BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lip gloss cylinder. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine.

Tiny F.
Love the e.l.f lip glosses. They have beautiful shades of colors for my lips. I would recommend this to my family and friends. It leaves your lips smooth and soft. And it has a natural look too it on my lips.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
I love getting value for my money! This product gives you variety without breaking the budget.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants choices in their collection! I would definitely purchase this product again.
Ashley U.
Los Angeles, CA
I really do like all kinds of lipsticks! I usually buy my e.l.f products at target. Its does meet my expectations for a really nice shade. I use this mostly on bright days outside! Yes definitely would buy it again!
Cedar W.
Globe
Girrrl! Who can go wrong with elf cosmetics?! I mean the overall formula is sticky but hey you get what you pay for right? They're probs my 3rd fav drugstore brand cause hello, who doesn't like the cheap prices.
Carolina G.
San Diego, CA
Got this for a present. I liked the colors and the color pay off from the lip glosses. It is not one of my favorites, but they look nice. More for somebody starting off with makeup.
Angelique R.
Flagstaff, AZ
The variety of lip products this comes with is nice, the last long and stay on long as well. They are definitely affordable, I purchased mine online and would do it again!
Elizabeth C.
33326
I have not tried it but my friends did and she loves it so I swatched it and I love it's long lasting and easy to use and apply my frien bought it at century21 and it's definitely recommended for anyone
Tiffany K.
Love this! There isn't much pigment, but the shine and shimmer of definitely worth it. So easy to throw on over a bare lip or even when you have a matte lip color on. I own multiple and I find myself reaching for them quiet often.
Masey Y.
Lancaster, OH
These lipsticks are worth the price! They are fairly pigmented, but not very long lasting. If it were up to me, I would rather spend the extra money and get a better lipstick. I wouldn't buy again.
nye m.
Los Angeles, CA
E.l.f 4 piece lip is amazing. It isn't sticky and it is very bright. It has a smooth application and will not break out your skin. Very great essential for makeup lovers. Will buy again.

back