e.l.f. Lined & Lovely Eyeliner uploaded by Ivonne R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Essential eyeliners for any occasion. Liquid Eyeliner Directions: Position the brush tip close to lash roots, starting at the inner corner of the eye. In a gentle, fluid movement brush color along the natural curve of your lash line. Eyeliner Pencil Directions: Apply to the lash line alone, under or over eyeshadow as desired. Size: .34oz. Color: Lined & Lovely.

Tayler H.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I usually love ELF products but this one is a little below average. The pro is the brush tip is super thin so you are able to apply the liquid eye liner really easily, I love starting out thin and then getting thicker as I need it. However, the formula of this product is not strong. I notice that the wear is not all day and it just ends up disappearing from my eye lids throughout the day. It is easy to apply, and very black, but that is no good unless the wearability is there. And it's not.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
I wanted to love this but I didn't. It dries out quick, meaning you have to keep reinserting the brush into the tube to get it going again. It skips a lot so you have to go back over to try to fill it in. But because it dries on the skin really quickly, once you go over a dry area, it ruins it so you have to wipe it off and start all over
montana s.
montana s.
Lafayette, LA
This is a main product i buy all the time when i go somewhere i have to have it to make them beautiful eyeliner wings everybody brags on i love the shape of the bottle and the brush has a very nice point so you can get that sharp look you know you wont i would reccomend this to anyone honest review GO BUY SOME!!!!!
Megan M.
Megan M.
I love the bottle that is uniformly shaped. That applicator is amazing and the product lasts longer than any other eyeliner I've used (makeup tends to wear off easily on my face). Great value for the price. The other two bottles I like but the applicator is not as easy to use as the uniformly shaped bottle.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Wyoming, MI
I couldnt find the single Jet black liquid eye liner on the page so, but I love the elf liquid eyeliner. I use this just about everyday. It has a good budge to an extent, so I dont have to keep reapplying if anything happens (to an extent). It stays full colored. Its animal cruelty free. And I even love the charcoal one because it sparkles. 10/10.
monica f.
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
This I not my favorite one but it is pretty amazing. When possible I opt for pots and liquid liners just because its easier to apply. I feel the Brush is perfect for top liner. just not so much for the perfect wing. I do not like using it on the bottom lid because it tends to leak into my eye.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA
Would've gotten 4 stars if it didn't smudge so easily. I sweat in it and it didn't run but if you slightly touch it, it's all over your face and your hands... Definitely not going to purchase again. It was easy to apply and had a great look but it is not quality, long lasting eyeliner.
Ciara J.
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
I love e.l.f. products! The price is affordable and the products are great. The eyeliner is smooth and goes on really well making it easier to layer and it doesn't smudge or smear. For the cost, this brand is amazing and they really care about the quality of their products.
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
Greensburg, IN
 I absolutely love Elf products due to their affordable price. I prefer pencil eyeliner but was curious as to how the liquid eyeliner did. I found that it was very easy to apply but smudged a little to easy. I found that at the end of the day it wore off of my face. I will go back to using my pencil eyeliner.
Glorimar U.
Glorimar U.
Tampa, FL
I used this, I like, its precision is good, the components are good for my eyelids, I used this everytime that I leave, in a week like five times, I don't remember where I buyed, there are other alternatives better for me, but this isno bad, I could recommend to others!