BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Our exclusive Iris Beilin Mis Amores collaboration lip palette includes 6 richly pigmented and creamy lip shades infused with Grape Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil to help nourish and condition the lips. Iris selected a range of colors that are perfect for everyday life, from ‘keep it cute’ nudes to ‘conquer the world’ reds.

How To Use
Using The Included Lip Brush Apply A Single Color To The Lips Or Mix With Another To Create Your Very Own Custom Color. Reapply As Often As Needed.

Polybutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Neotame, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

• What is the finish of these lip shades? Matte? Satin? Glossy? I j...2 Answers
Danielle P.
Cordova , TN
Iris is one of fave YouTube makeup artists I watch for inspiration and technique. I already love e.l.f. so when I saw she collaborated with them I had to get this palette. I love all of the lip colors. I mix them together, wear them alone, or add them with other lipsticks. The little pink clutch that came with it can be used as a purse or a makeup bag. They also have a very nice scent and go on so smooth!
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is definitely two major benefits for me, variety and simplicity. I have the convenience of having multiple shades at my finger tips and it's slim compact style to fit in a small purse. So happy I decided to purchase this and even more happier it was a collaboration with Iris Bellin.
Katie C.
Really love this set/product I really love it. It meet my expectations. I use this product all the time I really love this. It is very long lasting kit I really love this and I would buy it again because I really like it.
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this lip palette by Elf Cosmetics and Iris Beilin. It's awesome and very versatile - you have a wide range of shades to choose from, including probably the best nude shade ever. The texture/formula is also great; so creamy and smooth, yet not all all sticky. It's also very moisturizing. Everyone of everything complexion would benefit from this lip palette - I recommend it! e.l.f. Iris Beilin Mis Amores Lip Palette
Galen H.
Manvel, TX
I recently purchased this palette because all the hype I saw on my social media about it being a great inexpensive lip palette. Well I personally have indifferent feelings towards it. For my darker skin tone the pigments are not as poppy as I want them to be. I did not realize it had a glossy texture which I personally don't care for. As far as mixing colors to create a new lip color, love that concept. I allowed my friend to try it on and it was perfect for her olive skin tone. So I personally think it works best if you have lighter skin tone.
Jae B.
Whittier, CA
This is such a pigmented lip palette! Tbh lip palettes always give me the idea of kids makeup. However this was full of pigmentation. Lip palettes are definitely coming back. I do prefer a matte lip, since it is annoying to carry around a lip palette versus a lipstick container. But i love the lip combos I can do with especially with its glossy finish. I'm also a lip licker(literally the female version of LL) so the fact that this lip palette tastes the way it smells is soooo difficult not to taste throughout the day.
Joselyn M.
I am in love with this lip pallet I find myself reaching for it everytime!! It's my go to spring lip product. It all the colors I will be using this spring and it's moisturizing for the lips it's doesn't dry up ur lips. It's a mist have get yours before they run out and don't forget to check out irishcel507 on YouTube!
Emily A.
I love Iris Beilin so was so excited when she announced she was doing a collaboration on a lip palette. I really wasn't sure what to expect from this as it was the first e.l.f. product I had ever purchased and I typically do not use drugstore products but I was incredibly impressed with the quality of this palette.

The colors are super pigmented and the wear time is pretty decent for a gloss. They are a little sticky and definitely not eat/drink/kiss proof.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
At first i really liked this product! The first two shades(the two middle) went on really well. Well yesterday i tried the purple and it was horrible. Super hard to apply and was really streaky. I guess you get what you pay for. $10 for a lip palette was too good to be true! I'm hoping to maybe find a way to make it go on better.
Jamie A.
Henderson, NV
I love Iris & I love the palette! The colors go so well with my skin tone & it's glossy and hydrating and you can mix the colors so you're not just stuck with the 5! However, I did noticed throughout the day that the lipgloss would run, so I highly recommend using a lip pencil to keep the color in.
Destiny R.
Orlando, FL
What is the finish of these lip shades? Matte? Satin? Glossy? I just ordered one and I'm not much of a lip gloss kind of girl so hopefully I'm not dissapointed. Is it worth the hype?