3 varieties available
e.l.f. Lip Balm SPF 15
4.06 / 5 based on 190 Reviews
Use the Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 to relieve and soothe lips with a drench of moisture. This lip balm features SPF 15 to help shield lips from harmful sun rays. Apply balm liberally to prevent and temporarily protect against chapped, cracked or chafed lips. Try one of the tinted lip balms for just a hint of color!
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally to lips before sun exposure and as often as desired.
- Wear alone, under or over your favorite lipstick.
Active Ingredient(s):Oxybenzone 5%Octinoxate 7.5%Ingredients:Polybutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ceresin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Neotame, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben,Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain:Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035see more...
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
e.l.f. Lip Balm SPF 15
- "Very moisturizing. No stickyiness. Very comfortable to wear all day. One of my favorites." in 10 reviews
- "I just love a tinted balm! And this elf one is so creamy, so nourishing, and so durn PRETTY! It looks subtle and natural on my lips and feels so amazing. I keep it in my purse and have no problem putting it on without a mirror. This is a true staple product" in 7 reviews
- "Love this product, great price point, I love the nude color as well! $3 is a great price, the lipstick is soft and creamy with color and doesn't pull" in 6 reviews
- "Awesome product! (: Will definitely purchase this item again. And of course I would recommend this to my friends and family! Good quality! It is also a long lasting product which is always a plus! I love this product" in 5 reviews
Review for: Nude, Pink more...
These are AWFUL! I know elf makes SOME decent products and I decided to pick a couple of these up during their spring sale. They were cheap so not much money wasted but they’re awful. They don’t condition my lips at all and my lips aren’t even dry or chapped. The color breaks apart on my lips and is super patchy. Barely lasted 10 minutes on my lips. Will never repurchase.
E.L.F. Has always been one of my favorite brands because they keep prices low with good quality makeup. I was skeptical about the lip balm because I usually use medical lip balms with a minty feel but this worked just the same!! Kept my lips smooth for hours without reapplication. would recommend!!
I love elf lip products. The color of this lip balm is gorgeous and it’s very pigmented. It has a very nice mint smell to it. It only costs $3 which is such an incredible price especially considering how high quality this product is. It makes my lips feel very hydrated and isn’t sticky like most lip balms. It applies very easily and is overall an amazing product that I highly recommend.
Review for: Nude, clear more...
I love, love, love these lip balms, have a nice amount of pigment and leave your lips really smooth, I use the clear one at night before I got to bed (bit of a mouth breather when sleeping) and my lips are soft the next morning, I use the nude one when going out and not wearing much makeup, these balms are really smooth and don't feel sticky at all.
I’m not much of a lipstick person. I wear gloss or just some chapstick. I tried this product and absolutely loved it. It didn’t dry out my lips, it helps protect my lips from the sun when I’m outside, which is all the time, hiking, kayaking, and on boat days on the lake. It is fabulous!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos