e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz uploaded by Erica D.e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz uploaded by Desiree E.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Hope S.
Piketon
Beauty Junkie Expert
This site has been awesome I love looking at all the new stuff and seeing everything there is out their and see what I can try that is new. This is my first time using this site and I love it. It has great value and I would recommend it to everyone. I think they will love it just like I do.
Rachel P.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, you really can’t beat this lip set! It has staple colors that I use all of the time. Some aren’t as pigmented as others, but are definitely buildable with another layer. I love elf and would highly recommend this set!
piper j.
new lenox, IL
The greatest gift for the make up lover in your family this holiday season! The many lip colors make for a great kit that could help any make up artist starting off! It is worth every penny but the lipsticks are not very pigmented.
Tylina H.
Belfry KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This are pretty good. I like that they aren’t that expensive and that’s a good thing for a college student. The product just slides on my lips with no chunky pieces. I would recommend this to anyone that is on a budget
angela U.
Peoria
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is one of my favs. It doesn’t dry the lips the packaging is beautiful and i love it. I bought this off their website and it lasts all day. It’s very affordable and I recommend it to others.
Grace C.
Walton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors, the long-wearing formula, and the hydration it gives me! Even though they are matte, they still give me a healthy sheen! I love them so so much! I will definitely buy again when I run out, and I recommend this to many people out there looking for an affordable lip color!
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mad for Mattes Holiday gift set has four beautiful colors in it. Praline - a nude, Ruby Red, Berry Sorbet, and Wine. Wine is my favorite! It is such the perfect Fall color, and the matte finish tops it off! Goes on smooth, and lasts for a while. Easy to reapply.
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color. I love the formula. The opacity is great. The wear is long lasting. It wore comfortable. Didn’t fade fast. Cute packaging. Can’t wait to go buy more! I just gotta save my money so I can buy all the shades next time! Looooove it!!!
Y U.
Wonderland
Absolutely love this product , who does love a beautiful matte lippy. Fell in love with right away . I would definitely recommend this product to my fellow makeup lovers
Samantha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really matte. They’re more creamy and does not dry down. I still really enjoy them as a regular lipstick. It transfers and smudges so you have to be careful. But they are very pigmented and beautiful.