This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Dual sided tool creates beautifully groomed lashes and brows.
- Helps remove mascara clumps and define brows.
* Vegan Friendly

How To Use

Use The Lash Comb To Separate And Define Lashes.
Dip The Brow Comb Into Clear Mascara Or Eyebrow Gel And Brush Through Eyebrows.

does this help shape your brows?
Is this a good brow brush ?
Start your review of e.l.f. Lash & Brow Comb!
2 months agoD Hanis, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a pretty good eyebrow comb for the price. I love most all ELF Products tho, they are inexpensive but don't feel cheap. I have two preteens that love playing in all things makeup, so ELF is one of the brands I invest my money in for my girls
2 years agoRock Hill
Love it. I use it everyday. It’s one of my favorite brushes. It’s very soft and easy to use. My skin type is very dry. But with this product it didn’t matter. I definitely recommend this brush. e.l.f. professional Eye Shadow Brush
2 years agoAckerman, MS
I love this brush and comb duo. I bought this from Walmart for about $3. It is really inexpensive which is a plus. I love the way it makes my eyelashes look when I comb them out. Gets rid of the clumps in lashes after I apply mascara. I also use this duo to brush out my eyebrows before I get ready to do them. It's a really nice brush and comb duo.
2 years agoSyracuse, UT
They work well, I rarely use them since I started using the ELF lift brow pencil. However, this comb does work well and I have had it in my collection for years. It has held up through time. I think the price tag is a little steep for what it is though, maybe 2 dollars but certainly not 3. However, I have never needed to replace it so that is a plus.
2 years agoBensenville, IL
Brush is okay, I've had it for years and it still works really well. It's also really cheap so you can't beat that. Bristles are very rough but I guess that's how they are supposed to be. I'll buying this because it affordable and I can just grab it at a Wal-Mart or target
2 years agoArvada, CO
This brow brush doesn't work as well as expected, not nearly as well as the ancient one my mama got from her mom. This one is more for self satisfaction that you did it rather than actually producing a result
2 years agoTemple Terr, FL
It's a great brush, especially for the price. The comb side is great for brushing clumps out of lashes or just separating them. The brush side is good for brushing brows, but does not replace a spoolie. Really easy to clean. I would buy again and do recommend this brush.
2 years agoNorth Port
Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product. Amazing product.
2 years agoWinston Salem, NC
I use this comb for both my eyebrows and my eyelashes. It spreads all the hairs finely and evenly so I can prepare them for further applications of products. It is the perfect tool that every girl needs in her makeup bag
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush does it's job. It separates lashes and helps groom your brows the way you want, and is super affordable. Easy to use. Elf makes some of the best brushes for the price point!