BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry product. The compact, travel-size brush is perfect for precise and controlled application of bronzer, powder, or highlighter. For best results, clean or wipe brush daily.

How To Use

Swirl The Brush Over The Product And Buff Onto The Face Using Broad, Circular Motions.
Clean Regularly With Brush Shampoo To Lengthen Brush Health And Prevent Excessive Shedding.

• I have heard that the brush is hard and not smooth on you...1 Answers
e.l.f Kabuki Face Brush
  • "I love my elf Kabuki brush and all my elf products! It's just as good as the $25 brush I bought from Lancome." in 10 reviews
  • "!🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Really soft and works well on face." in 1 review
  • "I use it to apply my finishing powder after applying all my makeup and I love it." in 1 review
  • "This brush is cute and works great for powder." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend them to anyone. " in 1 review
Mersadeez L.
Lexington, NC
I love this kabuki brush! Not only does it feel soft but it wipes away baking powder very easily. I bought this product at my nearby Walmart. I use it almost everything i wear makeup. I’m very satisfied with this product and it wasn’t pricey at all! I demand you all try this kabuki brush, it will do wonders!
Annie G.
North Branch
I like to use this brush as an all over face brush. Because of its size, it works nice to blend all of my makeup together and get rid of harsh lines. It is one of the cheaper brushes out there but it definitely compares to the more expensive ones.
Michelle S.
This brush does its job at a fraction of the price as the bare minerals brand. I have used other brushes for eyeshadow as well and been happy with all. They wash well as well and keep their shape too.
Maria B.
Really great brush!! Wonderful for all over powder. Smooth and soft . Easy to clean and doesn’t lose the smoothness over time! I have had this brush for about two years and it still feels good as new!
Jennifer L.
Morganton
I would give this brush 10 stars if I could. I use this brush for my pressed powder and it works great, Everytime. This is a very good brush and it is affordable.
Sky R.
templeton
Very good quality and soft! I also love how inexpensive all elf’s brushes are so that they are affordable to everyone! But they also work extremely well. Overall I’m very satisfied with this brush and all elf’s brushes in general.
Josedis S.
Louisville, KY
Cheap brushes but with good quiality. Ya las he tenido por un buen tiempo y lucen como nuevas al lavarlas. Se pueden conseguir en cualquier tienda walmart y target.
Karrah V.
Richmond, VA
I love this brush! Usually elf studio brushes are great, but the quality of this took be by surprise. It's much softer than their studio brushes! You also can't beat the price. Keep an eye out on Elf's website because they often have sales that can save 40-60% off of their entire site!
Bailey S.
Clinton, SC
Can you really go wrong with a Kabuki brush? I enjoy using this brush to set my powder every morning, and I have never had an issue with this brush. The price of the brush does not really affect the quality as much as I thought it would, since elf's products are very affordable.
Marla R.
I hadn't ever bought a brush from E.L.F. but I needed a new brush for my BARE MINERALS makeup in a last minute Holiday pinch. I will continue to buy from them. It's so so so soft and easy to clean. I love the handle and the wide angle brush.
Hanshah S.
I have heard that the brush is hard and not smooth on your skin, is that true?