BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Infused with vitamins a & e and shea butter, these lip balms provide long-lasting moisture and help soothe chapped lips see more...

Review for: e.l.f. Lip Balm Set
My favorite!!!! I love the flavors, the satin feel and the price. I love it all!! I would highly recommend this to anyone
Camille C.
Camille C.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Balm Set
It was hydrating for my lips and I didn't really apply as much. I thought the packaging was simple and cute. It was definitely long lasting for my lips and I bought it multiple times in a row where I don't lose it. I would definitely repurchase it again.
Kylie Z.
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Balm Set
I got these lip balms for a birthday and I liked it a lot at first! But I didn't like the texture on it very well :( it made your lips extent soft! But the texture was just a little off for me. The smoothing on the lips is great though!
Mark L.
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Balm Set
I admit it, sometimes I use my girl's beauty products. These are more fancy than a traditional anti-chap lip product. I like the smooth texture and that I can wear a little bit without looking like I have her lipstick on. The yellow is best. Very soothing on dry lips.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Silver Spgs, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Balm Set
I'm a lip balm nut so these are a go to for me. They last a long time and give my lips the moisture they need to survive the Florida heat!
James B.
James B.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Balm Set
Lip balm are hydrating and surprisingly pigmented, and they stay on for a significant amount of time. Over all very happy with this product!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Balm Set
Good product! Awsome for begginers and the makeup pros. Good formula. Awsome color pay off. Would purchase again.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Balm Set
This lip balm are the best keep your lip moist and soft i love this lip balm so healthy for yoir lips nice texture to it
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Balm Set
These lip balm are amazing I love using them everyday they work good recommend you to try it out
Gregory G.
Gregory G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Balm Set
My girlfriend really enjoys the elf products and how cheap it is. You can find it at Walmart and target..