e.l.f. Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Idania M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The e.l.f. Jumbo Stick Eyeshadow is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look. This creamy and pigment rich jumbo eyeshadow stick is infused with nourishing vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area. The twist up component and smooth-glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go beauty. All colors, except Like A Boss, have a shimmer finish.

e.l.f. Jumbo Stick Eyeshadow:

• Infused with nourishing vitamin E
  • Conditions the delicate eye area
  • Shimmer finish

Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Methyl Paraben, Propylparaben. May Contain Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I'm not a girl that usually uses eyeshadow, but there are some sp...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this stuff so much. The color is so vibrant and creamy. This eyeshadow lasted all day and even till the next day (by accident) because I forgot to clean my face. I even had my mom try it and she absolutely loved it. And every second she had it on. Normally eye shadow rubs or wears off for her and this lasted all day. It is great! " in 6 reviews
  • "Easy to apply and for the go if you need a retouch. The colors are very pigmented and is long lasting too" in 3 reviews
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
I like that this gives off a deep color. I don't use it as a liner, but I do use it for giving a smokey effect under some eyeshadows. For the price you can't beat it though. I bought it at Target a week ago and though I won't reach for it often, its a good thing to have.
Holly S.
Homer, NY
Love this. So easy to use, great color pay off, and doesn’t smudge. Doesn’t crease that easily either. Really good product considering it’s only a few dollars. Better than some high end brands of the same product in my opinion
Regina E.
I really like to use this for costume makeup because it has a nice pigmentation and it lasts a long time. In some cases, it even lasted through water! I recommend trying this product out, it works very well.
Amanda T.
Leland
This was not my favorite, but elf is a a amazing low cost make up brand with EVERYTHING U can possibly won't.NOTHING OVER 15 BUCKS, BUT MOST ITEMS ARE $5 OR LESS
Trinity M.
Loveland, CO
First time I've ever tried an eyeshadow that wasn't powder. I really liked the color on my eye, and I didn't have to use much. I only drew a line or two on my eye and then used my brushes to blend it in with whatever colors i wanted, and it blended pretty easily. It stayed on for the occasion I was at. The only problem was actually getting it off after the event..but that's how you know you got a good, long-lasting product!!
Danielle B.
For $1 you can not not try this out, I used it for a eye lid primer to hold a shadow I even used it for special fx looks as a face paint. Only downside is that it is super creamy and will smudge off and crease if not set with a powder on top of it.
Gabrielle K.
Chesterfield, MI
Worked well to create a smoky eye but did not have staying power whatsoever.  Wore to school, where I was just sitting in class, not doing any strenuous activity, and it ran each day.  I did not use eyeshadow primer but I typically don't with eyeliner pencils.  It also smelled awful like charcoal.
Angela J.
I love it and. Also love all of the stick eyeshadows from Alfie the jumbo ones they are fantastic nurse mode it's like a roll-on the last nice day don't do it they don't lick lick I don't do any of that stuff but yes I am supposed to just use for people to use I like it no I don't have
Le'Vorndra H.
I love any type of elf product because I call it my miracle worker products because if I didn't have I would look like I'm a zombie. And I definitely recommend this product to anyone that's in need of that miracle work.
Stephanie H.
Plainfield, NJ
This is okay for the price but it isn't the absolute best. Takes some work to build up but it's fairly easy to blend out. It's a lot of product which is good. Definitely needs to be used with a primer
Michelle S.
Panama 🇵🇦
I'm not a girl that usually uses eyeshadow, but there are some special moments that I will like to put some beautiful eyeshadow. A few weeks ago I saw this product on a makeup shop and it seems easy to use. What I want to know is if this product can be combine with other color as I see te pencil is super big? Does it last all the night? Thank you 😊