e.l.f. Individual False Lashes - Black uploaded by Natasha A.e.l.f. Individual False Lashes - Black uploaded by Kara G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #88 in False Lashes

New E.L.F. Eyes Lips Face Intensify Lashes This E.L.F. Individual Lash Kit Includes: 18 - Individual Black Lashes 1 - Comfort Adhesive Gel, 0.04 Fl Oz (1.2 Ml) 1 - Lash Contour Tray No Mess Lash Beautification. Adhesive Gel Comfortably Absorbs Into Lash Line, While The Natural-Looking Lashes Can Be Retained For Multiple Use. Made In China Designed In The Usa Product Ingredients: Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Purified Water, Norylatcs / Octylucrylamide, Ferric Oxide, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Poydimcthyl Siloxane Fluid, Methyl-P-Hydroxybenxoate, Propyl-P-Hydroxyhenzoate. see more...

• Do u think it's easier to put on individual lashes or the whole thi...1 Answers
  • Can you apply this eyelashes by yourself?Be the first to answer!
  • Do you find these better for already full lashes or a full set of l...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I'm not a big fan of false lashes, because I naturally have long lashes, and I use toofaced better than s mascara, so theirs no need for false lashes. I bought some of these one time, just to see how well they worked. I have issues applying false lashes still to this day, and I'm pretty advanced with makeup. These lashes are just as good as the name brand lashes for half the price. If false lashes are your thing, I would definitely recommend these.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
If you don't like the look of a full set of lashes on your eyes, I recommend these. They look natural and they're so cheap! You really can't go wrong. It can take a while to learn how to put them on, but when you put them on the right way they look gorgeous. I tend to put a few towards the outer corners of my eyes to add a little more drama and I can never go without them!
Elfrida Y.
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I was in a bind and need lashes fast and these were the only ones they had in the store. I gave it a 3 stars because it got the job done, however, these were not the easiest individual lash to apply and I had to do a lot of trimming to get the lashes to look the way I wanted them to look. Overall, not my favorite e.l.f. purchase.
Paola V.
Paola V.
love this product easy to use and bought a lot of it.
Amazing should totally get. there product are so affordable to my taste and trust me when i tell you. i have a great taste for make up product no matter what the name brand is i just got to have it when i first hear about it and i used it only on special occasions
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
I've been using elf false lashes for a while now. I purchased these at target about a month ago. I personally find these to stick really well compared to other brands. I have blue eyes. I recommend this product if you're looking for new false eyelashes!!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I think this amount of lashes for the price is amazing. I would not use these lashes every single day because they do not look that natural. But for an evening out these are perfect. They are pretty decent quality for the price.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm usually a huge fan of individual lashes. I typically by Ardell individual lashes. However these ones were terrible. They were uncomfortable and extremely unnatural appearing, which are the two benefits of individual lashes.
Melialani A.
Melialani A.
North Las Vegas, NV
Great for filling in lashes for a natural amped up look! Easy to apply and stays almost all night! I do suggest using a good eyelash glue like duo in order for it to stay correctly! Overall good for the price!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Twin lakes, WI
I like this brand
They have good products for budget pricing
This product was good and of course the cheap price makes it Even better
I buy this product often and will continue
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Dallas, TX
If you're just starting with lashes, I feel like this can be a great start. It gives you more control of where you want to place them without giving you a whole dramatic look.
Srijita P.
Srijita P.
How hard is it to put on individual lashes as opposed to an entire set of them. Any tips?
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
How do individual lashes compare to the full strip of falsies? I really want volume and fullness, but I don't want to wear a liquid eyeliner. It's for a wedding, I was a natural but extremely full and flattering look...I find that when I wear the strip lashes, I NEED eyeliner
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
Do you find these better for already full lashes or a full set of lashes? The full set seems easier to put on
Jille D.
Jille D.
Metairie, LA
Do u think it's easier to put on individual lashes or the whole thing at once?e.l.f. Individual False Lashes - Black
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
I never really have used individual lashes and would like to start.. what brand do you recommend and which glue? I use better than sex mascara which is phenomenal but would like a little extra for nights out!