BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve thicker, fuller and longer lashes that are beautiful and natural with the e.l.f. Lengthening & Defining Mascara. The unique formula is clump-free and quick drying so you can have color that stays on all day with no smudging and no flaking for beautiful defined lashes.

HOW TO USE

• Apply to eyelashes from root to tip, working in a zig-zag motion to fully coat the lashes for the best lengthening mascara result.
  • To remove, use a gentle eye makeup remover.

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, PVP, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

May Contain: DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

• Is it worth getting?3 Answers
  • How is this comparable to high end mascara like They're R...3 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "This mascara made my lashes look so long. Although there was no volume the lengthening made up for it entirely. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara! I have very long lashes so it's hard to find a mascara that doesn't clump or stick together and this never does! It lengthens and defines and it's a crazy good price compared to other brands!" in 8 reviews
Madeline W.
Victorville, CA
This is a product I put on after I curl my lashes and not only is it affordable but the quality is very nice too. Anybody who wants an affordable mascara should definitely turn to elf.
Carrie C.
This product lifts and makes my lashes looking longer and make my eyes look more defined. I think compared to similar products it is certainly one of the best . I am a first time user and loved the way it works. I would certainly buy it again and happily recommend it to others.
Amber S.
I used to love this mascara before they changed the formula. The new formula is awful. It smells funny, it's super flaky and watery, it's sticky and doesn't dry well. Their customer service never replied when I told them how terrible it is and wanted my money back.
Ashley C.
Loved this the first couple of times I used it becAuse it covered my eyelashes perfectly and it really separated and lengthened it.. but not too quickly after I opened it maybe a week or two it started drying out and was not effective
Chelsie H.
Overall, not a fan of this mascara. It is so so subtle, which is fine cuz its so cheap but something to note before purchasing. I never use it cuz it doesn't really do much, so its not worth the cheap price to me.
Marisa Y.
This definitely does what it says, as it makes my lashes look even longer than they are and does separate them nicely without any clumping. It doesn’t provide much volume though or I would give it 5 stars.
Ally S.
Although this mascara is incredibly cheap, it is still a TOTAL waste of money!! This is by far the worst mascara I have ever bought, it was unusable. BUYER BEWARE, invest in a better mascara and spend a bit more. I promise you it will be worth it. This stuff is a joke.
denisse a.
This is my absolute favorite mascara to use. Its my number one go-to. This mascara is extremely pigmented. And it gives a beautiful shape to the lashes. And it stays true to its name.
Erica P.
Yuma
Love this mascara I usually use 2 mascaras together and I always use this first to help lengthen my eyelashes since i have short ones I would definitely recommend
Meghan B.
Whitesburg, GA
I have never had any issues out of any of my other Elf branded products but this mascara was TERRIBLE! I tried it twice just to make sure the first time was not a fluke. So the first time I tried it was for my one year wedding anniversary, we went out to dinner and shopping. Once we got to the mall, my husband said my lashes looked funky, I just thought he meant since I was wearing mascara. NOPE! My eyelashes had CLUMPED TOGETHER! They were in the middle of my eye! It was as if a magnet had made all my lashes come together. I could not get them to release. THANKFULLY there was a Sephora near by and I was able to use some makeup remover. So fast forward to the second time I used it, I left the house normally. By the time I reached my destination, about 15 min from my home, my lashed were clumped AGAIN! This time it was painful. I threw this crap in the trash the SECOND I got home. NEVER AGAIN.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
How is this comparable to high end mascara like They're Real by Benefit?
Kaylie R.