BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick is a tinted lip color that glides on like a lipstick but looks like a gloss. With nourishing Jojoba, Soybean and Vitamin E key ingredients, it conditions and moisturizes the lips. The twist-up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go application.

Colourcrushsorbet lip lip Gloss lipstick

e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick
  • "(See swatches for this color in the photos section) These balms have a minty scent and taste along with excellent color payoff." in 6 reviews
Demetra C.
Review for: Summer Nights more...
Currently I own  e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick  in the shade Summer Nights. It is extremely flattering for my skin tone. It has gold reflective glitter within a pink base. It is absolutely beautiful. I do not use it on its own on my lips, but I do use it as a topper to other lip products. It adds extra flare to any lip product beneath it. Usually I am not a fan of glitter lip products, but I have made an exception for e.l.f.'s Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks. I would 100% buy this product again, and I plan to test other shades.
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
Review for: Pink Umbrellas more...
This is another Dollar Tree find. I look to look for brands that I know and try them out cheap when I can. This is also my first time using a lip crayon of any sort.

I really like the color I got - on me it's like a nudeish pink that just puts enough color on my lips to make me look awake and alive.

The only problem I had with this product was it took some time to build up the pigment. This is only the second elf lip product I've tried, but I'm starting to think it may be a brand thing.
Nelly C.
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to try this product and decided to add it during one of my e.l.f. online hauls. I got the Sangria Starters and I love it. I love the color and the lip gloss as a stick is ingenious. The jumbo size is easier to hold and apply. It adds color to my lips and it keeps them moist and hydrated. My lips are left feeling soft and smooth throughout the day.

I love this brand. The makeup is great qualify for really affordable prices and on top of that they regularly have amazing deals or free gift with online purchases.
Addison B.
Lincoln
Review for: Summer Nights more...
Gorgeous shimmery light pink color. Color glides on very easily. Color is perfect for going for an everyday look. The tube seems to come with a lot of the product also. The only down side I have with this product is that I feel that it does dry out my lips a little.
Elizabeth D.
I absolutely love this in the color Sangria Starters. It’s the perfect “your lip but better” color. I’m just so upset that it was discontinued. It’s so smooth and something you can throw on without a mirror without having to really worry much about it
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: In the Nude more...
This was a great product. It was a good price as all elf products are. This went on very smooth, and the packaging was simple and nice. This needed to be reapplied often but I love the color so I didn’t mind too much. I would buy again
Star W.
I love using this with other colors to ombré my lips and the price is amazing. I usually find elf everywhere and I’d definitely recommend this if asked . Their products are usually very pigmented and their quality is amazing
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love their lip gloss sticks! They give a precise and even application each and every time. This shade is sooo light and looks great with my skin tone. Smooth on the lips and very lightweight. Buildable coverage.
Caroline L.
Metairie, LA
Love that this gloss is in a stick! I feel like the stick makes it a lot less messy than a regular gloss which I really like! Overall I think this is a great product and I would definitely recommend to a friend
Brit M.
Plano, TX
I rarely use anything other than Lipsense, but when I’m looking for something simple and quick this is my go to. The moisturizing feeling as you put it on and the non tacky feeling it leaves behind.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
I really want some elf products but I have no idea at which store they are, help!
Nicole T.
Elf is a brand that their are fans and fails. Is this product good?
Emelie H.
I love these so much. where is the best place to buy these?
Angela j.
Hey ya ll does this make my lips soft?
Mellisa O.
What color would you like ELF to create for their line?