No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes. Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated natural lash kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again.

I Reallt want natural looking lashes, would these be good for that? How natural do these look?
Que tal están estas pestañas, las recomiendan ?e.l.f. Lashe Set
Does anyone else like the sense of lashes
Start your review of e.l.f. Lashe Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Very easy to put on and reasonable price for these false lashes highly recommend for a quick fixin reviews
I love these lashes! for a couple of bucks you get 3 eyelash pack and once on they look really nice. They are not as dramatic as some other brands but they look naturally good. in reviews
chubby G.
madera
e.l.f. Lashe Set uploaded by chubby G.
Love it the picture speaks for itself I buy all the time cant get enough love love love
Megan F.
Fort Worth, TX
Gives you a great fluttery summer look. Adds and extra push to a natural eye look.
Emely C.
Los Angeles
I live getting the set for all my other outfits they can all perfectly can go with my outfits and the volume of there is amazing
Nanerly D.
looks to fake, they look like they're made out of plastic right away specially in photos.
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
e.l.f. Lashe Set uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me gusta mucho darle un look más bonito a mis maquillajes, las pestañas hacen un buen trabajo y un gran cambio 😍
jenifer Y.
Hitchcock, TX
e.l.f Lashe set .. son muy bellas yo las amo .. las puedo usar de 2 a 3 veces solo las limpio y quedan como nuevas por eso se las recomiendo se acoplan a sus ojos El pegamento también se los recomiendo se pegan muy rápido .. el volumen de las pestañas me encantan
Hanan A.
Dearborn, MI
Love this pair set. There’s simple medium sized and ofc a dramatic ones. I always get my false lashes from e.l.f. They’re really nice and I recommend em.
Tiffany K.
Abingdon, VA
I didn’t like it much to be honest poked my eyes a lot. So if I tried something different I feel like I would like it. Don’t have much experience putting them on either so that might be my issue.
Ericah H.
Love how natural these looked on me. I would definitely buy a good lash glue to go along with them so they stay on for awhile. Price is definitely a plus because they're so affordable. Easiest to apply with tweezers. I would buy again because you can't beat the price.
Natalie A.
the e.l.f. 3 pieve lashe set is something i keep in my makeup bag for when I am not actively getting eyelash extensions. I honestly can not tell the difference on my eyes between the 3 lashes, but i also but mascara on them after applying them. They tend to come out of the box a little stiff but they are still easy to but on and will last a few wears.