BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Makeup Tools

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Dual sided tool creates beautifully groomed lashes and brows.
- Helps remove mascara clumps and define brows.
* Vegan Friendly

How To Use

Use The Lash Comb To Separate And Define Lashes.
Dip The Brow Comb Into Clear Mascara Or Eyebrow Gel And Brush Through Eyebrows.

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Sarah P.
Rock Hill
Love it. I use it everyday. It’s one of my favorite brushes. It’s very soft and easy to use. My skin type is very dry. But with this product it didn’t matter. I definitely recommend this brush.
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tons of these brushes. Nothing bad to say because it does the job. I've recently started using the soap method to lay down my brows before I use my brow cream to fill them in and the brush gets the product directly into my brows without a problem. I actually like it better then using a spoolie brush!
Jasmine H.
San Antonio , TX
Love this brush. High quality for the price. At around 2 dollars you cannot beat it. I use it to comb my eyelashes after I put on mascara and it's great for taming the brows!
Benita M.
Austin, TX
Always better to use a stipple brush I'm sorry if that's how you spell it but yes for your eyebrows maybe if you work with more thicker and fuller eyebrows def recommend to use this but I tried this out first before the other didn't help shade them much especially the brush side very stuff so kind of scratch me. Sorry elf you guys are amazing product but the bristle scratched other then that cool brush
Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
I'm pretty faithful to this brush. I originally bought it so that I could use the comb portion to unclump my eyelashes after applying mascara, but I've started using it for my eyebrows as well. The brush side of this tool works as a great replacement spoolie (if you don't own one of those). I own both, but I still find myself reaching for this before grabbing my spoolie (:
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
They work well, I rarely use them since I started using the ELF lift brow pencil. However, this comb does work well and I have had it in my collection for years. It has held up through time. I think the price tag is a little steep for what it is though, maybe 2 dollars but certainly not 3. However, I have never needed to replace it so that is a plus.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love this brush and comb duo. I bought this from Walmart for about $3. It is really inexpensive which is a plus. I love the way it makes my eyelashes look when I comb them out. Gets rid of the clumps in lashes after I apply mascara. I also use this duo to brush out my eyebrows before I get ready to do them. It's a really nice brush and comb duo.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This brow brush doesn't work as well as expected, not nearly as well as the ancient one my mama got from her mom. This one is more for self satisfaction that you did it rather than actually producing a result
Natalie R.
Bensenville, IL
Brush is okay, I've had it for years and it still works really well. It's also really cheap so you can't beat that. Bristles are very rough but I guess that's how they are supposed to be. I'll buying this because it affordable and I can just grab it at a Wal-Mart or target
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
It's a great brush, especially for the price. The comb side is great for brushing clumps out of lashes or just separating them. The brush side is good for brushing brows, but does not replace a spoolie. Really easy to clean. I would buy again and do recommend this brush.
Brenda G.
Milwaukee
Is this a good brow brush ?