e.l.f. Intense H2O Proof Eyeliner Pen uploaded by anisha h.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This waterproof liquid eyeliner pen easily creates thin or thick lines with intense color. The quick-dry smudge proof liquid eyeliner formula instantly enhances the lash line with long lasting color. The felt tip pen applies color smoothly without smudging, feathering, or running for complete precision.

HOW TO USE

• Shake well before use.
  • Using the tip of the smudge proof eyeliner, draw from the inner to the outer eye corner, sticking as close to the lash line as possible.
  • Slant the pen to create a thicker line.
  • Use with waterproof mascara and smudge proof eyeshadow for a complete long lasting eye look.

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-20, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PPG-2 Butyl Ether, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Disodium EDTA.

MAY CONTAIN: DC Black 2 (CI 77266)

e.l.f. Intense H2O Proof Eyeliner Pen
  • "When this says waterproof, it means WATERPROOF. you literally have to have a makeup wipe/ cleaner to get this off. Which is a good thing. Easy application, cute packaging. This eyeliner is amazing. Especially for the price" in 3 reviews
Alexis H.
La Quinta
For how cheap it is, it is good. T doesn’t last that long, but you can get some killer cat eyes out of it. I would call it water resistant, not water proof. It is black, which is good. Worth the buy for the price.
Ashley L.
Selden, NY
The perfect dupe to the kat von d tattoo liner. For 6 bucks it really does the job! The only problem is that the cap pops off easily, but wrap a rubber band around the cap and it should stay on. This lasts all day for me!
Cat O.
Siloam Springs
I am not a fan of this eyeliner. I have to tug my eye and really work hard to get a solid line, and my wings are not sharp without a lot of doctoring, with this product. Even the price point doesnt make this worth it.
Diana G.
Brentwood, NY
Wow! For a great price, you get this super black and long lasting waterproof liquid liner. The tip is so easy to create a wing with. I just tried this for the first time and I loved it. I definitely recommend this eyeliner!
adrianna b.
Hanover, WV
Stephanie M.
Alexandria, LA
This eye liner is amazing and you can't beat the price either! It flawlessly creates a dark line from very thin to very bold and thick depending on how you apply it and lasts all day.
Amanda S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I was skeptical trying it since e.l.f is advertised as a cheaper makeup (you get what you pay for mentality.) First off, for such an affordable makeup line I was so surprised by how great the quality was. The felt tip makes it really easy to apply either a thin line or a more drastic cat eye look. The tip is semi-flexible so it’s easy to work with but it’s not too flexible so your lines stay neat and end up exactly where you wanted them. The waterproof is no joke either. This stuff lasted all day and it took me a bit to take off. I’ve tried other more expensive brands that offer a similar product and I was not nearly as pleased as I was with this one. My new staple in my makeup routine!
Kristin V.
Antioch
I am beginning to wonder if I just can't do eyeliner, but this was a huge fail for me. It smudges and smears all over the place and ends up gooped up at the corner of my eye. The price is great, so I can't be too mad about it, but I will definitely not be repurchasing.
Amy L.
Prairieville, LA
I love how easy it was to apply. It lasted all day and was easy to wash off without leaving me with racoon eyes. I would only change the stiffness of the brush.
Sabina V.
Bradford, PA
Cheap but not worth it. Quality is just not there. Somehow mine turned clumpy after one use and did not apply right. Do not recommend