BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Highlighter

Bring out your inner makeup artist with this 4 shade illuminating palette. Blend each shade to create a custom highlighting look for a gorgeous, glowing complexion that flatters any skin tone.

HOW TO USE

• Customize your shade and apply the illuminator to the cheekbones, brow bone, cupid’s bow, and inner eye corners using a small tapered brush.
  • The powders can also be used as eyeshadow.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

• I haven't tried these but I heard mixed reviews. Do you think the...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new illuminating palette so i want to a...2 Answers
  • Why do they give four colors if a given person only needs one or ...2 Answers
e.l.f. Illuminating Palette
  • "such a good price for what you're getting! you get 4 beautiful high light shades which are very natural looking! if you just want a light glow to your face these are perfect for you! i would buy this product again! " in 178 reviews
  • "the colors of the palette are very soft and natural. i love the shimmer. it's great for day time or night time. i love the price of e.l.f products, they are so affordable and have so many options. very soft on the eyelid, no powder falling to cheeks, which is always annoying with other products. also, creasing is not problem with this product. stays put." in 115 reviews
Chandra B.
I really don't understand why this palette isn't talked about more. It reminds me of the hourglass ambient light powders. With light application you can get a wet/shiny look and you can build it up to a brighter glow. I also like to mix the colors together, bc some of them are brighter than others. I love this palette and will end up repurchasing. I wish ELF would sell singles to replace each color as they run out. That is my only complaint.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
I was a little disappointed at first with this palette, not gonna lie. The colors don’t swatch with much luster, nor do they give you the glow you’re looking for when applied directly. However, when I applied Elf’s liquid highlighter underneath, I found the colors to be absolutely gorgeous! And for that reason, I’ll more than likely be repurchasing in the future. Buildable, light-weight, and stunning - that’s my three factors.
Samantha t.
Florence
I love this highlight pallet from elf. I like to mix the shades together sometimes and makes such a beautiful Champaign color. Looks very natural on the skin. Like you are glowing from within. You can build it up for a more intense glow. One of the reasons I really love this highlight pallet
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This was a hit or miss. The packaging is like the contour and blushes. They are easily to apply but doesn’t show up on my skin. It’s way too light and when I look close to the mirror I just see a tiny bit so you do have to build up just to show on the skin. It gives a natural glow, however this is an okay palette. :)
Leslie C.
ELF products are usually a hit or miss. A lot of them are cheap and not worth it; this is one of those. For me personally, I like my highlighter to have a little shimmer in it; this one doesn’t really have it. I’m also pretty pale so the light colors don’t really show up, and the darker colors don’t look good either. If you’re tanner, this may work, but even then to me it’s not worth it.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Waaaay too powdery!! Only one color out of all of them have a nice natural sheen. The rest are just a powdery mess. The packaging was cute. But I'm glad I did not spend a whole lot of money on this pallet. Cuz I was very disappointed. Will not be purchasing in the future
Natalie S.
Bethlehem, PA
This product was pretty disappointing originally. The highlighters don’t swatch with much luster and apply more like a brightening powder than a highlighter. However, using as a topper on a cream or liquid highlighter really helps to enhance the glow. Not a bad product, just need to make I️t work. Pictured: 1st color in the palette layered on top of Benefit’s watts up.
brianna m.
love this! for the price and the product you're given it's a steal! I'm someone who prefers a more natural glow and for me that's exactly what it gives i love mixing the first 3 shades and applying it. It gives me a nice sheen! For under $7 and the four highlighters you get as well as the large mirror inside the compact it's a steal!!
Jennifer W.
This is an all right palette but honestly was disappointing. I found that most of the shades for very similar in this palette very chalky and not a lot of color payoff. The packaging is also kind of bulky for what you're getting and is one of the more pricey items from this brand. I would not repurchase.
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
The palette is good for starting off with highlighters. It’s very powdery but mostly glittery. The price is good, matches it’s quality. Elf doesn’t disappoint in its product due to its price. Pretty decent. Not the best of highlighters. But not the worst as well. Try it out if you love glittery highlighters.
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
I've seen this a few times, and it's not a bad price at all! But before I buy makeup I definitely like reading the reviews. I've been looking for a awesome glokit is it really better? Or close enough to try?
Hannah M.
Woodland, NC
How long does this product tend to last on the skin?
Caitlyn B.
e.l.f. Illuminating Palette Is this glittery or chunky?
Jessica B.
I have very fair and oily skin, would this work well for me?
Beauty P.
e.l.f. Illuminating Palette is this palette really powdery or creamy ?