e.l.f. Lined & Lovely Eyeliner Make Up Gift Set uploaded by Ivonne R.

e.l.f. Lined & Lovely Eyeliner Make Up Gift Set

Essential eyeliners for any occasion. Liquid Eyeliner Directions: Position the brush tip close to lash roots, starting at the inner corner of the eye. In a gentle, fluid movement brush color along the natural curve of your lash line. Eyeliner Pencil Directions: Apply to the lash line alone, under or over eyeshadow as desired. Size: .34oz. Color: Lined & Lovely.

angalena g.
Perris, CA
i honestly enjoyed this eyeliner it took a bit to dry. but the sharpness could kill. and it was for a very good price too! the only thing is very likely to smudge if you are like me and rub your eyes a lot.
Shauna A.
Most favorite eyeliner ever!! It’s easy to apply, lasts all day long, & is super pigmented. It’s a great quality and I use it every day. It’s also extremely affordable!!!!
Penny. S.
Houston tx
THIS is a smooth eyeliner and it’s works very well just such as all other. It’s easy to use and applies very well. The package is nice but a bit hard to open and I bought this product at Walmart which is also convient I would recommend big time because I love it
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I usually love ELF products but this one is a little below average. The pro is the brush tip is super thin so you are able to apply the liquid eye liner really easily, I love starting out thin and then getting thicker as I need it. However, the formula of this product is not strong. I notice that the wear is not all day and it just ends up disappearing from my eye lids throughout the day. It is easy to apply, and very black, but that is no good unless the wearability is there. And it's not.
Julie C.
Wyoming, MI
I couldnt find the single Jet black liquid eye liner on the page so, but I love the elf liquid eyeliner. I use this just about everyday. It has a good budge to an extent, so I dont have to keep reapplying if anything happens (to an extent). It stays full colored. Its animal cruelty free. And I even love the charcoal one because it sparkles. 10/10.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
I wanted to love this but I didn't. It dries out quick, meaning you have to keep reinserting the brush into the tube to get it going again. It skips a lot so you have to go back over to try to fill it in. But because it dries on the skin really quickly, once you go over a dry area, it ruins it so you have to wipe it off and start all over
montana s.
Lafayette, LA
This is a main product i buy all the time when i go somewhere i have to have it to make them beautiful eyeliner wings everybody brags on i love the shape of the bottle and the brush has a very nice point so you can get that sharp look you know you wont i would reccomend this to anyone honest review GO BUY SOME!!!!!
Megan M.
I love the bottle that is uniformly shaped. That applicator is amazing and the product lasts longer than any other eyeliner I've used (makeup tends to wear off easily on my face). Great value for the price. The other two bottles I like but the applicator is not as easy to use as the uniformly shaped bottle.
Veronica A.
I actually got this gift for my birthday and at first I wasn't so excited because I don't really use a whole lot of elf products but I fell in love with their eyeliners!! They work so well and are very easy to apply best of all they don't fade in color or smudge at all! So i highly recommend this product
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
This I not my favorite one but it is pretty amazing. When possible I opt for pots and liquid liners just because its easier to apply. I feel the Brush is perfect for top liner. just not so much for the perfect wing. I do not like using it on the bottom lid because it tends to leak into my eye.