BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enhance your lips by creating a fuller more defined lip easily! One side highlights lips to create a beautiful youthful glow, while the other side defines lips for a perfect pouty look.

How to Use

Use The Shape Side Of The Pencil To Highlight Your Cupid’s Bow And Outline Your Lips For A Plumped Look.
 Apply The Definer On The Inside Of The Shape Liner, Following The Same Outline.
 Then, Blend Inward Using A Lip Brush To Create A Nude, Natural Lip.

ingredients:

Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Mica, Bht, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• I love this pencil! Tell me why you do or do not.1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Courtney M.
Not my favorite lip product from elf, but it’s not terrible. The packaging is relatively cheap so the lid cracked very easily. I appreciate how they provide a sharpener on one end of the pencil. The two shades are a nice touch as well.
Janet V.
Bensalem , PA
It's affordable and can make it work, but I feel like it's not as pigmented as I would want it to be. It's a dry and hard to put on, but if affordability is your main concern it deffinetly will work and do the job. I'd recommend it but warn that it's requires "work" to put it on.
Ally L.
Pottsville, PA
It works good. I paid a fair amount for the product and it deffinatly does the job, I purchased online and I would reccomend to someone who's looking for a cheap liner.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
I use a lot of e.l.f products. They are truly amazing, but this product really stands out. It always works and never ceases to amaze me. Everyone asks where I get it from and I love to tell them all about it.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
I like this product because it makes my lips look very natural. I love making them look fuller and bigger. I always use this when I'm wearing no lipstick. It lasts about 4-5 hours on me. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural lip liner for everyday wear.
Misty S.
Smooth and glides in very well. The price is always nice too :) it would be worth another buy when I finish with this one. I found mine at the local Walmart and although I don't wear lipstick very often this is a good liner to have around.
Maholy M.
Fresno
When I started using makeup I used to use that product so much and I still have them to this day and I honestly love using them I hope to keep on buying them and get back to what I used to start with but honestly it's a good product to buy
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
This actually worked with a few of my lip colors. It was very affordable and easy to apply. I love using it because it lasts long. I got it at Walmart and I've seen it at my local grocery store. I would totally tell anyone to give it a try!
Pepper M.
Gilroy, CA
Elf has seriously stepped up their game! The products are so amazing and can hold their own next to "name brand" items. This pencil is easy to use. Light on the lips and easy to work with. The price is insane for what you get. Totally recommend this is whether you're a beginner or a makeup queen!
Valerie A.
Boston, MA
I'm honestly just meh about this product. I thought the colors would be more universal than they are. The highlighting end isn't light enough to really do much for me. Maybe it works better on someone with darker toned skin.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I love this pencil! Tell me why you do or do not.