BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Bring out your inner makeup artist with this 4 shade illuminating palette. Blend each shade to create a custom highlighting look for a gorgeous, glowing complexion that flatters any skin tone.

HOW TO USE

• Customize your shade and apply the illuminator to the cheekbones, brow bone, cupid’s bow, and inner eye corners using a small tapered brush.
  • The powders can also be used as eyeshadow.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

• how does this product compare to the individual baked hig...3 Answers
  • I haven't tried these but I heard mixed reviews. Do you t...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new illuminating palette so i w...2 Answers
e.l.f. Illuminating Palette
  • "such a good price for what you're getting! you get 4 beautiful high light shades which are very natural looking! if you just want a light glow to your face these are perfect for you! i would buy this product again! " in 178 reviews
  • "the colors of the palette are very soft and natural. i love the shimmer. it's great for day time or night time. i love the price of e.l.f products, they are so affordable and have so many options. very soft on the eyelid, no powder falling to cheeks, which is always annoying with other products. also, creasing is not problem with this product. stays put." in 115 reviews
Krista N.
If you're expecting this to be like their baked highlighters then you're going to be disappointed. I really like the packaging as each pan can pop out to customize your own palette if you have their other palettes in this style. The product itself is sheer and okay for "no makeup" makeup days. However, it's powdery so if I try to build it up it emphasizes my texture, looks chalky, and just doesn't look flattering. It's not my favorite and I don't ever reach for it so it will be decluttered for me.

This is probably best for those who don't wear a lot of makeup and want a natural look without breaking the bank or are just getting into makeup.
Natalie W.
I think this is perfect for a beginner or someone who doesn’t like super blinding highlighters. It’s really soft and not super powdery I think the colors work for anyone. I only give it 4 because it’s not super blinding but it’s pretty good just for a little glow. I like it but I probably won’t buy it again just bc it’s not my kinda highlighter.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Amazing quality for the price. This is super super cheap and it works like a higher end product. The packaging feels good quality. It doesn’t feel cheap at all. It’s so beautiful on the skin I highly recommend this to anyone on a budget.
Courtney T.
I purchased this palette thinking it would be more of a highlighter palette, but it’s definitely just a palette of illuminating powders, similar to the Hourglass ones. They’re satin and super subtle. You can dust them all over your face to create a soft, luminous veil and it just makes your skin looks so smooth and healthy.
Britney B.
I LOVE this product. I’m a huge makeup person and wouldn’t normally buy drugstore makeup. This was given to me and I’m so glad. I use this for contour, blush, highlighter. When I want a natural look I use it as an eyeshadow palette. This highlight is the best. Since I’m in my 30s, poppin highlights look a little ridiculous on me. I’m not saying the highlight isn’t noticeable it is. It’s so pretty but less in your face. I love using on my eyes and under my brow.
Amberly S.
These are not something I would consider a highlighter. They are some of the most subtle looking powders on the face. The only way I could see this working is possibly as a finishing powder all over the face to give the skin some glow or to apply over blush/bronzer/highlighter to blend everything together. I ended up giving away this palette as it just wasn't a product I found suitable for my needs.
Heidi S.
Prescott
Even though you can not beat the price of Elf products this one just did nothing, I felt like I was applying and applying and nothing but a little glitter and powder, very sad because Elf products are usually pretty good, but for the price I think you should definitely try it out.
Leslie C.
ELF products are usually a hit or miss. A lot of them are cheap and not worth it; this is one of those. For me personally, I like my highlighter to have a little shimmer in it; this one doesn’t really have it. I’m also pretty pale so the light colors don’t really show up, and the darker colors don’t look good either. If you’re tanner, this may work, but even then to me it’s not worth it.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Well the Elf illuminating palette is super cute and I really like it but the colors are not shimmery nor do they last very long. Sotthough the palette is very affordable I would not buy again nor would I recommend as a buy.
Amber D.
Elizabeth, IN
This is the first highlighting Palette I had ever purchased, it is the perfect highlighting Palette for a beginner. I know I didn't want to dive in full bling type of highlight I learned where to put it in my face where it flatters me. It may not be the blingiest of highlights but it is beautiful, i have also seen that it is comparable to the Hourglass ambient face powders.
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
I've seen this a few times, and it's not a bad price at all! But before I buy makeup I definitely like reading the reviews. I've been looking for a awesome glokit is it really better? Or close enough to try?
Hannah M.
Woodland, NC
How long does this product tend to last on the skin?
Jessica B.
I have very fair and oily skin, would this work well for me?
Caitlyn B.
e.l.f. Illuminating Palette Is this glittery or chunky?
Leslee H.