e.l.f. Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates full, long-looking lashes that define the eye. The enhanced brush head gives edge to edge control and even coating for multiple applications.

How to Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Methyl Methacrylate/Acrylonitrile Copolymer, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Pvp, Stearic Acid, Polyamide-8, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polyquaternium-10, Aminomethyl Propanol, Peg-90m, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

How do I get it to last longer[product:elf-waterproof-lengthening-volumizing-mascara]?
Thoughts? I’m Really Not Picky But I Need Volume
Has anyone tried this mascara on and gone swimming?
Start your review of e.l.f. Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara!
Product Highlights
“Works great!! It really is volumizing!! Defiantly my go to drug store mascara!” in 4 reviews
“I love this mascara it makes my lashes look great! No clumping what so ever! Nice package, easy to apply, long lasting & very black! I bought for a low price at my local Target! I would definitely recommend!” in 3 reviews
I love this mascara so much. I use it everyday and it lasts all day long. It gets a tiny bit clumpy after a bit but it still works. It look really nice with green eyes. I would buy this again and definitely recommend.
Gave me the full false lash effect, stays on all day and as said is waterproof and doesn’t wipe away in rain at all! Not disappointed with this product, wouldn’t change anything about it! I do highly recommend buying this!
Uk,Liverpool
I recently purchased this....and I’ve got to its worth it! I never realised until now how affordable elf products actually are! LOVE IT!!💜💜💜 e.l.f. Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara
Dalewood Avenue, Blackpool
e.l.f. Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Charlotte C.
This is the first time using this product. The reaon why i picked it is because, the main reason E.l.f products are cruelty free and for £4, thiught it would try it out. It's good for the price, it lasts all day. It is hard to get off you have to scrub abit. But all in all, i would use it again.
London, NW
i think it does lengthen your lashes a little, my eye lashes are straight and they point downwards, so even if i put this mascara on, it doesnt stay up. Also unless you look up close, i do not this any could see the difference, theres barely any thing there. I wouldnt recommend.
Sunderland
This is amazing! Love it so much! My friends got me it for my birthday. Really cheap would but it myself. Definitely waterproof and it lengthens your lashes perfect. I would recommend to anyone interested in purchasing anything from ELF
Callendar Road, Falkirk
I really like this mascara for my every day makeup. The brush is a good size to get into the inner corner of your eyes. It’s not the most volumizing of mascaras, but it’s good for day wear or a more natural look.
Commons Belleek, Enniskillen
This is a decent affordable mascara. I like that this product was so inexpensive and that it does add a bit of volume and length to my lashes but not dramatically they way I would prefer my lashes to be but this mascara does a decent job. I also like that it doesn’t clump and flake and cause panda eyes like a lot of mascara’s do. This isn’t a wow mascara but it is good so I do recommend the product and I think elf is a great affordable brand with amazing products.
amazing product for such a low price! I occasionally experience a little fallout during the day in the under eye area but it isn’t too noticeable and over all I think it’s worth it! This mascara can be very natural with minimal coates but is buildable into a bold look which I love!
bromsgrove
This mascara is my life ! Is waterproof which defends you from rain, I got it from boots, it lasts so long it incredible, making you're eyelashes long and make you're eyelashes seem thicker, I recommend !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Canyon
4 months ago
Tamika J. • 13 days ago
Mine stays on until I wash it off. I don’t do anything special.
a year ago
e.l.f. Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara what is your favorite cheap mascara for every day wear?
Meirose M. • 2 months ago
Great product! Very inexpensive, too! I have tried many types and I must say, this one sure beats the price.