BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enhance your lips by creating a fuller more defined lip easily! One side highlights lips to create a beautiful youthful glow, while the other side defines lips for a perfect pouty look.

How to Use

Use The Shape Side Of The Pencil To Highlight Your Cupid’s Bow And Outline Your Lips For A Plumped Look.
 Apply The Definer On The Inside Of The Shape Liner, Following The Same Outline.
 Then, Blend Inward Using A Lip Brush To Create A Nude, Natural Lip.

ingredients:

Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Mica, Bht, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• I love this pencil! Tell me why you do or do not.1 Answers
Rissa G.
Indianapolis , IN
The color I happened to stumble upon was perfect for me. The liner stays and I have no complaints other than I don’t have enough of these. I usually go for high end make up but these little $3 lip liners are perfect to carry and use at all times!
Courtney M.
Not my favorite lip product from elf, but it’s not terrible. The packaging is relatively cheap so the lid cracked very easily. I appreciate how they provide a sharpener on one end of the pencil. The two shades are a nice touch as well.
Ally L.
Pottsville, PA
It works good. I paid a fair amount for the product and it deffinatly does the job, I purchased online and I would reccomend to someone who's looking for a cheap liner.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
I like this product because it makes my lips look very natural. I love making them look fuller and bigger. I always use this when I'm wearing no lipstick. It lasts about 4-5 hours on me. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural lip liner for everyday wear.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
This actually worked with a few of my lip colors. It was very affordable and easy to apply. I love using it because it lasts long. I got it at Walmart and I've seen it at my local grocery store. I would totally tell anyone to give it a try!
Pepper M.
Gilroy, CA
Elf has seriously stepped up their game! The products are so amazing and can hold their own next to "name brand" items. This pencil is easy to use. Light on the lips and easy to work with. The price is insane for what you get. Totally recommend this is whether you're a beginner or a makeup queen!
Valerie A.
Boston, MA
I'm honestly just meh about this product. I thought the colors would be more universal than they are. The highlighting end isn't light enough to really do much for me. Maybe it works better on someone with darker toned skin.
Kayla s.
Needville, TX
i love this lip pencil and it works very well i bought mine at target and it is definitely one of my favs it works very well and meets my expectations this isn’t my first time buying this product and definitely won’t be the last
Justine D.
So this lip duo is a must. I have stopped using my other lip liner products because I love this so much. The highlighter can be used to accentuate your lips but also as a highlighter on other areas such as cheeks and eyes. The lip liner itself is the most beautiful nude that goes with all my lip glosses and chap sticks. When I wear this my lips look more full. I take it everywhere from work to the beach. It is less than $10 and is a true beauty must.
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
For a budget lip liner, I was very impressed with this product! It isn’t super smooth in application, but it lines the lips well and helps any lip stick last much longer.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I love this pencil! Tell me why you do or do not.