e.l.f. Individual False Lashes Kit uploaded by Natasha A.e.l.f. Individual False Lashes Kit uploaded by Kara G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New E.L.F. Eyes Lips Face Intensify Lashes This E.L.F. Individual Lash Kit Includes: 18 - Individual Black Lashes 1 - Comfort Adhesive Gel, 0.04 Fl Oz (1.2 Ml) 1 - Lash Contour Tray No Mess Lash Beautification. Adhesive Gel Comfortably Absorbs Into Lash Line, While The Natural-Looking Lashes Can Be Retained For Multiple Use. Made In China Designed In The Usa Product Ingredients: Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Purified Water, Norylatcs / Octylucrylamide, Ferric Oxide, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Poydimcthyl Siloxane Fluid, Methyl-P-Hydroxybenxoate, Propyl-P-Hydroxyhenzoate.

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Alicia P.
Lone pine
ELF was the first set of eyelashes I used. Always a brand I go back to. Love how light they feel on my eyes, I almost forget they are there except for the fact EVERYONE compliments them.
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. It's my first time using it and trust me I'll do it over and over again . It's stays all day on my lip what else can a sister ask for .I got it from Sephora online and will recommend it anyway and anytime. It's an amazing product
Cassandra A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Affordable, and easy to use, these individual lashes offer you options galore - especially for Hlloween! Need just a few extra for your eyes? This is a great option. Need to accentuate some makeup or costume details elsewhere? You're all set! Be sure to use a good adhesive, and you're good to go.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Alex H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The glue is okay, but you'd probably be better off to use your own glue. The shape is kinda awkward to work with, but it's doable. They're not any harder to apply that other individual lashes but it obviously takes longer than to apply than a full band.
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
These individual false lashes stayed on for days when I put them on with the glue that it came with. Looks completely natural and I had tons of girls ask me where I got my lashes done. Highly recommend!!
Kara G.
New Haven, CT
To be fair, I must first state this is my first experience with false lashes. They look very natural and adhered nicely. I had a hard time not making a mess with the glue. I think if I actually knew what I was doing, they would have stayed all night easily! They looked very pretty and I recommend to someone who knows what they're doing.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
These individual lashes look beautiful and natural. They can give you a little bit of a boost when you don't want a full set of lashes but still want a little extra. However, being an occasional falsies wearer, I didn't find these particularly easy to apply. In fact, it was really hard for me to get the hang of how to apply them properly so they looked natural and not like a clump of lashes was about to fall off my eyeball. Once I did get a few on, I loved the look, but if you're anything like me, be prepared to spend a decent amount of time trying to get these suckers on.
Alexandria R.
The glue that it comes in is definitely a no-go. If you get these lashes, make sure to have another eyelash glue.
That being said, these were definitely worth the value, as the lashes themselves were pretty high quality.
I would only recommend getting these, though, if you're someone that wears false lashes often, because you'd already have some extra eyelash glue on hand, and because these don't come with the eyelash adhere tool (a little makeup tool that some other brands carry that help you to adhere the lashes).
Srijita P.
How hard is it to put on individual lashes as opposed to an entire set of them. Any tips?
Guadalupe G.
e.l.f. Individual False Lashes Kit. Any suggestions on how to properly apply them on?
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
How do individual lashes compare to the full strip of falsies? I really want volume and fullness, but I don't want to wear a liquid eyeliner. It's for a wedding, I was a natural but extremely full and flattering look...I find that when I wear the strip lashes, I NEED eyeliner
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
Do you find these better for already full lashes or a full set of lashes? The full set seems easier to put on
Lindsay L.
I never really have used individual lashes and would like to start.. what brand do you recommend and which glue? I use better than sex mascara which is phenomenal but would like a little extra for nights out!