BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick is a Tinted Lip Color that Glides on Like a Lipstick but Looks Like a Gloss. With nourishing Jojoba, Soybean and Vitamin E key ingredients, it conditions and moisturizes the lips. The twist-up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go application. see more...

e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick
  • "(See swatches for this color in the photos section) These balms have a minty scent and taste along with excellent color payoff." in 6 reviews
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this particular color before but I love this product! My go to color is pink umbrellas, light, beautiful wearable color. And for only a dollar you can't really beat the price. The packing is so so as to be expected won't a cheaper product and the last one I purchased broke like the day after I bought it (but I've bought it often and this has only happened once) and for a dollar you might as well stock up. Perfect to keep in your bag for touch ups as well!
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A pretty solid product, goes on like lip balm but has shimmer in it so it looks like most glosses. It's not sticky and the color I got (Pink Umbrellas) looks very much like a natural color. I'm not sure if it's just me but it sort of smells like peppermint? Not a big deal since it's super subtle but also hey, it's a nice scent to add to this overall great product.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
E.l.f is cheap and it's good so I love it. It's an amazing value, but it's not my favorite lip product I use. It's just nice to have around in some different colors that it's cheap enough to experiment with. The formula is pretty smooth but I don't personally consider this a lip gloss. The quality does really surprise you though in comparison to the price.
Layla G.
Layla G.
First of all, I bought this for a dollar. I bought it a red shade, ad when i put on my lips it was a light reddish orange colour. Which I didn't really mind since it is a lip gloss. But there is no shine to it. Also, it almost had a spicy minty smell and taste on my lips, that surprised me. Other than that pretty good casual lip balm. Not lip gloss.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great dupe of the Clinique chubby sticks. Elf is always very affordable and their formulas are so good. We all know glosses are made to be reapplied throughout the day. It's a color that goes well on anyone and matches a lot of outfits. I would definitely but this again and recommend everyone to try.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this gloss goes on, and how it makes my lips feel. I could not find the exact color that I wanted but this one will work for now. For the price this is a good go to gloss to keep on my desk for a hint of color in the middle of the day when I need to maintain my look and catch my second wind.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really like these products. They are pretty sheer but I like that, especially for work in summer time. They are very moisturizing and smooth but do not last a whole long time. I will gladly reapply to have such a chic product to have instead of tinted lip balms like Burt's Bees or Softlips.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased item today from my local dollar store, couldn't beat $1. I am excited about my Elf Smudge Pots but this lip stick gloss I will have to pass on. As you can see the color is not for me and soon as I opened the pencil broke and fell out. I do love the packaging though. Just not my taste.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love this! I always wanted to try a red lip so I picked the shade Movie Star. This works with my own natural lip color (dark). Smooth and rich coat and at only $2 it is a major steal. The packaging is white and basic. I bought mine at Hyvee (grocery store) but I have seen it at target.
Arely V.
Arely V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this e.l.f. jumbo lip gloss stick because it has good pigmentation and it's not expensive at all. The brand offers several colors, and I think all are very pretty. They are easy to use, like any other lipstick, and the stick lasts a long time. Would recommend this product.
Jeanne H.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want some elf products but I have no idea at which store they are, help!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Elf is a brand that their are fans and fails. Is this product good?
Emelie H.
Emelie H.
I love these so much. where is the best place to buy these?
Angela j.
Angela j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey ya ll does this make my lips soft?
Kassandra G.