BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #17 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

This Instant Lift Brow Pencil shapes, defines, and fills in brows for a natural, polished look. The dual-sided design applies color with the fine tip liner on one side and tames and combs brows with the other to create natural and defined-looking eyebrows.

Taupe: For Blonde to Light Brown Hair

Neutral Brown: For Medium Brown Hair

Deep Brown: For Dark Brown to Black Hair

How To Use

Use The Spoolie Brush To Comb Eyebrows Into Desired Shape.
With The Liner, Use Fine Small Strokes To Fill In Brows.
Lock In The Color And Shape With Clear Eyebrow Wax For A Look That Lasts All Day.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Mica, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• I love elf’s products but I never seen this before is it good and...4 Answers
  • I ordered this on the elf website but it hasnt come in yet. Is it...6 Answers
  • How do I know what color brow pencil to buy? Should I go lighter/...3 Answers
sophie l.
Review for: Deep Brown, Neutral Brown, natural brown more...
I jumped around all over the place trying to find my color and got confused between neutral and natural brown, but still worth it. an amazing brow pencil for $2!!!! ive bought it 3 times and I love the price and the look of it. beware if you have thin brows, the applicator is Very thick. if you have medium to thick brows (I have thick but have some friends with medium brows who have liked it) the size wont be an issue. if you prefer anastasia beverly hills style pencils (dry, precise, thin) you will absolutely hate this. this product is definitely softer/more waxy than the anastasia-nyx kind of pencils, but after a brief adjustment period I found them much quicker and easier to use. mistakes feel much easier to wipe away and is probably a product best used by someone whos just looking to fill some slight bald spots (like I am) or add some color. highly recommend
Brianna R.
This is one of my favorite products from elf cosmetics, and I stand behind that they make some of the best eyebrow products. This product is amazing because it’s $3 and comes with a ton of product (one stick has lasted me over 6 months) and it’s so versatile. There is a spoolie on one side (that comes with its own cap so that none of your makeup gets dirty) and it works so well. The product itself can be used as eyebrow and eyeliner, and it works great for both. It lasts for so long, and is so easy to blend out. You can either make this look very natural or super dramatic. My only gripe is that when the nub is worn down, it can be a little hard to shape the brows because the nub is a little too big. Otherwise, this is one of the best products from elf.
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I always keep one of these $2 brow colour/brush combos in my makeup bags. You can't beat the price and although it only comes in 3 shades, I be found that 1 of the 3 will work in a pinch for almost everyone's brows.
One end is the standard spoolee brush and it has the strength, length and lasting power of a $25 brush and the other end has a self sharpening roll up pencil that comes in a sharp point perfect for outlining the brows.
If you can afford a 2nd product, I recommend using this as an outline tool and then filling with a lighter pencil and one that matches you colour more precisely such as Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows .
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Review for: Neutral Brown more...
Wow must i say this is great , its not as hard as the maybelline brow definer , which at times felt like my brows were being pulled as it glided . This glides on so good , its true to color as well . Some are dark brown almost black and brown too dark and light also not light and this is true !!! Also leaves my brows looking like theyre microbladed.
Gives you the perfect filling , and leaves enought touch to look natural if u keep a light hand . Also can do intagram defined brows if u go a bit heavy handed .
Its only 2$ and ive only used it one week and get so many compliments on my brows .
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Neutral Brown more...
I really like this brow pencil. It is affordable and you get a lot of product in it. The only con to this is how thick the pencil is. You can't get a sharp tail, but for filling in the rest of your eyebrow it is quick and easy. Even though it doesn't work well for the tail, I really like it. I don't mind that con. The color is perfect for my brows. The spoolie is great as well. It distributes product well throughout your brows. It doesn't hurt to try this out. It is cheap and wonʻt hurt the bank so if you are out here looking for a new brow pencil, this is worth the try!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg , FL
Review for: Taupe more...
This brow pencil is great for those on a budget! I highly recommend the Taupe shade to brunettes because it’s on the cooler end of the spectrum in terms of coloring. This product comes with a built on spoolie which is great for helping to distribute the product. The only reason I do not give this 5 stars is because the pencil doesn’t stay with a pointy tip which can make things difficult for those with thinner brows. For me this works fine since I personally have fuller brows. I’d highly recommend you give this a shot if you’re on the hunt for a quality product at a low price
Jennifer W.
Review for: Neutral Brown more...
Really enjoy this product. I use this product everyday. It's very inexpensive and I've noticed they've added some colors to their range which is nice. The only reason I'm writing it four stars out of five instead of 5 is because although when you first get it it has a bit of a finer tip that does Joel out over use so I only use this in the larger areas of my brows that need more coverage and I have to use a different brow pencil that has that thin small line to do the intricate work.
Jennifer B.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Neutral Brown more...
i use this when i want to have a natural brow look. the fine tip goes away quickly would not recommend for people with thin brows. but for $2, i would repurchase this. if you're someone who loves to do makeup for fun even when you're not going anywhere (like me) i recommend using this or elfs pomade because it's inexpensive and you don't feel like you are wasting your money once you clean your face. sometimes if i wear this during the day, if i get oily it smudges easily. might be best for those with dry or normal skin.
Maci P.
Atoka
Review for: Neutral Brown more...
Im on the fence about this product. I have thin eyebrows, so it kind of helped feel in the color a bit, but definitely not as much as I'd like (As you can see in photo, brows still appear pretty thin).. Looks natural as long as someone's not right up in your face looking at your eyebrows, then they might see some light markings (again.. If you have thin brows). Was a PERFECT color match for me though. Probably better for thicker brows. Good brow pencil for the price, though!
Kristi L.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Neutral Brown more...
For $2, this product cannot be beat! I've tried the Goof Proof brow pencil, not to mention a few other hyped up $10+ brow pencils, but I always come back to this because this gets the job DONE! I have sparse brows that always need filling in, so I use this to draw the general shape of my brows while using the tip to fill in any areas that seem sparse. Then, a few sweeps with the spoolie and I have an eyebrow look that looks natural yet defined, perfect for everyday. It's not the best texture, as the pencil does tend to pill up (or break off if you retract too much of the product out), but I can easily overlook that. The consistency is the perfect balance of waxy and soft, which allows it to blend into the eyebrows well without being too soft so that the strokes don't disappear when brushed with the spoolie. Overall, highly recommend, and for those who are skeptical, you're only out $2 if you're not a fan. There's nothing to lose!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Would this be a good brow pencil for a beginner? Or what pencil would be good for someone just starting to get into brows? Thank you!
Shannon D.
Where can I buy this in store?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I'm a beginner with brows and needing some recommendations for drug store finds for brows!?
Are they worth wasting money
Amanda O.
I am always on the hunt for amazing brow products! Is this really worth the hype? Is it better than or similar the nyx micro brow pencil? Or the brow wiz by Anastasia??