e.l.f. Lashe Set uploaded by LaKoda S.e.l.f. Lashe Set uploaded by Trena S.e.l.f. Lashe Set uploaded by Ana P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes. Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated natural lash kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again.

• Does anyone else like the sense of lashes3 Answers
e.l.f. Lashe Set
  • "Very easy to put on and reasonable price for these false lashes highly recommend for a quick fix" in 65 reviews
  • "I love these lashes! for a couple of bucks you get 3 eyelash pack and once on they look really nice. They are not as dramatic as some other brands but they look naturally good. " in 21 reviews
Ashtyn M.
Eastchester, NY
What a great pair of eyelashes if you need something quick and cheap. The Klutina last very long but it’s OK because I used it was in different one and I were just as well. The lashes stayed on all day. And they do not her my eyes I would highly recommend anyone that needs a quick pair of lashes
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Tyler M.
Wadsworth
Affordable and easy to apply! Usually I need to trim the band to better fit my eyelid. I also prefer to use a black glue instead of clean or white that’s provided in he packaging. These are my go-to lashes!
Autumn N.
These lashes were okay. I had a difficult time getting them to stick and stay. They were a decent price which is why I chose them. They did stay on quite a while which was good. I would recommend them.
Maria C.
If you are starting off or you are a beginner when it comes to lash application you can never go wrong with elf eyelashes they are pretty inexpensive so comfortable and they still look very natural
Jessica F.
orange
As far as what the lashes are meant for. Yes. They work. They do give you the false lash look. However they do not look like real eye lashes they look like super shiny pieces of plastic taped to your eyes. Not a fan.
Roseann J.
Virginia Beach
Great lashes for the price. Very inexpensive lashes decent quality. I dont feel bad using and discarding. New to lashes this is an ok place to start. They take a minute to place on the lashes but look great.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
My first ever lashes was from elf. I was needing to learn how to apply and I feel like these were a great starting place for me. I still however buy them from time to time individually but as someone who put makeup on late in life going the affordable route is always best for learning.
Briley T.
Warrior
These lashes are very easy to apply. The have a variety of looks based on what look you are trying to pull off. You are able to reuse these without them looking dull and used. They stay on all day through whatever you go through while having a natural look to them.
Evelyn M.
Texas
I love this lashes there’s 3 of them for price of one you apply it with glue and they really stick I buy it at Sephora honestly that we’re I only buy it my eye color is brown and it matches with it I really recommend it !!!
Yajaira S.
Does anyone else like the sense of lashes