BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Infused with vitamins a & e and shea butter, these lip balms provide long-lasting moisture and help soothe chapped lips

e.l.f. Lip Balm Set
  • "Lip balm are hydrating and surprisingly pigmented, and they stay on for a significant amount of time. Over all very happy with this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I admit it, sometimes I use my girl's beauty products. These are more fancy than a traditional anti-chap lip product. I like the smooth texture and that I can wear a little bit without looking like I have her lipstick on. The yellow is best. Very soothing on dry lips." in 5 reviews
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
I got these lip balms for a birthday and I liked it a lot at first! But I didn't like the texture on it very well :( it made your lips extent soft! But the texture was just a little off for me. The smoothing on the lips is great though!
Jessy S.
Lathrop, MO
These southern job but I was constantly reapplying. I bout these from target and I was pretty disappointed. I thought they would last a little longer than 30 minutes. I probably wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
LOVE THIS LIP BALM. THERE IS NO COLOR TO IT, BUT IT HELPS  MY LIPS KEEP SUPER SOFT, AND KEEPS IT FROM LOSING THE SKIN. IT'S A GREAT VALUE, AND IT'S NOT PRICY. I BUY IT AT WALMART.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
I love the Elf brand but these lip balms are super sweet and glide on so smooth its almost like butter. Not only am I a fan but so are my girls ages 6 and 5, they obviously wear the light pink or clear tints but when they are only a buck 2 max how can I complain?  You Cant!
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
These are pretty hydrating lip balms and help make any liquid lip a little more manageable! Plus you get 3 in a package so you can keep one in your bag and one in your vanity which is always nice. I would definitely recommend these as a gift and personal use.
Camille C.
It was hydrating for my lips and I didn't really apply as much. I thought the packaging was simple and cute. It was definitely long lasting for my lips and I bought it multiple times in a row where I don't lose it. I would definitely repurchase it again.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
This product is so great and cheap for only a dollar! The product is very sheer. The scent is not overwhelming at all. Just a little too sticky for me which is odd because you do have to reapply  this product a few times. Easy to find in almost any superstore.
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Cute and adorable. I got this this my younger sister. Great makeup starter i think.. even for all these make up overs its good to have.. i would not suggest this for supper dry lips. They didn't works for me
Shellie M.
Love elf balms. They are awesome soothing and comfortable. Totally worth grabbing if you can find them. Which I never do. The displays always are either sold out or don't have a slot for them.