BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates longer-looking lashes that define the eye. The formula is enriched with vitamin B, E, and algae extracts to help condition lashes. The new brush head bristles allow for defined, even coating of the lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Pvp, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Nylon-66, Triethanolamine, Triacontanyl Pvp, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Panthenol (Vb), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Extract, Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77

e.l.f. Lash Extending Mascara
  • "I really love this mascara! I started using it recently, after it was added to my order as part of a Thanksgiving Giveaway and I've been using it daily since. It's perfect for a natural, everyday look - it separates lashes very nicely and doesn't clump. While it won't add much volume to your lashes, it does nicely extend them in a very natural-looking way. Also, I have hooded eyes and most of the time I have to use waterproof mascara to not have black streaks transferring to my upper lids and the under-eye area, but this one, even though not waterproof, does not transfer at all! And it's so easy to remove at the end of the day, I'm so pleasantly surprised with this product. One thing to mention, though, is that its wand has longer bristles on one side and since I'm not used to that at all, it made my poke my eye a few times when I first used it - but you figure it out after just a tad of practice. Lastly, the wand is very flexible and some might find it flimsy, but I think it actually helps with a very natural looking application. Definitely try it if you want a no-makeup makeup look, it's super affordable! " in 5 reviews
  • "I love there mascara!!!!! I use it every day and this product is so amazing... It is long lasting. they have the colors brown and black. I go with black every time because my lashes are brown and black goes better with the color of my eye. Of course I would totally buy it again!!!!!!" in 3 reviews
  • "This mascara really lifted my lashes. I don't like too full looking thick lashes and this mascara wasn't clumpy at all. The wand wasn't too hard and allowed you to get close to the lash line. This is a great product for wispy long lashes." in 3 reviews
Hillary S.
New Lexington
This product works well but I think I would go with something a little more pricy that would make my lashes longer and more noticeable before I try this product again.
Allie K.
Levittown , PA
I was pleasantly surprised at how great this mascara was at making my lashes look longer. I have very short, barely noticeable eyelashes and this is a pretty good mascara. It doesn't flake off or get gunked up during application which is a big plus!
Amira A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a mascara I use for everyday use. It’s very cheap and lasts about 6 months with good use. This was my first ever own mascara bottle that I ever used. It’s very long lasting!
Hannah L.
Love this product! Some Mascara's clump together or are too think and leave huge clumps on your lashes but this one is diffrent! It is well priced, good quality and easy to use!
Kisaki F.
First of all, the outside packaging so super simple and adorable. When I first opened it, I thought "what in the world!? Where are all the little applicators?!?" All I had in mind was like a typical mascara tip for volume. Kinda like a regular spoolie brush. But since this mascara is for length, it has small bristles that apply product on every single little hair you may have. The wand has a slight curve so that it applies evenly all around. One side has slightly longer applicators and the other side has slighter shorter (but even) applicators. After I put the mascara on, I can clearly tell that my lashes look longer Bc my eyes Seem awake lol. Also, The tip of the brush is very flexible
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Having short not that full
Of the eyelashes - get this it really does make your eye look sexy ! Really easy and messy free to apply and makes my green eye color to pop . Yes I would recommend it to those who struggle with short lashes and want to make them longer and looking healthier !
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
Usually elf products aren’t bad especially for the very cheap price they are, but the mascara is awful! It’s super clumpy and it can literally be pulled off your lashes in little balls or clumps. I would not recommend and i would not purchase again.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
It's not really my favorite mascara. The mascara dried out so quick, it's possible I might've bought a bad one though. It did give me natural look lashes and a tiny bit of length and volume but it would fall out so quick and most of the time at the end of the day, there's nothing left on my lashes. For the price, I'm not mad. But I wouldn't buy this again.
Diamond G.
This product gives me such beautiful long eyelashes. overtime I put it on I always get complements about how long they are. My eye color is brown so it makes them stand out a lot. It's not that long lasting because it starts to smudge but thats okay because it last for like the whole da at school.
Fiona D.