BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz
  • "The colors were beautiful. The formula was creamy and comfortable to wear. The color lasts a while too." in 6 reviews
  • "Absolutely love the red shades. Matte is best for a classy look without to much shine. Long lasting affordable and a name brand i swear by" in 4 reviews
Stefanie S.
Brooklyn , NY
Giving this set 4 stars because I absolutely live the praline color and I found it through this set. A great medium nude with a bit of flattering pink. Good staying power without being chalky. Didn’t love the other shades but I’m very picky about lip color so 1 winning shade is a win for me.
Eladria Z.
Received this as a Christmas gift and could not have been more pleased. The grouping of the colors go perfect for the season and they also are individually amazing because they could be used through other seasons! Love it
Hope S.
Piketon
This site has been awesome I love looking at all the new stuff and seeing everything there is out their and see what I can try that is new. This is my first time using this site and I love it. It has great value and I would recommend it to everyone. I think they will love it just like I do.
Ciara H.
University Place
Good color selection and very soft formula although it can be hard to line the lips and they seem to sink into the fine lines of your lips... Great wear time though!
kaylah T.
The lip colors are beautiful and blend out super nicely. They're easy to wear and extremely affordable. Mine lasted all day and only required tiny touch ups after eating and drinking. I 100% recommend these products. e.l.f. is amazing!!
Sandy F.
This is one of the best and great beginner makeup products there is. It’s super affordable and a great intro to matte lipstick. The only thing I didn’t like was the pink color because the color didn’t seem to go on correctly and there were always little bits of product coming off
adriana c.
crouse
this set is so addicting I use them all the time plus they make your lips feel soft and great highly recommend this product and plus it comes in a set so you get more of it in one price this product is highly recommended by me
Samantha A.
Beckley, WV
Not really matte. They’re more creamy and does not dry down. I still really enjoy them as a regular lipstick. It transfers and smudges so you have to be careful. But they are very pigmented and beautiful.
Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought these at Target for a Christmas present but I ended up keeping it for myself. This box set is super affordable and it's a great product. It applies smoothly and finishes off matte. Would definitely recommend!!
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I love this product they also have a wide verity of colors. This only thing you have to be careful with is make sure you moisturize you lips well before the product, and don't over apply or it will crack.