BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New! Become Your Own Makeup Artist Creating a fuller more defined lip easily 2 One side highlights lips to create a beautiful youthful glow 3 The other side defines lips Enhance your lips by creating a fuller more defined lip easily! One side highlights lips to create a beautiful youthful glow, while the other side defines lips for a perfect pouty look. see more...

• I love this pencil! Tell me why you do or do not.1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Elf is a brand that I love! Their prodcuts all range from $1-$6 at the drugstore. I purchased this because i was in need of a new lip liner. this worked great! It went on smooth and my lip stick didn't run out of my lips. This lip liner held it all in! If you are looking for a cheap but good lip liner, i recommend this!
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I just love this dual ended pencil because I can correct mistakes I make while lining them and then go back and redo it throughout the day if needed! the pigmentation is very good and it does last awhile, however I've noticed that the 'defined' end can really dry out my lips and that's just not good.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Yes. This is a nice lip pencil. It also has a shaping end to highlight your cupids bow. I love the natural color. It works best with all lipsticks. I love the built in sharpener that comes with it. Great product for only three dollars. I usually stock up when i buy them.
Ashley F.
West Valley, NY
I love this product because I can over line my lips and it looks somewhat natural. It also is a very nice shaper.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
I use a lot of e.l.f products. They are truly amazing, but this product really stands out. It always works and never ceases to amaze me. Everyone asks where I get it from and I love to tell them all about it.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
I like this product because it makes my lips look very natural. I love making them look fuller and bigger. I always use this when I'm wearing no lipstick. It lasts about 4-5 hours on me. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural lip liner for everyday wear.
Maholy M.
Fresno
When I started using makeup I used to use that product so much and I still have them to this day and I honestly love using them I hope to keep on buying them and get back to what I used to start with but honestly it's a good product to buy
Misty S.
Smooth and glides in very well. The price is always nice too :) it would be worth another buy when I finish with this one. I found mine at the local Walmart and although I don't wear lipstick very often this is a good liner to have around.
Janet V.
Bensalem , PA
It's affordable and can make it work, but I feel like it's not as pigmented as I would want it to be. It's a dry and hard to put on, but if affordability is your main concern it deffinetly will work and do the job. I'd recommend it but warn that it's requires "work" to put it on.
Trisha A.
Lake isabella, CA
This actually worked with a few of my lip colors. It was very affordable and easy to apply. I love using it because it lasts long. I got it at Walmart and I've seen it at my local grocery store. I would totally tell anyone to give it a try!
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
I love this pencil! Tell me why you do or do not.