e.l.f. Jumbo Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Hana M.e.l.f. Jumbo Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Keziah G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• e.l.f. Brand
  • eye-shadows Category
  • Beauty Supplies for Women

This creamy and pigment rich Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area. The twist up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go beauty. All colors, except Like A Boss, have a shimmer finish.

DIRECTIONS

For best results apply e.l.f. eyelid primer prior to adding color for long-lasting wear. Draw stick along the eyelid and lash line and blend in with a brush or with your fingertip.

ingredients:

Isopropyl Palmitate Ozokerite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Net Wt. 0.11oz / 3g
E.L.F. Brand
Eye-shadows Category
Beauty Supplies For Women

• On a scale from 1-10 how good are these?2 Answers
e.l.f. Jumbo Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick
  • "I like to use this as a base before my eyeshadow its a perfect cream color & of course very affordable!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love the texture! Long lasting and easy to apply. It's perfect for a quick look." in 3 reviews
🇵🇷Shannon O.
Sacramento, CA
This eyeshadow is amazing ! Stands out and lasts throughout the day ! Looks great with any combination of eyeliner and or mascara ! I get so many compliments when wearing this ! Definitely my go to product!
Savannah S.
Hermosa Beach
I like using this as a base but don’t really like it by itself. It helps glitter shadows stay on better and it’s easy to apply. I think other shades would look really nice. I would recommend for this price.
Tifanee W.
Odessa, FL
I love this product and use it daily! Can be used underneath powder eyeshadow as a primer OR can be used by itself for a light look. Versatile and so inexpensive! Great staple for your makeup collection.
Tori G.
Orlando
I love this eyeshadow stick, even though it doesn’t stay on extremely well once it’s applied. It goes on incredibly smoothly and creamy, but it doesn’t stay on all day. I bought mine at Walmart and it wasn’t that bad. I don’t use it all the time, but if I need eyeshadow for a short period of time I’ll use it.
Taylor B.
Henry, VA
I love this shadow stick. I love sparkly and very pigmented colors when it comes to my shadows. But I also like the more neutral colors and this one was perfect!!
Kaytie P.
Grand Forks
Did not like this product. It’s color pay off is not much. It also creased very bad after wearing for a few hours. Felt quit stickey on the lid. Very cheap, so you get what you pay for I suppose. Would not recommend.
Kamila P.
Crystal lake
I am a huge fan of this product because when I apply it it makes application very easy. It also is very long-lasting therefore I don't have to reapply it throughout the day. The packaging is beautiful and I would definitely buy again!
erica m.
usa
This product works fine but it looks better when used with something else. The lighter shade works well on its own but the darker shades work better with other shadows.
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
Love love love this eyeshadow stick! It's perfect for an eyelid color and super easy to work with! I have several shades and use them in my brow bone, on the lid (top and bottom), inside corners of my eyes, and even for a cut crease! The price makes it so affordable to play around and try different looks out!
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
These e.l.f Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks are so convenient! They come in great self sharpening packaging. They glide on smoothly. This color was a nice highlight for my hazel eyes. It was inexpensive and easy to find in most drugstores. I would reccommend this for anyone who likes on the go style makeup.
Layla B.
On a scale from 1-10 how good are these?