BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The e.l.f. Jumbo Stick Eyeshadow is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look. This creamy and pigment rich jumbo eyeshadow stick is infused with nourishing vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area. The twist up component and smooth-glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go beauty. All colors, except Like A Boss, have a shimmer finish.

e.l.f. Jumbo Stick Eyeshadow:

• Infused with nourishing vitamin E
  • Conditions the delicate eye area
  • Shimmer finish

Warnings:

Warning Text: For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children.

Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Methyl Paraben, Propylparaben. May Contain Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on Amazon
  • "Found this at my local dollar store for a $1. I was like what do I have to loose? This is fairly creamy and easy to blend! It is not sticky at all. No scent like most cheap products. It's a nice light/medium brown with some shimmer. Not overly shimmery just enough to know its there. Totally worth the price " in 9 reviews
  • "With E.L.F. Cosmetics, I really can't believe what a screaming deal you get! For a drugstore price point, you get major payoff for your face. I prefer to use this product with an eyelid primer (Nars is my favorite one), but the color is pretty and long lasting. This particular shadow stick is on par with far pricier ones, long lasting, and so pretty. You can't beat the price!" in 5 reviews
Hannah J.
Morganton
I’m not a fan of eyeshadow sticks and this just doesn’t work for me. It goes on pretty waxy and creased on my eye even with primer. It was very affordable and comes with a ton of product. I would not buy this again.
Amanda C.
Land O Lakes
Not a fan of the jumbo stick. It may work great for some people but it looked like I had like skid marks on my eye. I used it twice but it I think it should be softer
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
No no no and no again. I will be the first to say dont sleep on elf products and juat because this did not work at all will
Not stop
Me from
Continuing to try this affordable brand.
Jenah b.
i use the color white it helps lighten some of my colors and i love the formula in this and very affordable. i use this alot and almost everyday and its great.
Anya F.
Ann Arbor, MI
I liked this a lot, but I chose one with glitter and it get getting into my eyes. Also, the stick doesn't extend very far, so what you pay for it really what you get.
Jessica R.
Elf eye shadows have great pigment to them, and with the deeper colors you can notice that with one swipe across the eye you get a nice amount of product to work with. The blending of the product is good you are able to blend with a fluffy brush and it is easy to find at any local retailer.
Franka P.
I love this eye shadow! I bought it in a store, it last a long time then, I knew the company discontinued the product I hope they make it again
is much better that any other shadows in the market! I even called the company myself I was told that was not selling that was discontinued
I was suprised to know it because I love it and I will buy it again and again............I hope they change their mind.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Not a fan of the Jumbo eyeshadow sticks. I feel like I am just applying eyeliner all over my eyes and it looks just wrong. Once you apply it, it can become very hard to blend if you are trying to go for a smokey or even natural look.
Alejandra R.
Saint Charles, MO
This product is amazing! The consistency is great. One of my pet peeves with eyeshodow sticks is that they have to be able blend well and this product has met my expectations. The sticks go great with the eyes shadows. The creamy consistency of the stick does not make the eyeshadow clump up. I recomend this to everybody who likes to look pretty while saving money!