BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick is a Tinted Lip Color that Glides on Like a Lipstick but Looks Like a Gloss. With nourishing Jojoba, Soybean and Vitamin E key ingredients, it conditions and moisturizes the lips. The twist-up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go application. see more...

e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick
  • "(See swatches for this color in the photos section) These balms have a minty scent and taste along with excellent color payoff." in 6 reviews
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
Review for: Pink Umbrellas
This is another Dollar Tree find. I look to look for brands that I know and try them out cheap when I can. This is also my first time using a lip crayon of any sort.

I really like the color I got - on me it's like a nudeish pink that just puts enough color on my lips to make me look awake and alive.

The only problem I had with this product was it took some time to build up the pigment. This is only the second elf lip product I've tried, but I'm starting to think it may be a brand thing.
Addison B.
Lincoln
Review for: Summer Nights
Gorgeous shimmery light pink color. Color glides on very easily. Color is perfect for going for an everyday look. The tube seems to come with a lot of the product also. The only down side I have with this product is that I feel that it does dry out my lips a little.
Blessing B.
Review for: Sangria Starters
The shade is beautiful but a bit too bright for me. I️ really like the packaging and you can pick this up usually at your local Walmart or dollar tree. So inexpensive to buy and worth checking out, if you want a lip product that gives you a little bit of a tint.
Star W.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this with other colors to ombré my lips and the price is amazing. I usually find elf everywhere and I’d definitely recommend this if asked . Their products are usually very pigmented and their quality is amazing
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This jumbo stick is large but not difficult to use. This was my second purchase of the e.l.f brand and I still continue to purchase their products.

I have a mauvey brown color. The formula is not sticky or drying. Though you will have to constantly reapply. I would def recommend their products for the pri
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
No soy partidaria de usar lip gloss porque no me gusta que la boca quede brillosa y llena de líquido pegajoso y es por eso que amo este producto el acabado es fenomenal
hannah m.
Camp Hill, PA
Review for: Pink Umbrellas
i reach for this product time after time and i’m in love with it! i’ve gone through about 4-5 of these since i found them at target! it both nourishes the lip and adds a pop of color that lasts all day long! it’s super cheap and easy to apply! target carries a lot of the elf products!
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: In the Nude
I really enjoy this, but it's more of a tinted chapstick than a lip gloss. I have the in the nude color and it has a very sheen color and smells mentholated. I paid a dollar for this at my dollar tree, seriously such an awesome deal for a cruelty free products/brand.
Ellen E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love elf products. They are so cheap yet, good quality for the price. I have 2 of these jumbo sticks and I love the colors. They don’t stay on too well so you have to reapply fairly often but, that’s not a game changer for me. I don’t mind! Definitely worth giving a try.
Ranee W.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes you can snag these little gems at the Dollar tree. I love how affordable this brand is. Personally with being a mother of two boys I don't have a lot of extra money to spend on myself so finding great products like these is amazing.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want some elf products but I have no idea at which store they are, help!
Nicole T.
Elf is a brand that their are fans and fails. Is this product good?
Emelie H.
I love these so much. where is the best place to buy these?
Angela j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey ya ll does this make my lips soft?
Kassandra G.