norway, MI
LOVE elf brushes because of their value. They are so cheap and work just as well as expensive ones. I have regular/combination skin and this is a great brush for me. Definitely would buy again.
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Is this to apply liquid lip gloss?
Tawona B.
Does the lip brush shed while using? I noticed that cheaper brushes shed while using.
Iqra C.
Is it worth the price?
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Does this make your lips look bigger?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is It Really a go! Meaning a must. to go get one of these lip brushes ?